#6- Face to Face

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

It was the start of the school term already and I have school. So everyday after and before school, I would come to practice room and practice dance and vocals. It was really difficult to balance them out since it was my senior year whereas the other unnies have already graduated. 

Basically.. It's Practice > Breakfast > School > Lunch > Practice  > Dinner > Practice. 

It was really hectic and tiring and sometimes I would feel like quitting and running away. But recalling my dream, my mother's support, unnies support, I continue to perservere and endured the sufferings as I did not want to upset them.

One day after school..

"I'm back..~" I chirped, as I walked into the practice room to see the other unnies doing the dance practice.

"Oh, Hyo Ji-ah! Welcome back~ How was school today?" asked Na Na as she stopped the music and signal the members to take a break.

I immediately took 6 bottled of water from the side of the room and handed them each to refill their thirst and hydrate themselves.

"Gomawo uri maknae (A/N: Thank you our maknae)" thanked Kyung Mi as she sat down together with the other girls.

"It was exhausting..TT-TT i have 3 tests tomorrow, and haven't even started revising yet." I cried.

"Aigoo..Good Luck for the tests. Do your best!" encouraged Hyun Ji as she pat my head.

"Mm.. Arrasso unnie." i replied, and nod my head.

"Hey girls.. Let's play a game, we've been practicing the entire day, so lets relax and play a game? Hm?" suggested Soo Young unnie enthusiastically.

"I'm fine with it! What's it about?" I asked.. hoping it wasn't a 'BAD' game.

"We play scissors, paper, stone and the winner will.." she paused, and thought what to say for awhile before continuing on. "THE WINNER HAS TO BUY COFFEE FOR INFINITE SUNBAE-NIMS!" she exclaimed loudly.

"Eh?!" the remaining 6 of us shouted.

"Wait, shouldn't it be the loser who does that?" protested Na na unnie.

"Ay.. that'll be no fun~ Sometimes its good to switch up!" winked Soo Young unnie. "and besides.." she continued, "What's wrong with a hoobae buying coffee for their sunbaes?" she asked.

"Now that we think about it.. it's right for the hoobae to buy coffee for their sunbaes.. right?" said Li Sa unnie, reassuring us.

"Arrasso~Let's play this!" exclaimed Soo Young unnie.

'I have a bad feeling about this...' I thought to myself, before thinking about which move to put.

"KA-WI ... BA-WI.. BO! (A/N: Scissors.. Paper.. Stone!)" we shouted.

"Waa~!" the unnies cheered.. They have all chose stone whereas I chose paper. 

'Dang it.. I knew it'll turn out like that' i cursed and sobbed "Ah.. Wae~~? TT-TT unnies, you have all pranked me!" 

"Mianhae Hyo Ji-ah~ Looks like you'll have to buy coffee!" Na Na unnie winked.

"Do a good job maknae-ah!" encouraged Soo Young unnie as she patted my shoulder.

"It's not fair~TT^TT lets play one more round! Hm? " I begged. I really didn't want to go over to sunbae-nims.. not that i didn't want to buy coffee for them, but i was too shy to do that!

"Ayy~ Andwaeyo~What so bad about going over to sunbae-nims? It's not like you're gonna confess you love to them or something!" replied Hyun Ji unnie, smirking. 

Feeling defeated, i gave up trying to convince them to play another round, I sighed and said "Arrasso.. I'll be right back~" 

"Good girl~ Have fun!" waved Kyung Mi unnie.

I went out of the practice room sulking.. to the company's cafe, NIT cafe d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter