#33- Falling danger

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since that confrontation with Ji Ri.. Things hadn't been going so well for Hyo Ji and the people around her..

[At 7ROSES dorm]

"Girls~ Sajang-nim gave you a week of rest...You girls must have been shocked from the incident right?" said the girl's manager.

"Ne... manager oppa..." the girls replied bitterly.

It has been a week since that dangerous incident and the girls were unable to forget that trauma..

"It has been a week huh..?" said Na Na who sat down with the girls at the sofa at their dorm.

"Yeah.. It was really really scary.." replied Kyung Mi who was silently sipping on her hot chocolate.

"I wonder will anymore of that will happen again..?" asked Seo Yoo.

"Don't think so much about it, let's try to forget it and move on, hopping such incident will not happen again, alright unnie?" said Li Sa.

"Mmhm, let's make sure we're completely rest before our schedules return.." replied Hyun Ji, gloomily, who was touching on her ankle's wound.

"Yeah..." said Soo Young as she turned to Hyo Ji who was silent and deep in her thoughts.

The members looked at their maknae and sighed before Seo Yoo went to her and patted her head then gave a smile, "Hyo Ji-ah, It's gonna be alright okay? Don't think so much about it.."

The maknae looked up and gave a small nod and a weak smile...

[FLASHBACK]

"Alright! Next we'll have 7ROSES to practice for the MAMA! 7ROSES! Please come to the stage now~" a voice rang through the sound system, and it was the director for the MAMA 2015 which were held at Hong Kong.

"Let's go girls~" Na Na chirped as she led the girls out from the waiting room to the stage to have their performance.

"Let's do well!" winked Li Sa as she started her warm up stretches...

The girls then began their warm up and after 5 minutes, their practice began..

 

After about an hour and a half of practicing.. 

"Alright, you girls are almost there! One more round and we'll call it a day!" shouted the director as he gave a thumbs up.

"Ne~!" the girls shouted harmoniously and the music played again.

..

As the song ended, the crew, director, sajang-nim, Woo Hyun who was there to monitor the girls as their mentor and the girl's manager clapped and gave thumbs up.

"Good job girls~" shouted sajang-nim smiling.

"Kamsahaminda sajang-nim!" they replied cheerfully.

"Wahhh~ You girls are really good today! Synchronised 100%!" praised Woo Hyun who was smirking approvingly.

"Jinjja?! Waaahhh~ Daebak~" Seo Yoo replied.

"Yup! Keep up the synchronization you girls!" he shouted.

"Ne~" the girls happily shouted.

"Wahhh I'm out of breath!" said Soo Young as she laid on the stage floor along with Hyun Ji.

"Practice is good today, keep up the work girls~" chirped Seo Yoo who sat on the floor.

"Here you go, unnie~" Hyo Ji said as she gave out water to her unnies who sat on the floor.

"Gomawo maknae-ahh~" beamed Hyun Ji as she guggled the water

The girls then rested for sometime and chatted too...

 

UNKNOWN POV:

Looking at the group of girls performing, my eyes darted to a single girl whom the lady boss hated.

"Oh my~ She's so pretty.. Too bad she has a ugly heart which made lady boss hated her so much..tsk tsk~" i whispered to myself.

I was at the stage's lighting area which was just above the stage.

Looking around, there wasn't any crew here, I smirked..

"MAMA should really hire more security here.. for them~" I whispered to myself once more.

Finding the ropes that hangs the lighting, I finally found the one that will aim that girl.

Waiting for the timing, a text came to my phone and caused it to vibrate.

'Aishh, who is it at this timing...?' I cursed.

'From Lady Boss' it read in the phone.

I smirked and opened the message to find a voice recording..:

 

It's me, looks like its time for it to begin. That rope you're holding..

CUT IT.

 

then the recording stopped and I looked around my area, she must be here.. 

My eyes then stopped and looked to the opposite sound check system to find her there, behind the sound check director, smirking and waving before nodding.

"She has good pair of eyes." I said before looking down to the 7 girls at the stage.

Without hesitation, I took out my pocket knife and cut the rope before escaping..

 

-POV ends-

 

HYO JI'S POV:

The  unnies and I were chatting for sometime before I heard some squeaking from the ceiling..

One of the lights shook and kept squeaking..

'It looks unstable...It won't drop right? Eyyy... I shouldn't think too much...' I though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter