#48- Sick

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It has been a week after the interview has been released to the public..

There were lesser threats from before and many fans also accepted and supported Hyo Ji & Myung Soo's relationship..

However, eversince the interview, the two haven't been in contact frequently due to busy schedules such as world tour, practice, filming for variety shows.

"Oh? I heard INFINITE oppas are arriving back to Seoul today, before their next world tour stage." Seo Yoo brought up while stretching.

"Is that so..? I'm sure they're tired.. Hopefully none of them overwork themselves." Na Na commented.

"Alright lets start in 2 minutes!" Li Sa commanded.

 

Hyo Ji's POV:

It's been a week since we contacted.. I wonder how is he.

Before he set out for his world tour, we promised that we will keep in contact despite our busy schedules..

Looking at my phone at our conversations..

 

(A/N: bolded is Myung Soo's reply)

 

'Oppa. How are you? Did you eat well?' 

'Yup, I did. What about you?'

'I'm doing good too. How's the world tour progressing?'

'It's good.. I got to go for practice now. Talk to you later alright? Saranghae.~'

'Arrasso.. Don't over exert yourself! Saranghae..'

 

 

'Oppa, i've just finished practice.. How was the concert? A fan gave me a gift for us.. Can't wait to pass it to you soon.. >_<'

 

No reply..

And today, I sent another message..

 

'Oppa.. I heard you're coming back today.. Have a safe trip back arrasso..?'

 

Sighing, I threw my phone on the bag and began stretching..

Why isn't he replying me.. 

I was kind of upset but then again, I remembered, he must have been really tired after traveling countries and countries, with little rest..

I tried to put myself in his shoes and understand him, but there's a part of me that felt upset.

"Aish... forget it.~!" I mumbled and pouted.

 

"Wae? Why are you pouting? O_O" Hyun Ji unnie asked, staring at me with her huge eyes.

"Aniya.. Nothing.." I laughed it off, acting as if nothing had happen..

"Alright then... Let's start practice!" she shouted and we went to our formation.

"Ne~" I replied and shook the thoughts off my head before going to my position..

 

Practice started and as usual, we were half playing around and half being serious.

Finally, after a few hours of practice, we decided to end it for the day..

"Ah... i'm out of breath" Kyung Mi unnie groaned as she sprawled out on the cold floor.

"Let's have a good meal later~" Na Na unnie suggested.

We cheered and had some free time in the practice room.

Just then, the door creaked open and it was INFINITE.

 

"Oh? Annyeong oppa!" Soo Young chirped.

"Annyeong~" they greeted back with cheeky smiles.

"Did you just arrived back?" Seo Yoo asked.

"Aniyo. We were back in the early morning.. And.. we bought souvenirs for you and LOVELYZ~"

"ASSA!" Hyun Ji cheered.

"You should have went back to rest longer before coming back to the company." manager oppa commented with a pat on Sung Kyu oppa's back.

"Aniya aniya. We already rested enough." Sung Kyu oppa replied with a flustered smile.

They went on to came in to our practice room and handed us some souvenirs and sat down for some chat.

Looking around, i didn't see Myung Soo oppa.. 'Where is he..?'

Sung Yeol oppa who must have noticed me looking around said, "Ah. Myung Soo isn't feeling well so he rested at the dorm.."

"Eh?" My eyes shot up immediately.

"Ah.. Myung Soo didn't had enough rest from our world tours and the moment we arrived back at Korea, at the dorm. He had a high fever." Dong Woo oppa explained.

"Omo.. he overworked himself, didn't he?" Seo Yoo ask.

"Yeah, you could say that." Woo Hyun oppa chuckled, "Ah.. that Myung Soo never learnt how to take care of his body..."

"So.. did he visit a doctor?" I asked, concerned.

"Nope, he insisted to eat some flu medicine instead.." Sung Jong oppa added.

"Aigoo... Myung Soo-ah.. Myung Soo-ah..." Sung Yeol oppa shook his head.

 

I looked at manager oppa, talking through our eyes, asking if I could visit him..?

"You can visit him if you want~" Hoya oppa smirked.

"Oho~ You could give him a surprise visit!" Woo Hyun oppa sang.

Manager oppa glanced at me and with a 'OK' sign,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter