#44- Introducing Her

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, the day has come where I am able to introduce Hyo Ji to Appa and Omma..

I was at her dorm's carpark, waiting for her.

Wearing my usual black coat and the bullet pendant Hyo Ji gave me for Christmas.

My hands shaking from the cold despite indoors.

It was still snowing in Seoul..

I was warming my hands with a cup of cappucino that I got from the Company cafe, NIT.

 

*BzzBzz*

A text arrived and it was her..

 

'I'm on my way down now, oppa! ^_^'

 

I replied with a 'OK' emoji and warmed my hands again..

After 5 minutes..

A figure appeared from the lobby, it was her.

With a total different look, her once honey brown hair was dyed in a rose gold, a pretty shade of orange and pink.

She wore a white turtle neck long sleeves shirt along with baby pink skirt and white sneakers.

 

'She looks so beautiful today..'

 

"Oppa!" She called out, waving and running towards me with a cheeky smile.

"Woah, Hyo Ji-ah.. You look.. really.. pretty today.." I complimented her with a surprised look.

"It's because oppa asked me to dress prettily, remember?" she recalled.

"Yup. Kaja~ It's cold.. Here's a cup of Cuppacino for you." I said as I passed her the warm coffee and opened the door of our van.

Manager hyung decided to accompany us again today..

"Oppa annyeong~" Hyo Ji greeted as she entered the van.

"Omo.. Yah Myung Soo-ah. Is this Hyo Ji..?" Manager hyung joked.

"Yeah. She is.. she looks different right?" I confessed.

"That's right! You look like a lady now rather than a teenage girl!" He complimented.

"Hehe~ Kamsahaminda. The company wanted to change my hair colour for our new concept.. So I ended up having to dye this colour.." Hyo Ji shyly explained.

She turned towards me and stared for sometime, "Wae...?" I asked.

Her face crept into a smile, "You're wearing that necklace..."

I nodded and noticed the side of her hair, she was also wearing the crystal ribbon pin I gave her.

"The pin looks beautiful on you too." I smiled. 

"Huh? Oh..hehe~" she giggled and continued, "Where are we going today?"

I looked out of the window and smiled, "We're meeting my parents today."

 

"EH?!" A shocked expression appeared at her face.

 

"Yup.. They wanted to meet you. And it's been so long since I seen them.." I said with a guilty smile.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier~ Wait.. I should get something for them, right?" she replied flustered.

I patted her head, "It's okay~ You don't have to get anything for them. They won't mind~" 

"But.. I'm meeting your parents for the first time..It would be rude not to get anything for them.." She pouted.

"Omma asked me to tell you not to get anything for her though~" I bit my lips, smiling.

"But still.. I should get something for them.." she showed me her puppy face.

 

Yup.. Once she showed me that face, there is no way I couldn't say No to her. 

I sighed and smiled. "Arrasso.. Hyung.. could you drop us opposite the cafe at Seondong-gu?"

Hyung nodded and showed a 'OK' sign.

"Cafe..?" Hyo Ji asked, curious.

"Yeah, we're meeting my parents at there..Because they said the house is too messy." I chuckled.

"Ah... I see.. alright~" she chirped.

..

Soon, we arrived at the place...

We walked in the streets with our usual mask and holding hands, entering tiny shops there, trying to find a gift.

"Oppa, what does your parents like?" Hyo Ji asked.

I stopped for a moment and think.. "Hm... Well, they love to drink tea." 

"Any type of tea?" her eyes enlargen.

"Well, yeah.. they drink all types of tea.." I replied.

A smile crept her face and she pointed to a tea shop nearby.. "I saw somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter