Permission~

I Go Crazy Because of You

It is evening already and you both decided to take a seat on a bench to rest.

You both watch the beautiful lights on the streets.

Myungsoo wrapped his arm on your shoulders and you leaned on his shoulder.

"Myungsoo-ah, i miss calling you Myungnerd.. when will you turn into a nerd again?" You teased.

Myungsoo poked your cheeks. "Yah-yah.. I totally made a change in my looks for you and you want me to go back with my nerdy look?"

"Tss. Because of that looks, girls would start looking at you..err"

Myungsoo smiled. "You're jealous uh?"

You shook your head smirking. "Why will I? Guys would always fantasize me-"

You were paused because Myungsoo kissed your cheeks.

You looked at him and flicked his forehead. "Aww~"

"Now that Im yours, you always kiss me without permission uh?" You teased and started poking his cheeks.

Myungsoo held your wrist and looked at your eyes.

"Do I always need to get a permission to kiss you?" He asked like a child. He tilted his head with a blank expression.

You found it cute and you pinched his cheek with your free hand.

"Yeah, You need to get my per-"

He leaned closer and kissed your lips. You wanted to protest but his kiss was really sweet. You kissed back and closed your eyes. He wrapped his arms on your waist as you put your arms on his neck. He moved you closer to him and deepen the kiss.

 

Meanwhile, hiding behind the tree, there was a guy who's taking a picture of you and Myungsoo, secretly.

"Boss, I took some evidence that she's datings some one right now. I should go back there to show you." He said over the phone.

He smirked and left the scene.

 

You leaned back as you both released from the kiss. You opened your eyes and saw him smiling.

"Now do I need to get a permission always?" He asked again.

You flicked his forehead. You smiled and shook your head.

"Ah~ Jiyeon-ah, im really really happy today.." Myungsoo beamed. Still his arms are wrapped on your waist and also your arms on his neck.

"Nado~ Op..." You paused by the thought of you wanted to call him oppa but you dont know if it's alright.

"Hmm?" Myungsoo got confused.

"Nothing!" You beamed.

Myungsoo didnt believe. *She said Op.. Does she want to call me oppa?* He smiled.

"Why are you suddenly smiling?" You asked.

He looked at your eyes. "Do you... want me to call OPPA?"

Your jaw dropped. *How did he found it out?*

He smirked. "Then call me oppa if you want! Come on..." He shook you lightly.

"Yah~ Why will I call you oppa.." You rolled your eyes.

Myungsoo leaned and kissed your nose. "Come on.."

You looked at him and cleared your throat.  "O..."

"ohh?"

"Oppa!" You shouted. He laughed.

"Are you having a hard time?" He asked.

"No! Aish! Im just.. not use to call someone oppa.." You admitted.

He smiled. "Come on, im your boyfriend, you can call me oppa and get use to it!"

You nodded. "Arasseo op... Oppa.." You smiled.

"Wow, Finally, a girl calling me Oppa~" He sang and smiled.

"Waeyo? Am I the first girl to call you oppa?" You asked.

"Hmm.. I guess yes.." He said, smiling.

You smiled. "Hmm.. Oppa~~" You sang.

He smiled and leaned to kiss your forehead He leaned back and looked deeply in your eyes.

"Are you trying to kiss me hundred times?" You asked, smirking.

"If I can, then I will.." He said.

"Tss. Are you being a ert now?" You teased.

He shook you. "Yah, im not a ert!" he blushed.

"Oww~ WHy are you blushing?" You teased.

"Aniya! Im not blushing!" He protested.

"You are!"

"No!!!"
"Yes you are.."

"I said-"

He was paused from protesting because you kissed him in his lips. This time, it was you who kissed first. His eyes widened and suddenly felt softened and closed his eyes.

 


Full of kissing scenes eh?? I should have just entitled this as a Kiss something right? WAHAHAHA

Hmm.. wahaha i will do all the wishes you are commenting kwahaha i am updating faster again ayt? And about the infinite nerds... hmm wahaha secret :P but i guess i will do make over to them too.. but not yet.. just wait and see :PPPPPP

it is my break time and decided to go online so im here with the updates wuhooo!!!