#35- Come back Again

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV:

Unknowingly.. I secretly left the dorm once my unnies were deep asleep..I even left a small apology note behind in case they woke up and couldn't find me...

*Sigh*

'Gosh.. I hope it's not anything bad....' I thought as I grabbed a black cap and my mask before leaving the dorm.

I decided to walk there, since it's practically near the dorm.

The streets at night were dimmed, lonely and it was the first time I walked out alone at this timing in my life..

'I hope there's no byuntae or anything... Wait..what if I got kidnapped?! TT^TT Aiishh~ Don't think so much Hyo Ji!!' I cursed to my insides as I began walking faster and faster..

-POV ENDS-

MYUNG SOO POV:

After showering.. I took my phone and checked for any message... An as expected, there was... From Ji Ri..

It says to meet at a street near Hyo Ji's dorm...

"Tch... what is she trying to plan...?" I mumbled frustratingly to myself as I left my room.

I wore a black scarf and a black beanie before heading out, but was stopped by Sung Kyu hyung..

"Oy, Myung Soo-ah.. Oediga (A/N: Where are you going) ?" He said as he walked towards me.

I sighed, there wasn't any point of lying to him since he knew everything afterall..

"I'm meeting Ji Ri... She wanted to settle some stuffs..." I said as I ran my fingers through my hair and gazed away.

"I see.. Becareful.. Don't do anything rash.." Hyung said before tapping a hand on my shoulder.

I nodded and replied, "Yeah.. I won't.."

Then, I left to meet with Ji Ri...

It was quite a journey there and I had to hire a taxi..

 

'Phew... Thank god the driver didn't recognise me...' 

 

As I reached the location.. I saw a lady sitting at a bench under a street lamp.. Only showing her sihoulette..

The lady turned to my direction and stood up, waving..

'That must be her... *sigh*' 

I dragged my body towards her and glared at her.. without saying any greetings..

"What do you want.. from me at this hour..?" I said while sighing.

She scoffed softly, and continued, "Don't be such a cold boy, Myung Soo-ah.. I just wanted to talk to you that's all.. Come sit down~"

I place my hands in my pocket and stared at her in disbelief.

"Seriously..? Calling me out just to talk to me at this hour? You really amaze me.. I'm going home." I grumbled and turned away.

As I walk away, rolling my eyes.. she tapped my shoulder and with a shaking voice that I never imagined hearing from Ji Ri..

 

"Wait...I don't care what you do or say.. But... Just this once.. hear me out.." her voice shook and I turned around to see Ji Ri's face full of hurt and sorrow.

"Wh-what is it..?" I asked as I move my body towards the bench, waiting for her to spill what she wants to say.

She turned around and I saw her fist clenched and eyes shaking, unable to look into my eyes.

 

'Is this really the Ji Ri I knew..?' I thought to myself.

 

I looked at her again to see her taking a deep breath..

She began, "I'm..sorry Myung Soo-ah..for what I did in the past... How I've hurt you so deeply... How selfish I acted back then... I..I.. had no choice..."

I scoffed, "Mwoh? Yah.. Cut the act.. Get to the point." 

"I'M NOT ACTING RIGHT NOW!" she shouted and that surprised me to see her tears spilling.

"What do you mean...?" My eyes squinted alittle, demanding more from her.

 

"What I said back then when we're broke up.. What foolish act I did back then.. were all fake.." she whispered.

 

-POV ENDS-

 

JI RI'S POV:

"W-wha-what.."  Myung Soo muttered.. 

I looked at him.. totally loss of words, unable to believe a single thing that I said..

I smiled bitterly..

"Guess.. this is the time where I finally speak the truth to you.." I spoke and began..

 

*FLASHBACK*
 

"JI RI! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" shouted the company president as he threw a ipad with the dating scandal that Myung Soo and I had..

My body shook, I didn't knew how to response..

"Sajang-nim.. th-this... I can explain!" I exclaimed.

"MWOH?! EXPLAIN?! WHAT'S THE NEED FOR EXPLAINING! BREAK UP WITH HIM IMMEDIATELY!" he roared and that made me stepped back alittle.

"No! I won't! I will never! I loved him! Why should I break up with him?! It's my LIFE!" I retorted.

Sajang-nim smirked as he looked into my eyes, "Or else.. I'll terminate your contract.."

"Mwoh?! But sajan- " I snapped before sajang-nim cut my sentence.

His eyes glared coldy as he smirked, "You very well know what's gonna happen when this contract is terminated!" 

 

Yes.. I knew very well.. My family wasn't that well off and we were poor... I depended on my career to support my family... Appa was a gambler.. Omma was al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter