Scary Nerd

I Go Crazy Because of You

 

Soon, the teacher came in the room.

You don’t really care at all. You were blewing air from your mouth. Hwayoung has her earphone on her ear. Myungsoo, the nerd beside you was reading a book.

“Class, good morning! This is our first day in school! I hope we’ll do great together until the end of the school year!” The teacher greeted.

You rolled your eyes and looked at the window.

“Class, introduced yourselfs one by one..okay?” The teacher suggested.

Students whined and complained.

*Stupid, we’re not kids anymore* You thought.

Soon, students one by one introduced theirselves.

…”A..Ann.. Annyeonghaseeyoo. Sungjong imnida” Sungjong introduced himself shaking, he fix his glass and sat again on his chair.

“Tss! Stupid nerd shaking!”         “Scared boo!”

Students , Sungjong almost cry. But Sungyeol patted him. “Don’t cry Sungjong. Ignore them” He smiled. “Annyeonghaseyo, Cheonun Lee Sungyeol imnida!” He beamed and sat down.

Hwayoung stood up, boys started cheering like wolves. Hwayoung flipped her hair.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Cheonun Hwayoung imnida. You messed up with me, your dead” She was sweet at first but then became scary when she said her warning. She sat down and smiled.

Next is Myungsoo, he stood up “Annyeonghaseyo, Chonun Kim Myungsoo imnida.”

You looked at him while he’s introducing his self *Kim Myungsoo…*

You shook your head and snapped out. Next is you. Myungsoo sat down.

You stood up, and smirked. The boys went wild.

“Students, you all know me already right?! JIYEON im ni daaaaaaaaaaaa! Touch my hair, then I’ll kill you. But you can’t mess up with my hair already since it is short. I look hot right!?” You were so bright but scary as you introduce your self.

The boys went “OF COURSE YOU WERE HOT!” “YES!” “WIWWWIIIIIT~”.

“Class, silence please.” The teacher said.

You sat down and smirked. “tss. Stupid. We shouldn’t have introduced ourselves if they knew me already”

“Stop saying stupid.” A voice you heard from your side.

You looked at Myungsoo, he was looking at you. You glared at him.

“Don’t glare at me” He said.

You felt shiver in your spine on how he talk to you coldly.

*This nerd is… scary. Yeah I have to admit it* You thought.