#27- Together again

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Waa~ Jinja?!" shouted Sung Yeol which immediately receive the 'what-is-wrong-with-him-face'.

"Ah wae~" he whined and continued, "It's MT! It's been so long since we had one! That means...." he turned to Hyun Ji and smirked.

"MEAAT~!" they both shouted unisonly.

The rest of the members sighed and Sung Kyu shook his head, "These chodings...Hah..."

"But, when is it?" asked Na Na as she beamed like a little 5 year old girl which made Sung Kyu smiled.

"It's starting the day after tomorrow, you guys will go to a private house at Jeju Island." the staff replied as she looked at the envelope that Soo Young was holding.

"Ah.. and I forgot to remind you guys, please bring a special item of yours as we will be having a 'Sharing-talk' in the show!" she said before poofing away the room.

"Our first MT..sounds like it's going to be fun!" cheered Kyung Mi.

and so.. the 2 groups split up and went back to their dorm to prepare their stuffs..

...

Finally, on the day of the MT.

The girls woke up at 5.30AM and did their makeup and hair before driving off to the location of the filming and that was Incheon Airport.

At there, the filming crew were preparing their equipment for filming and the girls greeted cheerfully, "Annyeonghasaeyo, 7ROSES iminda! Please take care of us! We will work hard~"

The PD who saw the girls, walked over and greeted them happily, "Annyeonghasaeyo, 7ROSES-ssi~ There is no script so just go with the flow and enjoy yourselves!"

"Ne! We will do our best!" the girls replied.

Soon the filming started with the girls arriving and since they were the first to arrive, they are suppose to become the MC and introduce the remaining groups that are coming..

"1,2,3. Ne annyeonghasaeyo, 7ROSES iminda~" the girls greeted cheerfully as the camera man gave the cue to begin.

Na Na was the leader and so she introduced the group and saying how excited they were the night before and couldn't sleep.

Just then, a group arrived and the girls turned their heads..

It was LOVELYZ.

Immediately, Seo Yoo beamed, "Ne.. the 2nd group arriving is... Lovelyz sunbae-nims! Annyeonghasaeyo sunbae-nim~" 

LOVELYZ were flustered and ran over and greeted, "Annyeonghasaeyo, Lovelyz-iminda~"  and threw many hearts.

As the girls chatted for sometime, the next group appeared and that was BTS.

The energetic boys ran over and bowed and greeted as Baby Soul introduced them.. "And now... the very popular BTS sunbae-nim has arrived~ Waa~ *clap clap clap*"

"Ne. Annyeonghasaeyo. We are Bangtan Boys-iminda~" the boys cheered and the atmosphere at the filming was getting heated.

Finally, the last group arrived and the idols turned to the entrance where INFINITE was walking in.

"Ah.. the sunbaes of the sunbaes has arrived. Hallyu star.. INFINITE~" cheered Na Na and Baby Soul

The boys were immediately embarrassed because of the attention they were getting and the cheers from their hoobaes.

"Ne.. annyeonghasaeyo.. INFINITE iminda~" the boys greeted and claps and cheers were heard.

And so.. the filming began as they boarded the plane and was sat in pairs...

 

Sung Kyu - Na Na

Dong Woo - Seo Yoo

Woo Hyun - Kyung Mi

Hoya - Lisa

Sung Yeol - Hyun Ji

L - Z (you)

Sung Jong - Soo Young

Rap Mon - Baby Soul

Suga - Jiae

Jin - Jisoo

J-hope - Mi Joo

Jimin - Jin

V - Sujeong

Jung Kook - Yein 

Kei wasn't around because she had a seperate schedule.. Hence did not appear at the MT (A/N: i'm sorry KEI fans TT-TT)

 

"Uh.. why are we seated in this pairing...?" asked Jung Kook awkwardly as he took a glance at Yein who was dozing off cutely.

"Molla~ The PD-nim said that the fans chose these pairings and so.. yeah.." replied Woo Hyun who was sitting infront of him.

 

YOUR POV

I was sitting beside Myung Soo oppa and it felt awkward.. like.. really awkward. Well, afterall those commotions...

I took a glance at him who was looking out of the airplane window taking some pictures.

"Wae? Is there something you need?" he asked, still taking his pictures.

I shook away my thoughts and replied, "An-aniyo oppa.." 

He finally stopped taking pictures and put away his camera and closed his eyes and crossing his hands.

"He must have been still angry with me.." I thought and looked away sadly.

I wanted things to patch up, I didn't want the cold Myung Soo oppa.. I wanted the warmth, caring, cute, happy Myung Soo oppa.

Sighing away, I closed my eyes and doze off to dreamland.

 

-POV ENDS-

 

MYUNGSOO'S POV

I woke up feeling a weight on my shoulder and turned to find Hyo Ji's head on it.

Her bangs covering her eyes as she snored softly and peacefully.

I missed these moments with her...

Brushing away her bangs, I planted a kiss on her forehead and whispered, "I've missed you..You must have suffered so much..mianhae hyo ji-ah..."

She snuggled up her blanket and twitch her closed eyes as the plane had a sudden turbulence.

She started shivering and her eyes were shut close. 

"Is she scared of the turbulence..?" I wondered as I looked at her once more.

"Appa.. appa...I'm scared...Appa.." she whimpered softly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter