#23- Decision

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV:

As I reached the company, everyone was staring at me as I walk to sajang-nim's room.

Standing outside, I could hear some arguements.

My hands shook as I knocked on the door, waiting for him to let me enter.

Manager oppa was behind me and whispered, "Why did you do it?"

Unable to answer, I heard a voice from inside saying "Come in.."

I opened the door with a heavy heart and entered to find Myung Soo oppa there as well..

I walked nearer to him with my head down and heart beating fast and loud..

"Ne.. Sajang-nim.." I greeted and bowed.

There was a sigh from him and he leaned back on his chair.

He then threw a stack of documents to me and said, "Read it."

It was the documents i signed when I acknowledged to become a trainee.

There was a highlighted part and a tick in the box beside it, and it says..

 

'I will not be allowed to date after I become a trainee and debut as an idol.'

 

I slowly lowered the documents and looked at him.

"You see that? Now whats this?" He scolded and threw a paper towards me and it landed on a floor.

I took the paper and read it,

it was the article on the scandal.. the dating scandal me and Myung Soo oppa had.

"Sajang-nim.. I.." I stammered, i didn't knew what to do or react. I was just too afraid on what he might say and do..

His character now was so much different from the cheery look when I first met him..

It was one of a dark aura, anger, disappointment..

"Do you mind explaining to me how you get to this?" he ordered.

I looked at Myung Soo oppa who looked at me as well..

"Ne..." I replied and ended up telling him about it.

 

There was a sigh and he closed his eyes..

He spoke "Hyo Ji-ah.. You're one of my favourite artist and I sometimes I was glad you chose to become an idol in my company.. But what is this?"

I looked down once more and apologized , "Joesonghaminda (A/N: sorry)..."

"What are you two gonna do now? What am I suppose to say to the public and media? Agree to it? Disagree to it? You tell me. If you want to keep your status, then break up.. If not, I don't know." sajang-nim asked.

"I won't break up with Hyo Ji." Myung Soo oppa shot back.

"Oppa!" I exclaimed.

I didn't want him to damaged his status again.. He has damaged it once, and he had suffer from it too.

"I tell you what? I'll give you 2 one week. In one week time, you two bettter sort it out or I'll sort it out for you two and it won't be nice." sajang-nim offered.

The two of us remained quiet, as if agreeing to what sajang-nim said.

"Now.. go back and practice." he said.

"Ne.. sajang-nim." the both of us replied.

And we left the room with lots of things stuck in our mind.

We walked out from the office and went to the rooftop.

 

When we were at there..

"Hyo Ji-ah.. I'm sorry for putting you in this position.." appologized Myung Soo oppa.

"Aniya.. It's my fault too." I appologized as well.

There was a tense and awkward atmosphere between us too.

"Oppa, what should we do now..?" I softly asked.

"Mwolla..I don't know too.." He said deflatedly..

There was a sigh from him and I looked at the sky.

"Mianhaeyo.. oppa." I said and for some reasons, tears started welling from my eyes and I tried to keep them from falling but they ended up falling.

I turned away as I didn't want him to see that I was crying. I'm sure he too, wants too but just endured it.

He hugged me from behind and carressed my hair, "Uljima..Everything's gonna be alright..Hush..." his voice shook as he reassured me.

I wanted to do the same too and I knew he was also crying silently.

We stood there hugging each other, comforting each other as well..

......

We went back to practice after that and seperated ways.

I was back in the dorm alone while manager oppa waited for me downstairs at the carpark since I had to take some stuffs before going back to practice.

Just as I was in my room, there was a bell and I went to open the door.

There wasn't anyone there but a package.

I looked left and right to see a empty hallway and took the package in and place it on the dining table.

I sat down and looked at the package,

it was wrapped in a beautiful blue paper with silver bows and a note tied to it.

I opened the note and it says, 

'Z-unnie~ You must be having a hard time.. I bought this for you to cheer you up! Unnie fighting! :)'

I smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter