Tutor class at your house

I Go Crazy Because of You

 

Monday again,

You kicked your alarm clocked that just alarmed. You covered yourself with your blanket and started sleeping again.

“Stupid monday why did you came so fast?! I’ll not go to school today. Im so lazy! Damn! And I don’t want to go tutor again. ness!!” You shouted under your pillow and finally you slept again.

--

At school,

“Unni! I think Jiyeon didn’t went to school today, I didn’t see her on our class” Hwayoung said.

Eunjung slapped his forehead, “Aish that girl. Being a lazy again!”

Then the bell rang, everyone went back to their classes.

Myungsoo looked at your empty seat *Why is she absent today? How can I tutor her?*

Myungsoo tapped Hwayoung’s shoulder, Hwayoung turned in a seductive way “hey nerd waeyo?”

Myungsoo swallowed, “U-uhm.. Do..Do you know Jiyeon-ssi’s address?” He asked, fixing his glasses.

Hwayoung smirked, “waeyo? Are you going there and make love? But she wont let you cuz your a freaking nerd!!” She laugh loud.

Myungsoo gave her a cold look, Hwayoung stopped laughing.

“Okay okay. Stop looking at me like that, here’s her address..” Hwayoung gave your address and turned to the front.

“Tss. That nerd has a scary look” Hwayoung murmured.

--

Class ended.

Myungsoo headed to your house for the tutor class.

*She can ditch classes, but she cant ditch our tutor class. I must make her grades good as I promised to the principal* he thought.

--

*DING DONG DING DONG*

You stood up from your bed and lazily walked to your door.

“ disturbing me from sleeping…”
You opened your door and jumped.

“M-Myungnerd?!” You rubbed your eyes to see him clearer.

“What are you doing here?! How did you find my house?” You asked.

“We will have our tutor class. Why didn’t you go to the school?” He raised one of his brow.

“Tss. You are a hard-headed nerd! I didn’t go to school of course, because I am lazy! I didn’t go to school, so you don’t need to worry bout the tutor class, you can go home now~” You wave your hands.

But he just stood there. “What now?” You asked.

“Tutorial” He replied.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” You shouted, stomping your feet, annoyed.

You gave up, “Okay okay, now come in you nerd! You’ll be dead after this!!!”

You lead him in the living room, he sat down and put the books on the small table.

You sat opposite to him. “you really don’t give up huh?!” You raised an eyebrow.

“Jiyeon-ssi, let’s start the tutor class now, we have  a lot of assignments so I wrote notes for you too” He handed you a notebook.

You flipped every page and threw it on the table. “Done reading it, now you can go! Bye!”

He rolled his eyes, “Jiyeon-sii, we havent started yet”

“Stop calling me Jiyeon-ssi, eww –SSI doesn’t fit my name, so just call me Jiyeon okay!?” He nodded.

Then he started discussing stuffs, you laid yourself on the chair and stuck a book opened in your face. A moment later, you fell asleep.

You forgot Myungsoo was there to tutor you, suddenly, someone was tapping your shoulder, you became alert and hold the wrist of that person and twist it, still the book was on your face. You removed the book from your face and was shocked.

“Yah Jiyeon-ssi, it hurts..” You can see Myungsoo’s face hurting.

You remove your hands from his wrist, “Aish! Your fault! Why did you tapped me!”

“Because you fell asleep. It is already 8pm, I need to go..” Myungsoo packed his things and went towards the door.

“Ill see you again tomorrow, and try to focus on studies!” Myungsoo said.

You hit his forehead and stuck your tongue out.

He ignored it and turned to start walking.

“Myungnerd! Go home safe!” Then you locked your door.

 

Myungsoo froze, *Did she told me to go home safe again? Is she being concerned all of a sudden?*

 

*Did I just told him to go home safe?eww?* You thought and headed back to your room to sleep.