☆Special☆- Your Number

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Annyeong readers~ I will be creating some special chapters, featuring other members of 7ROSES and INFINITE's love story ^^ Please look forward for future's special chapters~ Thank you for reading! *^_^* 

 

[You can imagine you're the leader of 7ROSES, Choi Na Na for this special chapter~ ^^]

 

Sung Kyu POV:

It's another schedule-less day and the weather is really hot.. I was in the dorm lying on the cold marbled floor of the living room, directly under the air conditioner..

"Ahhh~ This feels great..." I sighed as I close my eyes, enjoying the coldness.

Everything was peaceful.. no noise, no shoutings.. no trouble.. 

or so I thought..

"Hyung~" someone called as I hear footsteps coming closer and closer.

I peeked with one eye open to find Woo Hyun staring down at me with a pout.

I sighed, hoping he won't ask me to accompany him to elsewhere or do something.. 

I just want to lie on the cold floor on this free day, enjoying and relaxing..

"Wae....?" I lazily replied, closing my eyes and waiting for his reply.

"Let's go to NIT cafe.. I want to have a refreshing coffee~" the younger one requested, straightforwardly..

"Go yourself, I want to sleep." I replied.. hoping he would not bug me.

"Ayyyy~ Shiroh (A/N: Don't want to in korean)! Let's go together~" he begged with aegyo.

"That doesn't work on me... I'm tireeeeed~ Ask Dong Woo to follow you." I said, getting alittle annoyed.

"They all went out.. You're the only one leftt~ Ppaili~" the younger one persuaded again.. 

I groaned and he grabbed my hands and pulled me up.

"Let's goo~ Hm? Hm? I'll treat you!" he added with a wink.

Hearing that my dongsaeng will treat me, I lazily agreed and gave up..

I went to change and we asked manager hyung to fetch us to NIT cafe..

Since our dorm wasn't far from the company cafe, we reached there in no time.

..

As I opened the door,

the baristas greeted us and we waved.. Since we usually go there to relax or have a snack frequently, we knew most of the staffs there.

I walked towards the counter to order my drinks while Woo Hyun went to take a seat..

I ended up paying because that punk didn't bring his wallet out..

'How smart of him...' I sighed and in the end, I paid for the drinks..

While waiting..there, I spotted a long brown hair lady wearing a baseball hat waiting for her order.

I peeked to find her look familiar..

"Oh? Annyeong Na Na-ssi." I waved.. 

Surprised by my sudden presence, she snapped and immediately bowed and greeted me.

"Annyeonghasaeyo Sung Kyu sunbae-nim!" 

I smiled at her politeness and replied, "Drop the formalities. I'm fine with it~"

"Ah.. ne...Then.. what should I call you then?" she asked, shyly.

Thinking for awhile.. I finally gave my answer, "You can call me... Sung Kyu oppa then~"

"Oppa?!" she shouted, but realize that she was loud and immediately covered and became embarrassed.

She continued, "Eh? I mean.. How can I call sunbae-nim, oppa..?" she looked down and I could tell her face was getting red.

"It's fine~ I'm really fine with it!" I said, giving her my smile.

 

'Gosh, what's wrong with me? Why am I being so friendly towards her. I mean, I don't usually interact closly to people and don't usually let them call me 'oppa'..Not even for LOVELYZ hoobae..W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter