#5- Meeting INFINITE

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[At INFINITE dorm..]

L's POV

"Myungsoo-ah~" I heard my name echoed throughout the dorm.. I was resting on my bed since we didn't have any schedule today. Thinking that today was a peaceful day since the weather was a little cooling.. until that was when Sung Kyu hyung came crashing into the room along with Dong Woo and Woo Hyun hyung.

"Aish.. wae? Let me sleep..." I replied, annoyed as I was really tired and covered my ears with a pillow. 

"This punk never wakes up, huh?" said Dong Woo hyung as he shaked his head, disapprovingly.

"Yah, ppaili ireona (A/N: It means hurry up and wake up) !" scolded Woo Hyun hyung, he continued "Sajang-nim asked us to go meet the new rookies today..ppaili ireona!" he then threw some clothes to me.

"Myungsoo-ah, the members are ready and manager hyung is waiting for us at the carpark. Will you please hurry up and wake up to wash up?" nagged Sung Kyu hyung.

'Ah.. this is really annoying..' I thought to myself as I pulled myself out of bed to wash up and prepare. 

"Ppaili, arraso?" said Woo Hyun hyung, smacking my back to wake me up before leaving the room with Sung Kyu and Dong Woo hyung.

Sleepily, I went to wash up and changed into fresh clothes that Woo Hyun Hyung picked for me.

-10 minutes later...-

I walked out to the living room where the rest of the members are sitting at the sofa waiting for me. "Mian. (A/N: It means 'sorry' in a informal way) Let's go." I said, almost in monotone.

As we were on the way to the company, "I wonder who the new rookies are.. Can't wait to seem them!" exclaimed Sung Jong. 

"Ah.. there was this girl who sang our song right? She was really good.." said Hoya.  

'That girl... huh?' I thought to myself as i looked out the window.

"Yeah, she was really good, not to mention the other girls who dance, sang and rap really well." praised Woo Hyun hyung and continued "That means we have more hoobaes~Woohoo!" 

"I'm sure the new rookies must be practicing really hard right now. Our company's standards are really high and strict.." said Sung Kyu hyung worriedly.

"Kids, we're here~" said manager hyung as he parked the car and we went to the practice room where the rookies are practicing.

-POV ends-

 

Your POV

'Naegen neo bakken eopda~' (A/N: INFINITE's Last romeo song)

As the song finished and we ended the dance that we cover... "Alright! That looks good~ You've work hard girls!" said Manager oppa as he handed out bottled of water to us.

We sat on the floor, resting and regaining our energy and thirst. "Good job girls, every move was in sync and you girls have improved since the first dance practice! Keep up the good work!" praised the company's dance instructor as he left the room.

 "Waa~ finally practice is over, i thought i was gonna die!" complained Soo Young unnie.

"Soo young-ah, stop complaining, you become an idol because you are well aware of this type of intense practice will be going on." lectured Na Na unnie.

"Ne..." replied Soo Young unnie as she nod her head.

After glupping tons of water, i stood up and started recalling some moves that the dance instructor teached us and practiced them. 

"Like this..Then this...Then.." i mumbled as i tried recalling the moves.

"Hyo Ji-ah, what are you doing? Come rest for awhile. You're gonna faint if you overwork youself, you know?" asked Seo Yoo unnie, concerned.

"Arasso unnie.." I replied, as i finished the moves that i practice and went to sit back down.

"Aigoo.. our maknae is working hard, don't overwork yourself arrasso?" reminded Kyung Mi.

"Ne unnie~" i sheepishly smiled. Taking her concern into consideration.

After a while of resting, we continued to practice some more dance moves that Li Sa unnie created.

"1,2,3,4..4,3,3,2,1..~Like this." said Li Sa unnie as she finalize her moves.

We then did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter