#41- Teasing

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day.. Hyo Ji woke up back at her dorm...

It was currently 7.30AM.. the alarm went off as usual from her cellphone..

Rubbing her eyes, she dragged her body upright, with eyes closed and half asleep.. Her head was still hurting from the alcohol yesterday.

"Ow.. My head..." she groaned and touched her head.

The door flung open and it was Kyung Mi who came in with a bowl of soup. "Oh? Hyo Ji-ah, you're awake! Here drink this hangover soup I made.." 

"Huh..? What hangover soup..? Since when I was drunk? O-O" the maknae asked, half surprise by the tastiness of the soup.

Obviously, the younger one couldn't remember what happened yesterday..

On the other hand, Kyung Mi watch the maknae drink with a 'are-you-serious..?' face. "Did you forgot? You were so drunk yesterday! And Myung Soo oppa had to carry you to the van.. again! Well, you only had one small cup of Soju though... LOL." 

Putting the bowl back on the tray Kyung Mi was holding, Hyo Ji finally remembered and face palmed her forehead then bit her lower lips, "Ah... you're right... Ahh...Aishhhh~ Jinja...TT^TT" 

"Yeah.. You finally remembered, huh? The sunbae-nims were really shock to see your drunken-self.. you know?" giggled Kyung Mi.

Feeling extreamly embarrassed, the younger one threw her blankets over herself, covering herself from the embarrassment. "Ahhh~ So embarrassing~ TT-TT unnie eottoke~ Arghhh..."

Laughing at the maknae, Kyung Mi replied, "Kwaenchana.. looks like now we should not let you drink alcohol! You went really weird yesterday! But you were kinda cute when you were drunk too! Hehehe~"

"AHHH...UNNIE! Stop teasing me already TT^TT. I'm already embarrassed enough.. How am I gonna face the oppas later~?" Hyo Ji whined as she uncover herself from the blankets.

"Arrasso, arrasso! Go and wash up~ The other members are awake. Let's have breakfast together~" Kyung Mi replied and pulled Hyo Ji out from the beds and pushed her to the bathroom to wash up.

 

[10 minutes later....]

"Morning unnies..." greeted Hyo Ji as she took a seat on the dining table.

"Aigooo~ Our drunk maknae is awake~" teased Hyun Ji, smirking at the maknae who was covering her face.

"Ahh stop teasing me already!" whined Hyo Ji.

"Does your head still hurt?" asked Na Na who was serving the rice to Hyo Ji.

"Aniyo.. It hurt just now, but after drinking the hangover soup. It no longer hurt~" smiled Hyo Ji as she took a spoonful of rice and stuff it in .

"That's good.. I'm glad I asked omma for the hangover soup recipe!" sighed Kyung Mi as she took a sip of the soup.

"Gomawo Kyung Mi unnie~" thanked Hyo Ji as she took another spoon full of rice.

The girls then ate their breakfast and waited for their manager to arrive to pick them to the company for usual practice.

 

[In the van..]

"Yahh... Hyo Ji-ah. You shouldn't drink next time." the manager said as he took a peek through the mirror to look at Hyo Ji.

"Ahhh.. I know, manager oppa!" pouted Hyo Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter