☆Special☆- Necklace

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yup.. It's the special chapter for Woo Hyun oppa fans~ ^_^ I'm sure you would want to imagine yourselves as Kyung Mi of 7ROSES! kekeke~ Enjoy this chappie~ >_<

(P.S) This has no relation to the main chapters, just alittle special chapters for you guys~ 

Some day in December...

As usual, the girls were practicing at the practice room.. But today, only Kyung Mi, Seo Yoo weren't around because they had seperate schedules.. and that was being special MCs at the Music Bank.

[On site waiting room...]

"Unnie.. does this look weird on me..?" Kyung Mi asked as she swirled herself over to let Seo Yoo look at what she wore.

"Aniya~ It looks cute on you and it matches you! Wae?" the older one replied as she put her book down and walked towards the younger one.

"I feel like it's kinda lacking something though... Don't you think so..?" Kyung Mi cocked her head to one side as she fiddle around the red pullover she was wearing..

As the 'expert' and the 'most interested' in fashion of the group, Seo Yoo stared for sometime, looking at the outfit Kyung Mi was wearing.. "Hm...." She took the pullover and tried folding inwards to make it look like it was tucked in, adjusting alittle, she smiled.

"This looks good. What do you think?" Seo Yoo asked as she moved Kyung Mi's shoulders so that her body faces the mirror to see her reaction.

"Well.. I'm not an expert in this.. so... I think it looks better then before.. Since when it was tucked out, it looked alittle too big on me.." Kyung Mi gave a little giggle and looked at her unnie.

Just then, the doors opened and it turns out to be Seo Yoo's best friend who came along with his friend..

Woo Hyun and Key, they were also the special MCs for today's episode of Music Bank too.

"Ah, Oppa~! Annyeong~" Seo Yoo waved and gave a bright smile while Kyung Mi bowed and gave a little smile.

"Annyeong Seo Yoo-ah, Kyung Mi-ah~ What are you doing?" Key asked as he plopped down onto the sofa with his starbucks drink, ocassionally sipping and looking at the girls.

"I'm fixing Kyung Mi's outfit. What do you guys think? Should she tuck in or let it be not tuck in?" Seo Yoo giggled as she folded inwards then making the shirt to where it was previously.

"Hm... I liked it tucked in!" Woo Hyun replied as he place his bag down onto the couch before going closer to Kyung Mi who was slightly blushing. "I liked it too! TUCK IT IN! It's better~" chirped Key as he gave a thumbs up sign.

"I know right! But it seems alittle plain around the neck area though... Since it's a christmas theme... She has red pullovers, white polka dots skirt.." Seo Yoo said as she stepped backwards, letting Woo hyun look at her member.

 

Kyung Mi's POV:

'Oh my gosh, he's so close to me... >_<' I fangirl-ed in my head.

Watching Woo Hyun oppa being this close to me, walking around me.. Looking at me... My cheeks began getting hot and I bit my lips in nervous.

Oppa was wearing a similar shade of red polka dot cardingan over a white botton-up top.. with his nearly bleached hair.. He looked so...

 

Handsome.. >_<

 

"I think you should add a necklace or something around your neck.. or maybe a scarf or something..?" Woo Hyun oppa pointed out.

"Is that so...?" I muttered back, trying to compose myself from fangirling inside.

"Wait a sec..." he replied and went to his bag to ransack a little small box..

Soon, after figeting for some time..he turned around with his gummy smile that made me melt, along with something in his hand. "Kyung Mi-ah~ I found it!"

"This looks good~ It matches the theme too~" He said as he bouce over to where I was and place in on my neck for me.

His cologne... sprang to my nose and my face was already as red as my pullover...

Unnie, on the other hand was smirking when oppa was putting the necklace over me..

'Why is she smirking?' I wondered as I gave her a ?? look.

 

-POV ENDS-

 

Seo Yoo's POV:

Looking at my younger dongsaeng standing, letting Woo Hyun oppa putting the necklace over her..

Remembering that she once told me last time, that she had a little crush on Woo Hyun oppa, and how Woo Hyun oppa was her idol before she debut, how he inspired her to become a singer. I thought of a small little idea...

 

"Kekekeke..." I giggled softly to myself and smirked over at Kyung Mi.

Walking closer as if I wanted to look at the mirror.., I gently pushed Woo Hyun oppa on the way there and he wobbled and ended up hugging Kyung Mi. "Opps, sorry~ " I said and started giggling like nothing happened.

Looking at those two, blushing so badly until their faces were red as rudolph's nose.. 'You should thank me later Kyung Mi-ah~' I said in my head.

 

-POV ENDS-

 

Woo Hyun's P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter