#21-Threat

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov:

A few days after the Monthsary surprise that Myung Soo oppa did.. we became closer and closer to each other..

The unnies have also made friends with INFINITE sunbae-nims and they now can call them 'oppa' instead of 'sunbae-nims'.

It was finally the day that my holiday starts. However, i was feeling both delighted and sad..

Delighted because I don't have school anymore, which also means that I don't have to rush to both School, Dorm, Practice.. It was definitely hectic when I had school.

Sad because manager oppa told us that we will be having a comeback soon..

That means..

MORE PRACTICE. MORE SLEEP-LESS NIGHTS.

But I was fine with it, since I enjoy doing practice.. only that it was exhausting.

We were in the practice room, practicing the new song we've just recorded.. 

The album was called, 'Sweet Dreams'

and the titled track was called, 'Dreamy'

The practice started and the dance instructor taught us the new dance moves..

It was at first easy when you see it, but actually, when dancing to it, it was really hard and tricky.

The song began...(A/N: This is another song I came up with. Don't copy it! ><)

 

'Do you remember?

We were always sitting below that tree..

Your head on my lap..

Glancing at the sky.. 

We counted clouds..

and we were always on cloud nine.

So dreamy.. Such fantasy..

But is it a dream?

 

Dreamy love dreamy love,

Please don't tell me its a dream.

Dreamy love, dreamy love.

Oh~ Boy you're so dreamy.

Hug me tight, and kiss me.

Never ever let go.. Let's just go to dreamland.

Dream me.

 

I see you at first sight,

you're like my dream boy.

Shining from afar.

Like a white horse..

Just like a dream..

So dreamy.. Such fantasy..

But, is it a dream...?

 

...'

And finally after the music stopped, we were all exhausted.. there were so many tricky moves..

But the song was my favourite.

 

As the maknae, I went to gave out water to the unnies to refill their thirst and regain their hyrdration

"Gomawo Z-ah~"  said Seo Yoo unnie as she glupped continuously..

"Our maknae, jjang!" praised Kyung Mi unnie as she gave me a thumbs up.

"Drink up, girls! You've worked hard~" chirped the dance instructor and continued, "Let's have a 30 minute break~"

"Ne!" we cheered and immediately adjusted the air conditioner to a lower temperature.

"How do you girls find the new song?" asked Na Na unnie as she signalled us to have a seat on the floor.

"Chuwa Chuwa~" beamed Hyun Ji unnie with a smile..

"It's nice. Especially the chorus.. Dreamy love, dreamy love~" sang Li Sa unnie.

"Yup~ This song is nice!" I agreed, nodding my head.

"I hope Blooms will like the new song~" said Soo Young as she claspsed her hands.

"I'm sure they will~" winked Na Na unnie as she continued, "Let's take a picture and upload it to SNS for blooms~" 

 

We took a group photo, sending hearts in the picture and upload to SNS with the caption, 

"Having a break from practice~ Blooms are you curious of our comeback? Kekeke~ ♥"

 

We then sat back and relax, scrolling through SNS and communicating with some fans.

"I'll be at the rooftop for awhile~" I said, pointing at the door.

"Wae? Seeing Myung Soo oppa?" teased Li Sa unnie as she and the other unnies smirked.

"Aniya!" I protested, flushing red.."Having some fresh air~" I said.

"Arrasso~ Be safe! And come back early!" warned Na Na unnie.

"Ne omma~" I replied, showing a 'okay' sign and smiling.

 

The unnies and I sometimes called Na Na unnie, 'Omma' as she was the leader and acts like a Mom in the group.. Since Na Na unnie was the Omma, Seo Yoo unnie was the Appa~

 

I left the practice room and headed up to the roo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter