New Year, New Look

I Go Crazy Because of You

So new year came, and vacation is over.

School came again.

You woke up from the rang of your alarm clock. You lazily stood up and remembered you need to go school again.

"Aish! Im so lazy. Can I not go to school anymore?" You slammed again your body on your bed and covered yourself with your blanket.

Then suddenly, your phone in your nightstand rang. You ignored it.

But it wont stop ringing. You got annoyed.

You pulled the blanket down, annoyed and stood your body up, and reached for your phone. You answered it without looking at the caller ID.

", why are you calling? You're too annoying dont you know? URGH" You asked, really really annoyed.

"So..I am an annoyance to you now?"

You blinked when you noticed it was Myungsoo. You let out an evil smirk and thought of joking him.

"Yeh~ Urgh! It is so early! Why are you calling?"

"Because I miss my girlfriend and I wanted to ask if she wants to go school with me~" He sang, as if he was not buying your anger at him.

You started blushing as he mentioned you as his GirlFriend. But you still want to maintain the angry, cool tone of your voice.

"Hmm.. Then go here after 30minutes, if you didnt, then i'll not go to school." You challenged him.

"Ill be there at exactly 30minutes."
You can feel him winking.

"Arasseo~ Then Ill hung up now so I can prepare for school.."
"Sure, yeobo~~"

Then you hung up, giggling.

*GAH~ Why is he so adorable.. and sweet~ What have Ive done to have this boy in my life??*

 

After 30minutes, you were now putting your uniform on, still, you look so y and hot with your fitted uniform.

And then a bell rang on your house. You knew who it was and you blushed.

"Wait~" You shouted as you fix your hair. You hair was now a little longer, longer than before. yeah.

You went to the front door and opened it. You saw a handsome guy in a uniform.

*My boy.. how could you be so handsome?* You thought and waved at him.

He waved back and gave you his perfect smile that is now fitted with his looks.

You approached him. "Hey"

"Hi~" He replied.

Then, you scan him from head to toe and thought this will be a big problem later at school.

"Why are you looking at me from head to toe?" Myungsoo asked.

You shook your head and smiled at him. "Nothing, wait here and I'll change my slippers into my shoes and ill get my bag okay?"
He nodded.

After a few more minutes, you came back with your bag on your shoulders.

When you approached Myungsoo, he slung his arm on your shoulders.

You looked up at him, smiling, he smiled back.

He took your bag and slung it in his shoulder.

"Yah~ Give me my bag!" You ordered.

He shook his head while smiling. "I wouldnt be a gentleman if I let you carry this."

You blinked at him. He ruffled your hair. "Come on!"
He started walking while you were still there frozen, blushing and smiling.

 

You both walked together to go school, after some half an hour, you came to school, holding hands.

As you entered the school's gate, students started gossiping and eyeing the handsome guy beside you, who looks so innocent not knowing he was being the topic from their gossips/whispers.

"Wow, Jiyeon had a boyfriend?"
"That boy is so freaking handsome. hot and perfect oh my gash"

"Is he Jiyeon's boyfriend? Lucky Jiyeon!"

"Did her boyfriend transferred here? Since, i didnt see him here before?"

*Cant they see I AM ACTUALLY BESIDE THIS HANDSOME GUY THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT? ARENT THEY SCARED OF ME?!!* You rolled your eyes in annoyance while holding Myungsoo's hand even more tight. He felt the tightness and looked down on you.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

You pouted. "Dont you know you were being a topic from those freaking students? Urgh! Why do you have to be that... that..."

"Handsome?" He finished your sentence. You nodded and he giggled.

"I dont get the point of me being handsome and being the topic from their gossips/whispers? Should they be now giving me glares and would start bullying me?" He asked, innocently.

You facepalmed. You never thought that this nerd.. you mean.. handsome guy beside you is too innocent but he's a kiss-obssessed(Yeah, i got this word from you guys! HAHAHA>:D )

"It's your fault. You shouldnt have changed your appearance if you wanted to be bullied at rather than being an attraction right now."You said, rolling your eyes.

Myungsoo pouted and put his hands on your shoulders and gave you a kiss on your forehead. That lessen your anger..or jealousy.. But. students, especially girls squealed. You rolled your eyes as you heard them.

Myungsoo held again your hands and lead the way to the hallway.

 

Once you stepped on there, girls would go near him and there are more amount of girls in the hallway now.

You wanted to use your gangster mode but then you actually remembered Myungsoo saying that you should lessen your gangster attitude. You actually obeyed him.

You crossed your arms as Myungsoo's hands are on your shoulders from behind and it's llike, you both were walking like a train in the crowd.

And now, girls would start flirting him while you both were walking.

"Hi Mr. Handsome, would you mind to walk with me?"

"Oppa, are you new here?"

"Excuse me, have I seen you somewhere before?" 

You are now storming and will burst soon.

You spun around so you can start kicking and punching those girls but you didnt saw Myungsoo behind you, instead he was dragged by the amount of girls behind him a while ago.

"Jiyeon-ahh~~"He yelped.

You rolled your eyes. And crossed your arms.

"YEAH RIGHT. IT'S YOUR FAULT OF BEING HANDSOME!!!!!" You shouted back. You really wanted to punch those girls right now, but you are now controllling yourself.

Now, the hallway is so empty, except for you in there.

"..those girls will be dead later. those girls' bones will be broken later. those girls will lost their eyes later..."

"Hey, why didnt you help L?" A voice behind you came out.

"cant you see im controlling myself to not kill those girls-" You spun and saw 6 handsome men in front of your eyes. You widened your eyes. "Oh holy cow-"

They giggled by your reaction. You raised an eyebrow and crossed your arms.

"What's ing funny?"You asked, coldly. But deep inside, you were admiring how handsome they are.

"Cant you recognize us Jiyeon-ssi?" A guy who will almost lost his eyes asked.

You tilted your head and scanned each of their faces to see if you can recognize them.

After a few minutes of scanning, you shook your head.

"I dont ing know you guys so if you mind, give me a way so I can damn start walking"You said, cooly.

Then they let out a giggle.

"I told you hyung, no one will recognize us!" The tallest guy said.

Then they all bowed in front of you and smiled right after.

You raised an eyebrow. *Why are they so formal to me?*

"Jiyeon-ssi, we're the nerds that are friends with Myungsoo" The blonde guy said.

You blinked. *YOU MEAN... THEY ARE.... THOSE....*

"Yeah that's us.."The guy who looks like a girl said, as if he read your mine.

You pointed your finger at them slowly "M-MWO?!"

 

BTW, the guys in front of you looks like this... (never mind Myungsoo, since he wasnt there right now, but okay, he looks like that too..it's just that he's not there in the scene right now hahaha)

 

 

 


So.. this is what you all have been waiting for!!! HAHA INFINITE's transformation!!! Yey! Hehehe

And omg thank you so much for enjoying my fic. Some are becoming addicted to my story? huhuhu i really really thank you guys ^_______^

And Im sorry for not updating really fast. Since school is becoming more busy >_< I'll try to update more today though~

Thank you again!!!!

cr pmjjang@tumblr for this gif hahaha