This time, if she'll not pick, she will lost her life instead..

I Go Crazy Because of You

You were banging Kara's gate very loud.

"OPEN THE GATE!!!!" You shouted.

 Sungyeol put a hand on your shoulder to calm you but you ignored him and keep banging the door with your hands and feet.

Kara then opened the automatic gate. It opened when Gyuri clicked something in a remote.

There were actually hidden cameras that are attached but you wouldnt notice it. Kara was watching you over a screen.

Infinite at your back was so amused by the automatic gate, while you stormed inside to find the entrance of Kara's hideout.

"Hey, come on let's follow Jiyeon!" Sungjong snapped his friends and followed you.

You run inside the hideout, it was a big place.

You narrowed your brows and finding what room were they were hiding. You can actually see 6-9 rooms with big doors.

"Where could they be? It feels so empty here.." Woohyun muttered.

You were shifting your eyes in each door of the rooms. *Where could they possibly be hiding Myungsoo?!*

Suddenly, Gyuri, Jiyoung, Nicole and Seungyeon came out.

Gyuri clapped her hands. You gave her a death glare.

"Woah~ calm down girl.." She smirked.

"Where the did you hide Myungsoo?" You asked, gritting your teeth.

The 4 of them then shifted their eyes on the boys behind you.

"Woah~ You even gave us a gift? Should we just take those guys and give you Myungsoo?" Gyuri asked.

You raised an eyebrow and remembered that Infinite was behind you. Even though you wanted Gyuri's idea but these guys was Myungsoo's friends so you dont want them to be hurt too.

You felt Infinite stepped back.

"What are they talking about hyung?" Sungjong whispered to Dongwoo.

"I dont know either.." Dongwoo replied back.

You eyed each of the Kara members in your front. You felt someone is missing.

*HARA! WHERE THE IS SHE?!* You thought.

--

--

Meanwhile, Hara was watching over Myungsoo in the room.

Myungsoo was still sleeping. He is sleeping in a king sized bed..

"This boy, doesnt he remember me? I've been seeing him around Jiyeon, always! And now that I found out that youre her boyfriend, this is the time I should make a move..." Hara muttered while passionately looking at the sleeping Myungsoo.

"..I know you wouldnt remember me, since I am a nerd like you when we're 7years old..." She paused and sighed.

Hara stood up from the chair she was sitting on and moved it beside the bed.

She sat down and slowly caressing Myungsoo's face.

Myungsoo then felt someone's caressing his face. "Jiyeon?" He muttered while his eyes are still closed.

Hara furrowed her brows. *JIYEON JIYEON! URGH!!!*

Myungsoo felt that the person he called didnt reply so he slowly opened his eyes and saw a girl with a long hair with a pretty face who has an angry face.

He stood his body up in a sitting position. "W-Who are you? Where am I?" He asked.

Hara smirked. "We kidnapped you. Dont you remember being kidnap?"

"M-Mwo?! Then let me go!!"

"No, not unless Jiyeon comes here to rescue you" Hara said. She stood up and crossed her arms.

"and she needs to pick one... be in our gang or you'll be mine.." Hara smirked.

Myungsoo widened his eyes. "She'll not even pick those ridiculous options! So just let me go!!"

"No! This time, if she'll not pick, she will lost her life instead.." Hara smirked again, evilly.

Myungsoo furrowed his brows with wide eyes. *NO! JIYEON WONT DIE*

--

--

"WHERE's MYUNGSOO!!!" You are now very very very angry.

"I told you to pick, be on our gang and be with your boyfriend forever or not be in our gang and let your boyfriend be Hara's" Jiyoung was now irritated from repeating the choices over and over again.

You are now burning and wanted to punch their faces already.

You balled your fist really hard while ducking your head.

Nicole stepped forward and held your chin up.

"Dont be angry sweety, it's better to pick the first option right? or if you dont mid, just give your boyfriend to-"

She was cut off when you gave her a hard punch on her face. Nicole held her hurt face.

Jiyoung, Gyuri and Seungyeon stepped forward to see if Nicole's okay.

"Are you okay?" Jiyoung asked Nicole. Nicole glared at you and nodded.

"Okay that's it!" Gyuri straightened her self up and snapped his fingers. And then 20 big men suddenly came out.

"We didnt mean violence now but then you just punched Nicole.. ATTACK HER!" Gyuri ordered.

Now, 20 big men was around you and Infinite.

"OMONA, What should we do?" Dongwoo panicked.

"We dont even know how to fight.." Hoya said.

You rolled your eyes and ready your position to fight.

 


Sorry for the late update!!! Few more chapters and Im done with this fic!!!! WUHOOOOOO~~~

Are you guys watching Birth of Family?? Infinite and their puppies are just so cute Kwahahahahahahaha and Sungjong looks like cinderella, being ordered to do this and that wahahahaha i cant omg hdsfasgfka

(cr chandoo@tumblr for this gif)