#24- The Cold Us

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[IN 7ROSES DORM]

"BREAKING: INFINITE'S L & 7ROSES'S Z DATING IS FALSE!

The company Woolliment has given official notice regarding the two artist, Infinite's L and 7Roses's Z that they are not dating.

It is seems that there was a miscommunication that the two were at Han river because of relieving stress and not out on a date.

Woolliment representatives has spoken that their relationship was a close one and was just a Sunbae-Hoobae relationship.

Kim Myung Soo, also known as L has also said that they were out there at night because his hoobae was having a hard time adjusting to the rookie idol lives and he was just giving her some advice and helping her to de-stress herself.

We appologize for the false rumors and hope that no more misunderstandings will be caused"

 

Seo Yoo who read that in the dorm was loss of words..

Other members who were there were also loss and they looked at their maknae who seem liveless and pale.

"Hyo Ji-ah.. Is this true?" asked Na Na softly.

"You heard what Seo Yoo unnie said.." the younger one replied.

"So.. You two broke up?" said Hyun Ji, straightforwardly.

Li Sa immediately nudge her and gave her a look of 'duh-can't-you-see-its-obvious' look.

Hyo Ji nodded and stood up mumbling, "Mianhae unnie, i'm tired.. I'll go to bed first.." before soul-lessly retreating back to her room.

"She's really heartbroken.." commented Kyung Mi as she look over to Hyo Ji's back.

"Of course she is.. Afterall, Myung Soo oppa was her first love. Look how much she has cried, her eyes are so swollen and red and she's gotten thinner...Aigoo.." said Soo Young.

"But, why so sudden..? And.. Why did Myung Soo oppa said those words.." wondered Seo Yoo.

"There's something fishy...I'll try asking him tomorrow." replied Na Na.

The members sat at the dorm, worried, sorry for their maknae to go through such tough time.. On the other hand, they were curious and suspicious of their sunbae's sentence in the article.

...

[IN INFINITE DORM]

The members were also reading the article and they were shock as well.

"Yah Myung Soo-ah! What is this?!" shouted Woo Hyun who was unable to keep his shock after reading the article.

"What is it...." coldly replied Myung Soo as he sat up from the couch and faced Woo Hyun and the other members who were sitting at the dining table.

"Why did you say that? I thought you loved her?" asked Dong Woo.

Myung Soo sighed and went over to them, looking at the article before slamming the laptop, and replied, "She? Tsk..I was just playing with her."

The members looked at each other, and barked, "MWO!?"

"Yah.. You said, what you said earlier.. That's not true right?" asked Hoya as he looked to who was giving cold glares.

Myung Soo scoffed and coldly replied, "I told you, I was just playing with her."

"Are you crazy? What's gotten into you, Myung Soo-ah. You said you love her." yelled Sung Kyu.

"Yeah, maybe I was. But I don't anymore." retorted the younger one.

Sung Kyu grabbed his dongsaeng's shirt and pushed him to a wall. "Seriously! Myung Soo. What's wrong with you and that attitude of yours suddenly?!" 

Myung Soo brushed off his leader's grabbing and glared at the rest of the members before heading back to his room and slamming the door.

The members stood there dumbfounded and Sung Yeol spoke, "That was a fake. He's faking it out." 

"Mwo? What do you mean, Sung Yeol hyung?" asked Sung Jong.

"His eyes, I saw it. He's faking it out. Can't you see he's hurting too?" replied Sung Yeol and continued, "I'll go talk to him." 

and with that, Sung Yeol went to Myung Soo's room, leaving the remaining members confused on what he just said.

 

Myung Soo/ L POV:

I slammed the room door and plopped onto my bed, plugging in my head phones and listening to the music, trying to ignore the world..

*Knock Knock*

"Myung Soo-ah, I'm coming in.." said a voice.

I groaned and pulled out my headphones to see Sung Yeol entering the room.

He sat at the bed opposite mine and looked at me.

"Wae?" I asked.

"Tell me the truth. About you and Hyo Ji. And that statement you made in the article." He demanded.

I sighed and said, "Didn't I make myself clear out there? I told you, I was playin-"

Before I could even continue what I said, Sung Yeol cutted me.

"Lies. Don't think of lying to me Myung.. I know you for years.. What's with the sudden cold, arrogant, cocky attitude?" he asked seriously.

"Fine." I retorted as I gave up trying to put on a mask of arrogance and cockiness.

I continued, "I had a trade with Ji Ri a few days back..."

"Mwo?! That b-tch?! What kind of trade?" exclaimed Sungyeol who was softly yelling.

I nodded and continued, "She said if I broke up with Hyo Ji, and... go back together with her, she'll stop the media and public continuing the rumors.."

My fellow hyung scoffed and replied, "So? You broke up with her just to stop that rumors?" 

"Mmhm..What can I do? If I don't, Hyo Ji will be suffering more.. She just began her career and found her dream.. I don't want her to be trampled over just because of me." I honestly confessed.

"So.. You'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter