#22- Exposed?

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few weeks, the 7ROSES girls had their comeback and just ended their Music Core broadcast...

In the waiting room..

"Yah... Blooms were awesome just now~ I'm still so excited from their cheers!" exclaimed Seo Yoo as she was looking at the monitor screen at their sunbae-nims performing.

"Their cheers never fail to make me get goosebumps. Blooms jjang~!" cheered Hyun Ji while Na Na was sitting at the sofa, with a serious look on her face as she monitor the group's performance just now via camera that she personally asked the manager to record.

"Girls~" she called.

The members then went around her, with an uneasy look each on their faces. They all knew that something was wrong and that it is not to the leader's satisfaction.

"Wae Na na-ah?" asked manager oppa who was curious what the leader will say..

She then looked up and started saying her views..

"Soo Young-ah, your steps are slow at here.. you're alittle off beat.." she pointed as she replayed a part of the video recorded.

Soo Young was looking seriously too at the video and after seeing it, she replied, "Ne.. mianhae unnie.. I'll will practice more.."

"Next, Hyo Ji-ah. You're expression, it's too dull.. add more emotions to it next time. Practice it again..it should be more of a 'lovey' expression." Na Na commented as she paused at where Hyo Ji's expression wasn't that good.

The leader's commentary went on and on until she finished what she wanted to say..

"We're lacking many things and need to work on them too. This performance isn't that satisfying for me.." she admitted.

"Ne unnie. Mianhaeyo..We will practice more and harder from now onwards.." the members replied, feeling gloom.

"Arrasso..I should too as well.." she replied.

 

Just then, at the tense atmosphere.. there was a knock on the door.

*knock knock*

"Ne! Come in~" said 7ROSES manager.

It was the sajang-nim along with INFINITE's L and Sung Kyu.

The girls immediately stood up and bowed to the CEO and sunbae-nims and greeted them, "Annyeonghasaeyo sajang-nim, L sunbae-nim, Sung Kyu sunbae-nim!"

The 2 boy idol group members smile at them and bowed at the hoobaes as well.

"So.. I heard Na Na wasn't satisfied with the performance just now..." the CEO began.

"Ne...I felt that the group and I was lacking in this performance.." admitted Na Na as she looked down.

"Ne.. we will work even harder and more so that our performance will be satisfactory." explained Kyung Mi as she looked at the sajang-nim.

The CEO sighed and continued..

"You girls.. I'm really happy to see you girls putting so much dedication and effort. But let me say this, the performance was really good just now! Don't be dishearten and I hope you girls will take this opportunity to grow even more." he encouraged and smiled.

"Ne. sajang-nim! Kamsahaminda.." the girls said as they bowed their heads towards the CEO.

"Don't stress yourself and overwork yourselves too much, arrasso?" reminded Sung Kyu.

"Ne, Sung Kyu sunbae-nim. We won't" promised Li Sa.

 

After awhile of chatting, the CEO stood up and was about to left the room before turning around and called, "Z-ah."

"Ne sajang-nim?" replied Hyo Ji, curious.

"Is there something going on between you and Myung Soo?" he asked.

...

YOUR POV:

...."Is there something going on between you and Myung Soo?"...

My body froze. My heart beated faster and faster.

I looked at Myung Soo oppa who was as shock as me..

I didn't knew what to reply and was stunned by the sudden question.

Sensing my shockness, sajang-nim said, "It's just that I've been hearing some weird rumors.." 

"Rumors..? What kind of ru-ru..rumors?" I stuttered and tried to keep my composure.

"There's been this rumor that you and Myung Soo is dating.. Is this true?" he asked.

"Mwo-Mwo..?!" I raised my voice alittle.

"Just as I thought.. It's ridiculous right? How can you guys be dating? It's written in the acknowledgement in the contract too.." he replied.

"Sajang-nim. Where did you hear those rumors?" asked both Na Na unnie and Sung Kyu sunbae-nim at the same time.

He look curiously at the two and replied, "I heard it from one of our staff in our company and heard she heard it from G.Ri-ssi." 

"Mwo..? G.Ri..?" muttered Myung Soo oppa as he was stunned and looked at me after saying what he said.

 

'Ji Ri.. she didn't possibly..' I thought as I recalled a few weeks ago.. The threat she said.. 

 

".. I don't even know what I'll do to Myung Soo too.."

 

'.' I cursed in my insides. 

I immediately replied, "Aniyo.. that's not possible..How can we..." i trailed off.. 

"I know right. Don't worry about it.. I shall just ask Ji Ri-ssi straight about it." said sajang-nim.

I stood there, starting to get worried.. I looked over at Myung Soo oppa and my face says it all..

 

'Eotokke..?'

 

He must have read my face and immedi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter