#26- Truthful Confession

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...."I think we should halt your activities for 2 weeks.." ...

My mind went blank instantly, "N-ne..?!" I gasped and continued, "Waeyo, sajang-nim?" 

"Sajang-nim, why should Hyo Ji's activities be halt?" asked Na Na unnie.

"I think the public is still sensitive over the scandal between you and Myung Soo, and I've noticed the audience response just now when you girls were performing.." He explained.

"But..But.." I stammered, still trying to figure out this sudden announcement sajang-nim made..

"Hyo Ji-ah, I'm not saying that you should leave the group or anything, I'm just saying that we should halt your activities for 2 weeks and let the public cool down and forget about the scandal you had before.." Sajang-nim added.

I stood there, stunned but later realized that, I was also causing some inconvenience to my members too..

"Then, what should I do from now on till 2 weeks later?" I politely asked.

"You will still continue your practice with the rest, but only when they have schedules, you will continue practicing at the company or remain in the dorm.." he replied.

I sighed, "Arrasso, sajang-nim... I'm sorry for the inconveniences." and bowed my head.

And with that, the CEO left the room, leaving the rest of us dumbfounded.

"What? He's gonna halt your activities because of this?" Kyung Mi unnie exclaimed.

"I'm sure he has some other reasons too.." I replied.

"That ahjusshi..." Kyung Mi unnie sighed under her breath.

"But, Hyo Ji-ah, are you okay with this?" asked Woo Hyun oppa.

"Yeah, I'm okay with it. It's not like I'm leaving this group or anything, just taking a break for 2 weeks~" I joked.

Woo Hyun looked at me and sighed and tapped my shoulder as if comforting me.

I turned to the group and bowed, "Mianhae unnie, for creating this problem..." 

"Kwenchana~ It'll be all over soon.." reassured Li Sa unnie as she patted my head.

...

That night,

at our dorm...

"Breaking: Rookie girl group 7ROSES's Z's activities will be halted for 2 weeks!" 

Hyun Ji unnie was scrolling through SNS and found that article,

"Yah...... the media sure gets things fast.." scoffed Hyun Ji unnie.

"What are the responses?"  asked Seo Yoo unnie.

Hyun Ji scrolled down to the comment section and beamed.

"Waeyo unnie?" I asked, sitting up from the couch and putting my book down.

"Look at this!" she pointed

"Mwo?" asked Na Na unnie.

"Most of them didn't want your activities to be halt! Like this one...." she replied and continued, "Wae?! Why should Z's activities be halt? She didn't do anything wrong! The scandal was fake! Let Z continue her schedules!" 

I smiled, I was thankful for them, still supporting me after the scandal broke out..

"Looks like we still have fans that support you afterall~" winked Soo Young unnie.

I giggled and took my phone to update a little status on SNS.

"Gomawo Bloom... ^^♡" 

-POV ends-

 

Within the 2 weeks, which seemed to passed by real quick.

Hyo Ji although had her activities and schedules halted.. She still constantly practiced everyday at the practice room without any rest. She wanted the public to recognise her efforts after coming back from her 2 weeks break.

She also had support from her sunbae-nims and made a close friend with Lovelyz Ji Soo.

Through the 2 weeks break, though she did practice with her unnies during spare time, she also practiced with Lovelyz and INFINITE too when her unnies were on schedules.

The public's reaction to Hyo Ji was getting better and better each day..

There were fans who were concerned about her had a project called "Smile Like Z" and delivered fan letters and gifts to her and the other members to cheer them up too, which the girls find really thoughtful.

It was 3 days before Hyo Ji could resume her activities and she was at the basement practice room, practicing alone..

Unknowingly, there was someone watching her secretly..

*sigh*

And with that, the person slowly retreated back elsewhere...

"Puaa~" sighed Hyo Ji as she l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter