#10- Blackout

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[8.40AM]

NOBODY POV:

The music video shoot has finally started and the first scene was filmed outdoors where there are 'rain' and Myung Soo and Hyo Ji had to act.

Myung Soo  was smiling, but then his smile starts to fade and it starts to rain. He muttered.. " Let's..breakup.." and immediately, Hyo Ji held his hand and didn't wanted to let go..

But eventually.. he turned to her, and slowly release his hand from Hyo Ji and left.

The camera then zoom towards Hyo Ji where a single tear rolled down, it was camouflaged together with the rain as the director of the MV wanted to have the message of " No one sees the tears in the rain."

..

YOUR POV:

I tried my best to shed a tear and finally did.. I went on to have a emotionless face and stood in the rain that was pouring like my feelings.

"NG!" the director shouted. 

I turned and look at the director noona and so did Myung Soo oppa..

"It was okay at the start.. Hyo Ji-ah.. Try to be more natural. One more time!" 

And we went back to our original position after fixing the makeup and drying our hair.

'It's so cold~ TT^TT' i thought to myself as i wrapped my arms around myself, trying to keep warm while waiting for Myung Soo oppa to finish fixing his makeup and hair.

Finally, after what it seems forever..

Myung Soo oppa came rushing back to take his position and we faced each other. "Mianhaeyo.. I took so long. You must be freezing." he whispered apologizing.

"Kwaenchana~" I reassured him and continued, "Oppa, you're wearing long sleeves~ So envios of you" I pouted.

"Aigoo~ Mianhae Hyo Ji-ah~ Let's hurry up and finish this part so we can go take a rest, arrasso?" and did a 'Fighting!' pose before the director shouted to start filming again.

And finally after 3 times of NG.. The director was finally satisfied

"You've worked hard everyone!" Myung Soo oppa and I thanked the crew harmoniously and had a rest indoors.

"Hyo Ji-ah, you've worked hard! You're so good at acting! Myung Soo sunbae-nim too!" praised Na Na unnie.

"As expected from Actor Soo!" smirked Sung Yeol oppa.

"Ne.. gomawo Na Na-ssi~" chirped Myung Soo oppa happily, showing his Myung Kitty face. And literally ignoring 's comment.

Suddenly, I felt really cold even with the coats and blanket manager oppa gave. I touched my cheek, it was slowly getting heated up.

'Ayy.. I can't get sick now.. The MV is still not done and debut date is nearing.' I thought to myself.

Ignoring the coldness, the unnies and I continued filming after awhile of rest.

The next part was our dance in the rain. We changed our costume and head out to the set where the fake rain is pouring on us again.

Kyung Mi unnie stated, "Girls, lets finish this with 1 try arrasso?"

"NE!" we shouted harmoniously.

Na Na unnie continued, "Let's go!" and we shouted our chant "Blooming Blo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter