☆Special☆- Rap session

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(A/N: For Dong Woo oppa's fans~ Please imagine that you are 7ROSES's Seo Yoo~ The main rapper of 7ROSES! ^^☆)

It was one cold autumn day at Seoul.. But a single girl was practicing alone in the small vocal practice room at Woolliment.

After practicing for sometime, she took out her phone lazily..

and dialled her best friend.

"Yobeosaeyo?" a male voice rang through the phone.

"Woo Hyun oppa. Muo hae (A/N: Informal way of saying 'what are you doing') ?"

"Oh? Seo Yoo-ah~ Oppa..? I'm thinking of you~"

"Aissh this greasy ball.. Yah~" she whined.

"Aigoo.. Oppa is in the dorm. Lying on the bed after eating a good meal"

"You're gonna get fat, oppa~"

"Eyyyy, this little kid. That's rude!" he replied and it looks like he was pouting as well.

"Mianhaeyo~I'm boreed T^T"

"Practicing for rap?"

"Ne..." Seo Yoo sighed.

"Good Luck practicing, best friend~ Fighting! Practice makes perfect~!"

"Gomawo oppa, although that doesn't really help, I'll try to think on a positive side.." 

"Eyy~ Jinjja! Practice makes perfect! Any help required, feel free to call me~ I'll try to ask the hyungs to help you with your rap!"

"Aniya! kwaenchana~ Gomawo, best friend~"

"Do well! Fighting! *aegyo*"

"Arrasso~ *chuckles*"

"Annyeong~"

"Ne oppa, annyeong~"

*Cut*

The girl sighed at her best friend's aegyo and went back to practice her rap..

....

The music was loud but since the room was a sound proof one.. It was only loud on the inside but soft on the outside..

"Close your eyes,

and close your mind.

Beire ssain ni gire,

machi bimire gadhin mirae-e jikillae

nohchigi sirheun neogie

i girui ggeuten you must love me.."  (A/N: Dong Woo's rap part 2 in BTD)
 

As the music stopped. The girl panted and and drank a sip of her water that was on the table.

"Hah.. Still not good enough..." she sighed.

Persisting on... she took a deep breath and clench her fist, "Alright! One more time!"

The music went on..

"Sarangeul soksagideon du ibsul..

matdaeun chance  dadhideon du nun.

jarageul pihae fly to the my heart...

I'll be there by your side, huh." 

 

Dong Woo's POV:

Ahh.. so bored...~

The hyungs are lazing around in the dorm again.. and I.. decided to not waste my time lazing around.. went back to the company to do some rap practices..

Walking at the basement level where the single small practice rooms are.. I unknowingly opened one room to find our song, 'Before the Dawn' playing.. and being rapped by my hoobae, Seo Yoo-ssi.

"...I'll be there by your side, huh."...

 

I stood by the door, mezmerised by her powerful rap.. and as the song finished, I clapped.

"Oh? Sunbae-nim! Annyeonghasaeyo." she stood up and bowed.

"Ah ne.. Annyeong Seo Yoo-ssi~ Just address me Dong Woo will do.. we're about the same age afterall~" I bowed and gave her a smile.

"Ne... Dong Woo...uhh....oppa?" she giggled.

I nodded my head, satisfied with the word 'Oppa'

 

'Wait... why was I satisfied. O_O' I thought to myself..

I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts which made Seo Yoo-ssi looked at me worriedly.

"Kwaenchana?" she asked.

"Ah? Ne! Kwaenchana~" I replied brightly.

There was then awkward silence and I casually brought up.. "Your rapping was good." 

"Heh? Aniyo! Sunbae-nim is better!" she shook her head and her face flushed with embarrassment.

"Eyy.. Your rapping skills was really awesome!" I praised and gave her a thumbs up.

She bowed and smiled "Kamsahaminda sunbae-nim.. Ah.. Dong Woo oppa.." she corrected.

I closed the door and sat at the high chair that was available next to Seo Yoo-ssi.

"So.. You need any help on rapping?" i asked.

"Eh? Well.. A little I guess..?" she chuckled and I replied, "What help do you need?"

She looked elsewhere and thought for sometime.. "I just can't seem to get the beat right.. I keep getting off-beat while rapping" she sighed.

I smiled and encouraged her.

"Kwaenchana~ You'll get use to it after hearing the song for many times.. Just use your fingers and tap to the beat.. that helps for me~"

"Jinjja?" she asked. 

"Try it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter