#36- 24 Hours

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MYUNG SOO'S POV:

Without hesitation, my body moved swiftly to push Ji Ri back on to the street path, leaving me stranded at her previous position..

I looked to the shining bright light that was shining back on me far away..

'I'm.. getting hit..?' 

Ji Ri screamed and my eyes widened to see how close the incoming vehical was coming.

I squinted my eyes, preparing for the impact..

But just then, the person whom I wished never stepped forward.. the person whom meant everything to me.. came rushing towards me and pushed me away.

Everything then went by so fast.. I was shocked by the sudden push and looked back to her where she stood there smiling weakly.

I whispered as I reached my hands out to her, tears threatening to spill.. "Aniya...aniya..." 

 

But it was too late..

 

The car already hit her before my hand could even reached her.

She was pushed and rolled a few distance away, and the car drove away.

"HYO JI-AH!!!" I screamed at my top of my lungs as I watch the horror of her motionless figure lying on the ground and ran towards her.

"Yahh!! Yahh!! IIREONA (A/N: wake up)~ YAHH!! HYO JI-AH! ANYONE.. HELP!! PLEASE CALL 911!! " I screamed as I carried her liveless bleeding body and shook her to wake her up.

Her eyes opened and she smile weakly, "I...managed...t-to.. save..you..." and touched my cheeks which was stained by the endless tears that kept flowing.

"Yah..pabo...You..really.. this pabo.." I sobbed as I held the hands that touched my cheeks.

"Mianhaeyo...op..pa.." she choked as she was starting to lose concious.

"Why are you appologising!? Yah..yahh.. wake up!! Hyo Ji-ah!" I shook her again and saw her waist area was bleeding so much.

I wrapped my black scarf around her waist area to stop the bleeding and turned to Ji Ri who was lost of words and sobbing, "Yahh! Ji Ri-ah!! Call 911!!! Ppaili!!!"

"H-h-huh...? Op..pa... I didn't meant to do that to her.. I really... " she sobbed and wipped her tears away.

"AISH! THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM RIGHT NOW! CALL 911! CALL FOR HELP..JEBAL.. HYO JI..HYO JI..SHE..." I pleaded desperately and shouted.

She took her cellphone out and with shaking fingers, dialled the number.. "Ye..yeobosaeyo..? Chogiyo... My..my friend is hit by a car..! Please come quick!! Ppaili... jebal..~" 

I tried shaking Hyo Ji to keep her awake. While Ji Ri on the other hand, had a break down.. "Why.. *sniff* why did she... *sniff*"

 

Soon, the ambulance came and I rode along with Hyo Ji while Ji Ri went to take a cab to the nearest hospital.

In the ambulance.. I was literally bawling my eyes out and desperately begging the paramedics, "Please..you have to save her.." 

"We will try, sir.. Please stay calm.." one of the paramedics said as he looked at Hyo Ji's heart rate which was beating very slowly.

I clenched my teeth and held her hand and prayed, "You'll be okay.. You'll be okay.. You got to be okay, Hyo Ji-ah... Jebal..!" 

We soon reached the hospital and Hyo Ji was rushed into the emergency operation room in which I was told to stay out.

I looked bitterly at the closed doors and slammed myself on the wall and slowly collapsing down, crying my heart out.. Gripping my hair and pulling it.

 

Taking my phone out, I scrolled through my contacts and dialled my best friend, Sung Yeol.

"Yobeosaeyo?" he answered.

My shaking voice couldn't be stopped and my tears was rolling endlessly away, "Hy..ung... Naega eottoke...?"

"Yah.. Are.. you crying?!" 

*Silence*

"Wae?! wae?! What's wrong?! Yahh, tell me..You're scaring me!"

"Hyung... Hyo Ji.. she.. she...*sniff* "

"Hyo Ji? Wae?! What's wrong..?"

"She got into an accident.. and she's in the operation room right now. I don't know what the f--k to do right now. My heart is tearing into a million pieces! Hyung.. eottoke...?!" 

"MWOH?! yah..yah.. calm down.. I'll go over there with the members ASAP. Calm down Myung Soo-ah!"

"Mm.. *sniff sniff*"

 

'God please, you can't take her away right now.. Please save her, please please please. I'll do whatever it is.. Let her live.' I prayed as I clasps my hand together tightly and looked back to the closed doors.

Ji Ri then came and stopped after I looked crying so much.

"Myung Soo-ah... I... I..." She walked closer with a pained guilty expression.

"Enough.. Don't say it anymore.." I stood up and looked at the ceiling.

"What I did... couldn't be forgiven.. Cheongmal... cheongmal... mianhaeyo Myung Soo-ah..." her heels loudly rang across the deathly silent hallways and she stood infront of me.

"It should be me... It should be me being run over.. Why her... Hyo Ji.. she... wha..what if she doesn't survive..?" My voice started shaking and I started bre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter