#42- First Christmas

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon, the next day arrived.. It was 25th December.. Christmas.

Woollim entertaintment company was getting busier, preparing for their party at the evening...

 

"Girls~ Did you buy your presents yet?~" asked Na Na who was self-wrapping her gift.

"Yup!" the girls replied harmoniously.

"Unnie, what did you buy?" Hyun Ji asked, trying to find out what her leader bought for the gift exchange.

"Yah, this is a gift exchange. I can't tell you!" Na Na replied. Fully aware of her sly member who was trying to figure out her present.

"Ayyy, you're no fun~" the younger one pouted and went to sit back at the couch.

"Unnie, manager oppa said he'll fetch us around 3pm to the company.. So till then, we are to stay at the dorm~" Seo Yoo announced.

"Arrasso~" Na Na replied as she place a small bow on her present.

 

Hyo Ji's POV:

I was in my room, looking at the gift that I bought for Myung Soo oppa seperately..

It was a bullet pendant that can be unscrew to put something inside.. In which I wrote a little message inside for him..

"I hope he likes it..." I whispered to myself.

"He will~" a voice said from behind and to my surprise, it was Li Sa unnie.

"unnie.. you were here..?" I replied, flustered.

"Mmhm..~ I came in to take something and you were here, looking at that necklace.. Is it for Myung Soo oppa?" she asked and smirked.

"Ne... " I replied.

"I see~ Alright!" and with that she left the room and I blew a raspberry..

 

Since it will be my first year spending Christmas with the company, I decided to do something special... and that was making tiny christmas cards for them..

For my unnies, INFINITE oppas, LOVELYZ sunbae-nim, Ji Ri sunbae-nim, JOO sunbae-nim, NELL sunbae-nim and of course.. the sajang-nim and managers.

I immediately took out some craft papers and my handy scissors, along with some coloured markers and started making the cards..

"Hopefully, I'll get to do them all in time..~" I said to myself as I started my crafts with a happy mind.

 

-POV ends-

 

[INFINITE dorm..]

"Yahhh~ Sung Yeol-ah!" shouted Sung Kyu from the living room who was playing his phone games.

"Wae hyung?~" Sung Yeol replied as he skipped happily to the living room.

"You bought your present?" he asked.

"Of course! IT'S CHRISTMAS~~~~~~~" he shouted happily and started goofing around with Dong Woo who was as excited as him.

"Hyung~ what should I wear later?" ask Sung Jong as he took a red coat and a green coat.

"Anything is fine. Yah. Why wear so fashionable. It's only a party~" Woo Hyun commented.

"Waeee~ It's not JUST a party.. There'll be the staff camera filming us for the fans!" pouted Sung Jong, he continued.. "So.. Which one is better?~ This.. or this?" 

Woo Hyun sighed and gave up, pointing at the red coat that the maknae was wearing. 

"I know right! I chose this too..~" the maknae replied and went back to his room.

"LOL. Then why did you even ask me?" scoffed Woo Hyun, as he went to sit at the couch with the leader.

"It's that time of the year, where everyone gets excited and all, huh?" Hoya said which made everyone at the living room nod and agree.

"Yahhh.. I can't wait for the party~" smiled Myung Soo as he played his phone.

 

Time went pass quickly as the boys were goofing around.. Waiting for their manager to fetch them as well..

Soon, it was 3pm and both INFINITE and 7ROSES were heading to the company for the party.

There, Christmas trees were being setted up, fairy lights hanging around the party room, banners spreading across the walls, tons of delicious looking food accompanied by candles on the table. It was the perfect setting for a Christmas party.

"Wahhhhh.. daebak, everything look so pretty and perfect!" beamed Kyung Mi as she clasps her hands. 

"I know right! The staff really did well in decorating~" replied Li Sa.

"Unnie! You did well~" chirped Hyun Ji as she gave a thumbs up and gave a flying kiss to the female staff that decorated the area.

The girls continued to mix around with the staffs, managers, fellow label mates for sometime till it was finally 7PM.. where the party will start.

...

"Alright... everyone has arrived and let's have a toast to begin this party! For underaged kids, you will toast with juice!" The sajang-nim began and held up his wine glass, "May this year end happily and the next year be a good one. I hope all our artist will become popular in the years to come.. may everyone stay happy.. healthy.. and lucky! Merry Christmas!"

Everyone held up their cups and wine glasses and toast, "Merry Christmas!"

"And with that... let the party begin!" The CEO announced.

Since the girls were sat according to their age groups.. Everyone was practically split up so that they could bond with other artists in the same company. 

 

Hyo Ji's POV:

 

We ate lots of delicious food and for today, we have no restrictions unlike other days where we could only eat a limited amount.. there were salad.. pasta. Dudbokki. Kimbap. And everyone's favourite, MEAT!

At my table, there was Soo Young unnie, Hyun Ji unnie, Ye in unnie, Su Jeong unnie, Sung Jong oppa, Myung Soo oppa along with 2 other male trainees.

"Yahhh... Sajang-nim!! When are we going to start the gift exchange?!" Someone shouted across the room and that was the none other than Sung Yeol oppa.

A sea of laughters was immediately heard and sajang-nim nodded his head and stood up. "Alright... is everyone done with their meal?~" he asked.

"NE~!" the whole room resounded back.

"Arrasso... let's begin the gift exchange! Can I ask everyone to form a big circle?!" He said through the mic.

And within 10 minutes, a large circle was formed and beside me were Ji Soo unnie and JOO unnie.

Presents were placed on the floor.. Different coloured wrappers, sizes and shapes could be seen.

"Alright! Let's go by clock-wise direction... you can go around and see which presents you want.. and exchange it.. But do note that others can take the present you take!" One of the staff explained and with that.. the first person who started was Dong Woo oppa. 

 He showed his gummy smile and started skipping around with his addictive laughter that caused some of us laugh..

He chose Na Na's present which was the biggest among us all.

"Yahh! I wanted that! No fair, hyung!!" Pouted Sung Yeol oppa.

Then.. soon, it was getting closer to my turn and no one seemed to chose my present yet..

I have bought a black and white with alittle hint of red checkered scarf as my gift exchange present.

"Alright. Hyo Ji-ah. It's your turn!" Ji Soo unnie said and gently pushed me forward to get moving to exchange my present. 

Since I wasn't that fussy over what present I'll get.. I decided to choose a small gift that was sitting infront of Kei unnie.

It was wrapped in a pearl white snowflake wrapper along with a pastel purple ribbon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter