#19- Love u Like u

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV:

We were at a Korean BBQ restaurant, filling our tummies with a feast that was treated by manager oppa..

There were 8 of us, including manager oppa, but one unexpected guest came as well and that was sajang-nim.

 

"Eat up, girls! You've worked hard!~" praised sajang-nim as he ordered another tray of beef.

"Ne!" we shouted happily and stuffed cooked beef into our mouth.

It's been awhile since I ate beef, the last time I ate it was during omma's birthday..

'Yum~' I squealed in my thoughts, enjoying the juicy meat in my mouth.

 

"The beef here is good!" said Soo Young unnie as she roasted the beef on the heating tray..

"I want mushrooms!!" beamed Seo Yoo unnie as she went to ask some from the ahjumma.

"Ahjumma! One plate of mushrooms please!" she shouted.

"Ne~" replied the ahjumma as she went to take a plate of mushrooms and place them at our table.

"Oh dear, my money is gonna fly.." sighed manager oppa.

"Eyyy oppa~ You said that you'll treat us! Don't take back your words!" pouted Hyun Ji unnie.

"Arrasso arrasso~ Eat up!" said manager oppa as he gave in..

 

As I was eating, I was thinking about Myung Soo oppa's words just now..

'Did he really forget..?' I thought, feeling alittle disappointed. 'Ahhh, forget it~!' 

 

"So.. Are you girls managing well with the schedules and practice?" asked sajang-nim

"Ne, samchon (A/N: Uncle in korean)~ It was alittle stressful in the beginning but we got the hang of it now." replied Kyung Mi unnie.

"Ne sajang-nim.. We get our energy back after hearing our fan cheering for us." giggled Na Na unnie.

"Thats good to hear.." answered sajang-nim, nodding his head in agreement, and continued, "Do well in the future, arrasso?"

"Ne~" the unnies and I replied, smiling.

..

After the great dinner, we headed back to our dorm to turn in for the day..

On the way back,

I spotted Na Na unnie who was sitting at the front seat, smirking at her phone as she texts..

' I didn't see unnie use her phone often....' I thought, suspiciously but shaked that thought off.

Looking at the time, 9.16PM..

'Our 1st month anniversary is gonna be over soon...' I thought as I blew a raspberry.

-POV ENDS-

Myung Soo/ L POV:

The hyungs and I were waiting at 7ROSES dorm's fire evacuation staircase, for them to arrive back to the dorm so that our surprise can be carried out..

"Gahh~ Why are they so long!" whined Sung Yeol who was stomping his feet, "I'm boreeeed~"

"Shhhhh! Yeol-ah! You're gonna disturb the residents here!" scolded Sung Kyu hyung.

*Bzz Bzz* 

It was my phone, and a message from Na Na.

"Oh? It's a message from Na Na." I announced.

"WHAT IS IT ABOUT?!" beamed Sung Kyu hyung.

I immediately gave him a face... I didn't knew why he was so excited about a text from Na Na...

Until i remembered what happened at the dorm...

I smirked and the other members did as well.. 

"Looks like someone is excited to receive a text from 'you-know-who' " smirked Woo Hyun hyung.

"Aniya!" he protested, and continued " So.. what's the message about?" he asked shyly.

"It says, that they're arrived already and is waiting for the elevator.." I said, reading out loud the message Na Na sent.

"Thats fast!" said Hoya hyung as he enlarged his eyes in surprised.

"Speak of the devil.." interrupted Sung Jong.

I immediately shot a glare to him..

He then corrected "I mean our angelic hoobaes~" 

 

I then glanced at the small window of the staircase's door, it was at angle where we could see their dorm's door.

Just then, a man appeared along with 7 other girls.

It was them.

The manager opened the door and waited till all 7 girls went in before waving and closed the door.

I whispered, "They're here!" 

"Gosh this is so thrilling!" giggled softly Dong Woo hyung as he peeked along with me.

As the manager closed the door and left,

I send out a message to Na Na, 

'We're going to press the doorbell of your dorm soon! Let Hyo Ji open the door!'

and after a few seconds, 

She replied, ' Ok! I've already brief the members secretly too about this plan! ;) Fighting!'

 

"Alright! Let's get this surprise started!" I smiled and clenched my fist before exiting the staircase.

I stood outside their door, head to toe shaking..

"Myung Soo-ah." said Sung Kyu hyung as he pat my shoulder and nodded.

I took a deep breath and pressed the door bell.. and waited for the door to open.

 

-POV ends-

 

YOUR POV:

As we arrived back to the dorm, the unnies immediately ran back to their rooms and laid on their beds.

"Ahhh~ My bed is the best~" shouted Hyun Ji unnie.

I was out at the living room, sitting on the sofa, then tumbling on it.

 

*Ding Dong*

 

There was a bell from the door.

"Z-ah! Open the door~" shouted Na Na unnie from the kitchen.

But I was feeling really lazy, so I didn't want to open it.

"Ahh unniee~ you open it~ I'm tireeeeedd" I whined, adding a little aegyo to it, hoping she would open it instead.

"You're the maknae~" she turned around and winked.

"Ahhhhh~ unnieee~" I whined and laz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter