#4- The Rookies

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the audition, i headed home with a smile on my face..

"Omma, I'm home~" I said in a high-pitch voice, still having the smile on my face, as i opened the door of my house.

"Welcome home, Hyo Ji-ah! How was the audition?" said mom as she brought some freshly baked cookies from the kitchen to the dining table.

she continued.."Oh? You seemed to on cloud nine. Did you pass?" Mom said as she noticed the happy face shown on me. She then handed me a plate of cookies and sat down on the dining table. 

I followed and sat opposite to her at the dinining table, stuffing the cookies I replied.."Omma, i passed!!" I said as i show her result slip. 

"These cookies are great, omma!" I mumbled and stuffed more in my mouth.

"Waaa~ Chukkahae, my daughter! I told you they'll like you! Aigoo..my little princess is going to be a idol.." said mom, touched as she wiped away tears of joy and held my hand. "Do well, arrasso?" she continued as she sniffed and tears watered her eyes.

"Eyyy.. omma, uljima (A/N: it means don't cry) ~ You're making me have tears in my eyes too.." I replied as I wiped her tears and held her hand. I continued, "I won't let you down, omma, i'll do my best and make you proud." i reassured her.

"Aigoo, my little princess..." mom smiled and patted my head.

..

Finally, on the day of the first training, my journey as a idol rookie begins..

I stepped into the building nervously, heart beating fast and loud 'Ddum..Ddum..Ddum..Ddum...'

The same lady receptionist greeted me as I walked into the building. She immediately recognized me and asked "Ms, are you here for the training? I've heard that you passed the audition. Though its late, but let me congratulate you. Your voice and singing ability is really amazing!" she beamed.

"Ah.. ne.. kamsahaminda." I thanked her with a bow and continued "But, may i ask you.. How did you know my singing? Were you there too? I don't remember seeing you in the audition room?" confused, i asked her.

she chuckled "Everyone is talking about you after the audition end. The judges were really amazed by your singing too! And from what i heard from some of the staffs here.. they mentioned that this audition was a hard audition and judging criterias were really strict! But you passed easily! Looks like you'll be successful in the future!" said the lady receptionist. 

Seeing that i finally realize the fact, she continued, "Ah, i must have blabber too much. You might be late for your practice! The practice room is at the basement 2" she pointed at the escalator that lead to the basement."Oh, by the way, you can call me Ms.Kwon!" She winked.

I thanked for her assistance and head down to the base

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter