#39- Truth or Dare?

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV:

After a week from my awaking from the accident.. There had been lots of ruckus caused in the industry..

Ji Ri appologized publicly about how she was the mastermind behind the 'falling lighting' from MAMA's practice stage, 'Hit-and-run' accident, blackmailing.. all because she wanted to be with Myung Soo oppa. As well as her sajang-nim threats in the past.

And of course, she received a really heavy punishment, from the public.. her fans, and worst of all. Her company.

But that didn't stop her from turning over a new leaf, she decided to leave her company because of more threats from her sajang-nim.

The public also criticize how her company's sajang-nim wasn't acting like a sajang-nim at all. But Woolliment, our company, our sajang-nim had decided to take her in as a new member of a newly created ballad duo that the company was preparing.. 

Seeing how she changed really made me happy.. She also moved on from the past and focuses on her career now.

As usual, I was in the practicing room at the company with the unnies, practicing. Well, since I recovered quickly from the accident.

We were preparing for our collaborated stage at Gayo Daejun along with INFINITE.

"Why is the dance moves so difficult, Sung Ra oppa (A/N: choreography teacher) ?! TT-TT" pouted Hyun Ji unnie.

"Well.. because its Gayo Daejun." he replied sacarsticly.

"That's one 'great' answer, oppa.." scoffed Kyung Mi unnie.

He laughed it off while replaying the music that we're using and getting back to practice, "Alright! Five more times and we're done for the day!" he announced.

We immediately get to our positions and 'serious-mode' is on. 

Though we're always teasing and playing around during practice times, there were times we get into really focus and serious mode and practice.

...

Soon, practice was over and we were all practically lying on the floor, exhausted from the tough choreography.

"Good job girls~ We just need to practice a few more times with INFINITE and perfect them up.. and we're done." Sung Ra oppa added happily and left the room.

"Gosh.. How does he say things that is done difficultly so easy and cheerfully. -_-" sighed Soo Young unnie who was drinking her vitamin water.

"I find the moves easy though..." commented Li Sa unnie.

We all looked to her direction with cold eyes, "Well of course, you're the dancing machine of our group..." we all said harmoniously.

We packed our stuffs and went to the van where we head to have our dinner at a nearby restaurant.

It was snowing crazy in Seoul today and it was freezing but cooling too.

Unknowingly, all of us were too exhausted and dozed off to a little nap on the way to the restaurant.

...

"Girls~ We're here! Wake up! Time to eat!" cheered manager oppa as he opened the van's door.

Sleepily, we all dragged our bodies out of the van. Being welcome by the smell of food, we immediately woke up from our half-asleep bodies.

The door opened and a loud cheery voice greeted us, "OH?! YAH! YOU GIRLS ARE HERE TOO?!" 

To our surprise, it was INFINITE.

"Oh? Sung Yeol oppa? The rest too? You guys having your dinner here as well?" Hyun Ji unnie asked as she skipped to their table.

"Yeah, we felt like eating in this restaurant after so long... we loved this restaurant!" Woo Hyun oppa replied as he filled his mouth with a piece of meat.

"Ahh.. Jinja?! Let's eat together then!" Seo Yoo unnie  suggested.

"We should. Omoni~ Two set of beef for this table please!" Sung Jong oppa shouted as he flipped the grilled meat.

 

The meal arrived and we ended up ordering quite a lot as Sung Kyu oppa decided to treat us all as a celebration for my recovery.

The restaurant was closed today since the shop owner was afraid of fans barging in just to see idols.. And we chatted and all..

It was really great to see everyone's smiling faces again.

"Yaahh....... I'm glad things are back to normal..~" Dong Woo oppa clapped and smirked.

"I know right! Things were so hectic back then.. It feels like it was just so long ago since that ruckus began.." Hoya oppa added.

"Things are back to normal. Maknae is healthy as before. Ji Ri changed over a new leaf. I couldn't be more happier!" Soo Young cheered.

"Yah yah~ Want to play a game?" suggested Na Na unnie who put down her drink.

"What game?" asked Sung Kyu oppa with his eyes enlarged.

"Hm... " Na Na unnie thought for a moment.. when suddenly Hyun Ji unnie shouted, "LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!" 

Everyone's eyes lit brightly at Hyun Ji unnie's idea.

"Eyyy~ Let's play something else..." booed Myung Soo oppa as he scoffed away.

"Wae? You scared you'll get a bad dare?" teased Sung Yeol oppa. "What?! I'm not scared. Pshh.. FINE! Let's play it!" Myung Soo oppa replied.

 

We ended up using a empty sauce bottle as the spinner for the game.

We cleared the tables and there was only 3 bottles of Soju as the punishment for those who can't do their dare.

"Alright! Let's get this game started!" Li Sa unnie shouted and spun the bottle.

We were all tensed up to see who the bottle was pointing to.. And finally.. after spinning for about 5-6 times.. It slowed down and eventually stopped.

We looked at who the bottle was pointing to and it was..

 

Sung Kyu oppa!

 

"Alright! Hyung! Truth or dare?!" Woo Hyun oppa asked with a wriggled eyebrow.

The older one thought for sometime before replying.. "I'm a man.. So I shall choose.. DARE!" 

The rest of us immediately chuckled at his comment, "Hyung.. we didn't even asked whether you're a man or not. But either way.. You are a man. Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter