#43- Magic

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV:

A few days after Christmas, it was our stage for Gayo Daejun..

Since it was our first time performing in such a Huge stage along with other idols, the unnies and I were very nervous.

There were also a huge audience too.

'Imagine if I were to make a mistake....' I sighed at the thought of that.

We had 2 stages today, one is our collaboration dance with INFINITE oppas, and the other is performing our own songs.

We were at the waiting room, monitoring our sunbae-nims stage.. They all look so full of energy and their stages always seem to be so perfect.

I sighed again, "When will I ever be like them.." 

A pat startled me from behind, it was Seo Yoo unnie, "Z-ah. Why do you keep sighing? Is there something bothering you?"

"WHAT'S BOTHERING OUR MAKNAE?!" shouted Hyun Ji unnie from beside.

"Did Myung Soo oppa did something to you?" asked Kyung Mi unnie, concerned.

"MWO?! THAT LITTLE..." Hyun Ji unnie shouted back.

I gasped and shook my head immediately while waving my hands, "Aniya... aniya~ He didn't do anything to me... It's just that.. When seeing the sunbae-nims performing on stage, their stages look so perfect.. I just wonder if I could ever be like them.." 

"Ahh... so that's whats bothering you...~" Li Sa unnie chuckled from behind.

"You will! For sure. Hard work always pay off~" winked Na Na unnie as she patted my head.

I smiled and nodded my head.

It was almost our stage and INFINITE oppas had came into our waiting room, waiting for the collaboration stage.

I intertwined my shaking fingers together, "Gosh.. what if I messed up..Aishh..~"  and smack my cheeks..

'Get hold of yourself, Kim Hyo Ji!' I cursed into my insides and sighed.

"Nervous?" a male voice came from behind.

"Aniyo, oppa.." I lied.

"Yeah.. you're such a great liar.." Myung Soo oppa chuckled as he ruffled my hair.

"Ahh oppa.. the stylist unnie just did my hair~" I pouted.

"Arrasso arrasso.. Mianhae~" he giggled and helped me to fix my hair.

I sighed again at the thought of the stage, and my heart was beating so fast..

"You'll do fine! Just do it how we did at practice~" he smiled from behind as I looked at the mirror reflection.

"Arrasso oppa.." I mumbled.

"Want me to do a magic trick for you to chase away those nervous-ness from you?" he suggested.

I looked at him, enlarging my eyes.. "What magic..?" I said, slightly interested.

He squatted down beside me and took my hand and stared into my eyes.

Placing my hands together. he said, "Now... you won't be nervous anymore!" 

 

*SMACK*

 

The loud sound had resounded the room and everyone was puzzled.

I looked at him, stunned. He had smacked my hands with his palms, as if he was clapping his hands on mine.

To my surprise, my nervous-ness stopped..and I looked at him, shocked.

"It stopped right? You no longer feel nervous right?" he asked with a smile.

"Ne.. It stopped.." I replied, and continued with a beaming smile, "It worked!" 

"I told ya~ It's a magic trick!" he laughed and stood up.

"It really is.." I giggled.

 

"INFINITE & 7ROSES! YOU'RE UP NEXT!" a staff announced and left.

"Alright~ Gather around kids!" Sung Kyu oppa shouted and we immediately gathered in a circle.

"We've practice alot for this stage.. Let's make it the best stage and have fun!" he commented.

"Ne!" we shouted and we did a 'fighting' before exiting the room to our stage.

 

"If you do well later, I shall reward you." Myung Soo oppa whispered to my ears as we step up on stage and winked.

I nodded and blushed before getting to my position and waiting for the music to start.

 

'5...4..3..2..1... Fighting!' mouthe Na Na unnie and Sung Kyu oppa as they nod their heads and started dancing..

...

 

"GOOD JOB~! YOU'VE WORKED HARD!" the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter