#47- Interview

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Our hands intertwined together, shaking from being nervous.

"You ready..?" Myung Soo oppa asked with a concern look.

Bitting my lips, I gave him a small smile. "Mmhm.." and nodded.

"Just trust me." He replied and ruffled my hair.

"Ne oppa.." I answered back and he gave me a smile.

We both took a deep breath, calming our nerves down.

"Myung Soo-ssi, Hyo Ji-ssi. You may enter now." one of the staff said and we released our hands.. Entering the filming set.

It was finally the day of the Interview..

"Ah.. ne~ The stars of the interview has appeared!" one of the MC announced as we entered, bowing to the MCs.

Applause resounded the filming set and both Myung Soo oppa and I sat at the high chair that was provided.

"Aigoo.. How are you L-ssi and Z-ssi?~" the female MC asked.

"Ne, I'm doing well~ I've just finished 1st part of my world tour and now on to the 2nd part!" Myung Soo oppa replied with a chuckle.

"And you Z-ssi?" she asked with a friendly smile.

"Ne~ We've just finished promotions for our latest song and we're working on a new comeback." I replied with a smile.

"Ahh... ne...I hope 7ROSES comeback will be a daebak hit! As well as INFINITE's world tour to be daebak as well!" the other MC complimented.

"Aigoo.. kamsahaminda~" Myung Soo oppa thanked and I bowed lightly with a flustered smile.

 

The PD-nim gave a cue to move on with the Scandal Interview and that made me flinched alittle but remembering Myung Soo oppa's words of trusting him. 

I managed to calm myself down and gave a smile to the camera.

"Alright... Let's move on.. I've heard you two have been dating for some time.. And your company has given the statement as well.. How do you feel in coming to this interview? I'm sure the public is very keen to know as well~" The MC asked with a playful tone.

Looking at him, I pluck out my courage and answered. "Ne.. I feel very nervous right now.. Eversince the official statement from our company has been made, many fans were disappointed in us. Hiding our relationship from them.. And I feel very appologetic too. Which is why, one reason I came to this interview is to appologize to Myung Soo oppa's fans.. Inspirit.. As well as my fans, Bloom... I'm really sorry for hiding our relationship from you.. Though I know that appologizing like this won't make me forgiven.. But I sincerely hope that you can accept our relationship.." 

Tears slowly formed at my eyes but I held them in.. I can't be crying during filming..

"I'm sure Z-ssi have it tough as well right?" the female MC added with a nod.

"What about you, L-ssi..? How do you feel when your relationship is revealed to the public?" the male MC asked as he turned to Myung Soo oppa.

 

-POV ends-

 

MYUNG SOO/L's POV:

I smiled a little, hearing Hyo Ji's answer..

Maybe I was too distracted, still staring at Hyo Ji.. Which is why I didn't get to hear the MC's question.

"L-ssi?" the male MC called out and I flinched, coming to realisation that I was in my thoughts.

"Ah ne..?" I gave a flustered chuckle.

He repeated his question earlier and while looking seriously and sincerely to the camera, I replied.. "Well, when our relationship was revealed to the public.. Like Hyo Ji had said earlier.. I have disappointed many of our fans and I am really sorry for it.. This hasn't been the first time I disappointed my fans... and I'm pretty sure all of you know what happen in the past too.. I won't ask you to forgive me but I sincerely hope that you can give us our blessings and accept our relationship.. Once again, I'm really sorry about what happen. But no matter what, I still cherish each and everyone of my fans. For some who accepted us, I really want to thank you and give my sorrys.. Inspirits, gomawo.."

"Aigoo.. ne... I'm sure that once they see this, they'll forgive you, L-ssi.. And I'm sure the fans know how tough it was to be able to say such honest words to the public.." the female MC reassured.

"Ne, kamasahaminda.." I thanked and bowed my head a little.

The interview went on and on, talking about how we first met each other and what were the members reaction after knowing our relationship and so..

Finally, it was on the closing speech..

"And this is about it for this episode. Thank you L-ssi and Z-ssi from INFINITE & 7ROSES for coming here to talk honestly about their relationship. Let us all give our blessings to this new couple and accept them for their relationship.. Till next time.. Please look forward for the next episode, viewers~" the female MC annouced and waved.

Me and Hyo Ji stood up immediately and wave with a small smile before bowing to the staffs.

"And... CUT!" the PD-nim shouted.

"You've

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter