#28- Our Plan

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV:

Everything went blank.. as if time stopped.

And after sometime, we broke apart and stared lovingly at each other's eyes.

"Let's get back to the rest." said Myung Soo oppa.

I nodded my head in agreement and we turned to walk back to the kitchen to help with the cooking..

There we found Sung Yeol oppa standing with his hands crossed, leaning on the balcony door, smiling at us and at the same time smirking.

"I'm glad you two are back together. You did well Myung-ah." he said as he patted Myung Soo oppa's shoulder as the 3 of us walked out from the balcony.

"Gomawo Yeol-ah.." thanked Myung Soo oppa as he gave Sung Yeol oppa a appreciative smile.

"Kaja~" added Sung Yeol oppa.

..

We arrived at the kitchen to see only Na Na unnie, Baby Soul unnie, Jin unnie, Sujeong unnie, Lisa unnie, Seo Yoo unnie and Mi Joo unnie there.. washing some vegetables and cooking some kimchi stew.

"Where are the rest?" asked Myung Soo oppa.

"Ah.. the rest?" replied Baby Soul unnie as she then rolled her eyes and pointed to the couch at the living room..

There, 2 boys sleeping and 1 boy playing his smartphone..

She continued, "Sung Kyu oppa and Rap Mon oppa are sleeping...and Jimin is playing his smartphone. As for thee rest, they're outside barbequeing meat~"

"YAYY~ MEATT~" beamed Mi Joo unnie and Lisa unnie harmoniously.

I chuckled at their kid-like reaction and asked, "Is there anything I can help?" 

"Ah.. You can help to cut some fruits~ Myung Soo oppa and Sung Yeol oppa can go help the others to grill the meat~" Na Na unnie replied.

"Arrasso~ Leave the meat to me! I'm a good griller." proclaimed Sung Yeol oppa as he dragged Myung Soo oppa out to the barbeque pit.

 

I ended up preparing a fruit salad where I scooped the insides of the watermelon empty and use it as a bowl, then adding some sphere-scoop to make sphere-like shapes out from watermelon and melon and added grapes, papaya, strawberries, blueberries and so on..

I took a picture and uploaded it to SNS,

 

"Annyeong Blooms, Armys, Inspirits, Lovelyz fans~ How are you today? MT was fun! Hope you'll enjoy watching it! ^^"

 

Soon, it was dinner time and we served lots of food, it was like a feast..

Everything on the table was so delicious and the filming crew liked it too. 

"Thank you for the meal~!" we all shouted after filling our tummies with such heavenly food.

"Ahhh.. I'm so full~I think i ate too much meat.." confessed Jung Kook oppa.

"You're gonna get fat if you sit like that.." tease Yein unnie as she pointed at how Jung Kook oppa was lying back sloppily.

"Rude." pouted Jung Kook oppa as everyone laughed at the two bickering.

 

We cleared the table and went out to the yard area for camp fire..

There, we were suppose to share our precious item that the PD-nim requested us to bring for the 'show-and-tell'.

There was actually 2 section for it.. One, is the show and tell for the precious item that we brought and two.. is revealing our thoughts.

It started from Myung Soo oppa at first where he first took out the drawing that I drew for him during our 1st monthsary..

"This.. is a precious item that I cherished.." he showed to us..

"Wahh~ It looks so real!" praised Jimin oppa.

"Is that from a fan?" asked Ji Soo unnie.

Oppa shooked his head and continued, "This is from a special person, whom I met that changed my life." as he looked lovingly at my direction.

I smiled and waited for him to continue, "This drawing...has a special message behind it..It says, 'Whatever you do, even if the world hates you.. Just remember, I'm always beside you, behind you. Catching you whenever you fall. I will always follow you. Thank you for being born into this world..' and this really really helped me when I'm feeling down.. Thank you to that person who gave me this." said Myung Soo oppa as he smiled at my direction, causing smirks to go on around his hyungs.

"Wah.. that's so sweet~ I hope I meet someone like that in the future~" commented Woo Hyun oppa as he smirked at me.

"That'll be INSPIRITS." replied Hoya oppa as he nodded his head in agreement.

Next it was my turn and I took out a musical box that appa made for me before he passed away.

"This..." I started and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter