#34- Phonecall

Oppa, Saranghae (A Infinite Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the one week rest that the CEO gave to the girls after the falling lightings from MAMA stage.. many fans were both shocked and articles regarding the incident was spreading around quick..

"BREAKING: 7ROSES MEMBERS INJURED DURING MAMA'2015 PRACTICE AS LIGHT FIXTURES FALLS!"

SNS was also going viral as many fans were concerned about the girls.. a video of the light fixture falling was also being leaked too.

The girls were at their dorm as stated by the CEO and their manager that they should not go out since this incident might be cause from a blackmail..

"Ahhh~ I'm boreed" whined Hyun Ji as she closed her book that she was reading, "Can't we at least go back to practice?" she said.

"Nope! Sajang-nim already made it clear that we should take a week of rest and make sure we are fully recovered from that shock from the incident and your injuries, Hyun Ji-ah.." reminded Na Na.

"But I'm already recovered from the shock and my ankle is almost back to normal~!" pouted Hyun Ji.

"Just wait patiently alright? Just to be safe that your ankle is fully recovered.." whispered Seo Yoo who was staring concernly at Hyo Ji.

Realising that her fellow member was staring at her, Hyo Ji turned, "Ne, unnie? Wae?" she asked.

"Aniya.. you okay?" Seo Yoo questioned.

"Yeah... I'm okay.." Hyo Ji replied with a small smile.. But the older one knew that obviously the maknae was still traumatized by what happen..

Sensing the tense atmosphere, Hyo Ji began.. "It's about lunch time now.. Unnies, what do you want to eat? I'll go make lunch~" 

"YAYY~ MAKNAE'S COOKING IS DAH BEST!" chirped Soo Young as she opened the fridge immediately.

"Anything will do Hyo Ji-ah~ We'll eat whatever you cook for us since your cooking is the best~" winked Li Sa.

"Alright. Hm.. Is Kimbap and Ddudbokki with soup alright with you unnies? We don't have much ingredients left at here..." Hyo Ji said.

"Yeah sure~ Need any help?" asked Na Na.

"It will be good if unnie can help to cook the rice~" giggled Hyo Ji.

"Leave it to me~!" winked Na Na as she began washing the rice.

....

After cooking, the girls had a meal together and chatted for sometime...

Just then...

Someone phone began ringing and it turns out to be Na Na's..

"Yeobosaeyo?" she replied.

"Na Na-ah, it's me.. Sung Kyu oppa."

"Oh? Oppa, annyeonghasaeyo~"

"Annyeong~ How are you girls?"

"Mm..we're doing fine...Hyun Ji's ankle is recovering and... Hyo Ji too.."

"Ah.. I see.. Uh... You girls want to eat anything? The boys are with me at NIT cafe and we're thinking of visiting you girls."

"*giggles* Oppa.. we just ate our lunch!" 

"Ah.. Jinja? Uh.. then.. dessert?"

"Give me a second...I'll go ask the girls.."

 

"Girls~ Sung Kyu oppa is at NIT cafe~ Anything you girls want to eat?" Na Na asked the girls who were beaming.

"I WANT PATBINGSOO!" shouted Soo Young.

"Yah pabo. By the time the bingsoo is here, It's all melted..." said Li Sa as she knocked Soo Young's head lightly.

"Ah... that's right...Uh...cakes?" she replied, unsure..

"Alright, Is pastries okay with you girls?" asked Na Na.

"Ne~" they replied.

 

"Ah.. oppa, the girls wants cakes from NIT..Is it okay?" 

"Suree~ Anything for you~"

"Huh? O_O"

"Uh?! Ahh.. Nothing!" 

"Uhh.. okay oppa.. >_< see you later~"

"Yeahh.. See you~ Bye! >///<"

 

*click*
 

The female leader stood there stunned after ending the call and started blushing...

.....

[After 45mins...]

*Ding Dong*
 

"I'll go get it!" shouted Li Sa as she was the closes to the door.

 

*Clack*

 

"Oh? Annyeong sunbae-nim~" she greeted, "Come in~" 

The boys enter and was led to the sitting area..

"So.. how are you Hyun Ji-ah?" asked Sung Yeol.

"Ah? I'm okay~ My ankle is recovering so... yeah.." she replied, flustered.

"That's good~" smiled Sung Yeol..

"Oppa, what would you like to drink? Water or Tea?" asked Hyo Ji as she popped out from the kitchen

"Ahh..water for all of us please~ Gomawo Hyo Ji-ah~" Dong Woo replied with his gummy smile.

"Ne~" she replied cheerfully and went back to pour the water.

"Yahhh... If only Sung Jong was like that..." whispered Sung Kyu to Woo Hyun who in turn nod his head, agreeing.

"Hyung, I heard that....(ㄱ_ㄱ)" replied Sung Jong who was pouting.

"You should learn that from Hyo Ji, Jong-ah~" joked Hoya.

"Oh Hyung! Don't join them please!" whined Sung Jong.

 

Looking at Hyo Ji afar was Myung Soo..

Seeing that she had difficulties holding so much glasses of water, he wen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter