#29- Off Day

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Ri's POV

Looking at the article.. My heart sank again..

"Wae..oppa..? Of all girls, why did you go back to her again...All I want is to reconcile with you.. after that scandal..I should've told you the truth instead.." I sighed and took the photograph of Hyo Ji and ripped it then throwing it on the ground.

"Aishhh!" I groaned before throwing my body back to the couch and pulled my hair to vent my anger.

-POV ends-

A new day starts again and the girls were practicing for their MAMA 2015 stage.

"1, 2, 3, 4. 2, 2, 3, 4." said Li Sa as she led the girls to their dance.

"Yah.. Hyun Ji-ah. You're one step slower.. And this move...should be like this." she continued as she danced to the step where the dongsaeng got it wrong.

"Chosonghaminda unnie.." appologized Hyun Ji as she repeated the step again.

"Geuchi.. Let's do it one more time!" Li Sa said seriously.

Li Sa was the best dancer among the girls and during dance practice, she tends to get alittle over serious over it which is why the girls were alittle afraid of her as she seemed like a different person. The sajang-nim nicknamed her the "Dance-perfectionist" as she wanted to lift up to the company's standard of idols as her sunbae's always had knife-like dances and always seemed to be 100% synchronised. Which is why.. She always act so strict during dance practices.

 

As the song ended.. Na Na shouted, "Good job girls.. You've worked hard~" and passed out vitamin water to them to refresh themselves.

"Yah... That was one tough practice, as usual..." sighed Soo Young which gained a death glare from Li Sa.

"But it was worth it." replied Hyo Ji, smiling sheepishly.

"True that..." nodded Soo Young.

The girls sat down and rested for sometime before someone came in and that was their manager.

"Kids~" he called.

"Oh? Manager oppa! Wae? Is there any problem?" asked Kyung Mi.

"Aniya~ There's no schedule today.. and sajang-nim wants you girls to go back to visit your family after such a long time." he explained.

"WAAAAH~ DAEBAK!" the girls beamed and jumped happily.

"He decided to give you girls a 2 DAYS ''OFF-SCHEDULE'' so that you can go have some time with your family." the man continued.

"ASA~ Omma pogosippoyo~ Appa pogosippoyo~" squeaked Hyun Ji.

"Yah.." nudge Li Sa as she gave Hyun Ji the 'OMG-DID-YOU-FORGET' face before eyeing at Hyo Ji who was smiling bitterly.

"Ah.. Mianhaeyo unnie..I didn't mean to..." replied Hyun Ji appologeticly.

"Aniya.. kwaenchana~" smiled Hyo Ji.

"OKAY. Let's wrap up practice with one more practice for Dreamy!" said Na Na as she turn the music on.

....

At night.. at the girl's dorm..

Your POV:

'Ahh.. It's been so long since I met Omma.. I wonder how is she doing...' I thought as I looked at my family picture in my wallet.

After sitting on the bed for sometime dazing my night away... I decided to give a call to Omma.

The phone rang and rang and rang for some time..

'Is she asleep?'  I wondered but look at the clock nearby.. 'Eyyy.. It's only 8.43PM..Omma don't usually sleep that early..Maybe she's busy..? Should I call back later?'

Almost wanting to put down the phone, a voice replied, "Yoboseyo..?"

I beamed and chirped, "OMMA!"

"Oh? Hyo Ji-ah?"

"Ne Omma~ Pogosippoyo~ *aegyo*"

"Aigooo~ My daughter, I miss you too~ How are you?"

"I'm fine, omma~ What about you?"

"I'm always fine~ kekeke I've seen the news."

I gasped and recalled, 'Ah.. yeah.. the article between me and Myung Soo oppa's dating... How could I forgot!!' 

I smack my head gently and bit my lips, hopping Omma won't scold me or something..

"So... He's that guy in INFINITE?" 

When Omma said that, it had a sense of like she was smirking..

Embarrassed, I replied, "Ah..? Ne..."

"When are you going to show him to me?" 

"Huh? Uh... someday I guess..?" 

"Mwo? I want to see my daughter's boyfriend~" she beamed like a cute little girl over the phone.

"Ahh.. OMMA!" 

"Arraso...Arraso..~"

"Actually, I had a free day tomorrow as sajang-nim requested us to go back and visit our parents..So.. I'll be coming back tomorrow~" I chirped over the last sentence.

"Jinja?! That's good! Omma will prepare a feast for you~"

"Waa~ Omma jjang~"

"Arrasso~ Go and sleep now.. I need to wash the clothes.." 

"Ne omma~ Don't overwork yourself too much~"

"Arrasso my precious daughter~"

"Omma saranghae~"

"Nado saranghae~"

I send a kiss over the phone and she did the same before we ended our call.

Closing my eyes.. I recalled Omma's words..

 

'When are you going to show him to me?' 

 

I blushed at that thought and took my phone to message Myung Soo oppa.

 

'Oppa. Can i ask you a favour?'

After sometime, he replied..

'Oh? Wae? Sflr.. Was practicing. What favour is my girl asking ♡?'

I immediately chuckled at that last sentence he sent..

'Stop being so cheesy~ ><'

'Arraso arraso~ kekeke. What's the favour?'

'Actually...I have 2 free day tomorrow..Sajang-nim asked us to visit our parents... to spend some time with them.. and I called Omma just now.. She saw the article..'

'Article? What article? 0-0'

'Oppa jinjja molla? ><'

'Ahhh.. the dating article?'

'Geuchi... Omma wants to meet you.'

'OMG. Jinjja?! Tomorrow?!'

'Ne...'

'Yahh.. this is too sudden..'

'So..Can you go..? Do you have schedules tomorrow?'

'I uhh....><'

 

My heart kinda dropped when he send that message..

'Maybe he's not free..?' I thought before another message came in.

 

'I'm free~ Shall we go together?'

I immediately smiled and went to dial his number..

 

'Oppa~'

'Annyeong Hyo Ji-ah~'

'So.. Oppa..'

'Hm..? Wae?' 

'Do you.. wanna go visit my omma tomorrow..? Together..?'

'Hm... Arrasso~ Let's go visit Hyo Ji omma~ So that I can hear your embarrassing stories~ Kekekekeke'

'YAH!'

'Yah? Yah, I'm your Oppa ahh.. What 'YAH'~ I'm going to punish you tomorrow~'

'Arraso arraso~ Mianhae oppa~ Buing Buing~'

'Aish this choding.. I'm still going to punish you tomorrow! Mehrong~'

'I'm not a choding! Sung Yeol oppa is then the choding!' I teased.

 

Just then, someone shouted over the phone..

'YAH! I'M NOT A CHODING!' 

It was Sung Yeol oppa.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter