I Go Crazy Because of You

I Go Crazy Because of You

The next day, you parents went abroad again to work.

But before they left, you said that you and Myungsoo became a couple last night.

Your mom doesnt want to leave to celebrate for it, but because of work, she needed to go. She's really happy that Myungsoo had already confessed to you. Even your dad felt happy for it. They liked Myungsoo for you.

 

During lunch, you were alone in the living room, sitting on the couch while watching the television..

As you held the necklace that Myungsoo gave to you last night, a smile came out from your lips and you blushed when you remembered him kissing you.

*AISH~ I never thought I would actually fell to this nerd! oopss~ He's not a nerd anymore though?* You thought and giggled at the thought that he wasnt in a nerdy look already. *I wonder why would he change his physical appearance...is it for me?*

Then suddenly, your phone rang. You took your phone and answered it without even looking at the caller ID.

"Yoboseyo?"
"Jiyeon-ah~"

"M-Myungsoo?"

"Yeah, Woah~ Im glad you didnt call me Myungnerd uh?"

You smirked. "Tss. Sooooo~ You do want me calling you Myungnerd?" You giggled.

"Aniya~ Uhm.. Are you busy today?"

"Hmm.. no, waeyo?"

"Can we go out today? I miss you already~"

You blushed, but ofcourse he wouldnt see it. "Yah~ Are you crazy? We're together last night and you missed me already?"

"Waeyo? You dont me miss me?"

You can imagine him pouting. "Aigoo~ Sure, i can go with you.."
"I'll pick you up at 3pm okay?"

"Araseeo~"

With that, you hung up. You stood from the couch and stretched out your arm.

*Aigoo~ Isnt it a little bit awkward? Im not.... calling him... OPPA?* you pouted and snapped out of it.

*Tss.. I guess I should start calling him Op..pa.. err but Im not used to call someone oppa..err I cant.. *

 

Before 3pm came up, you are already dressed.

Since your parents arent there already, you are free to wear your clothes again.

You wear wearing this:

And since it is still cold outside, you wore this blazer(only the blazer):

 

After fixing yourself, you went to your living room and waited there for Myungsoo.

After a few minutes of waiting, the door bell rang. You smiled by the thought of who was it and opened the door.

Soon, you saw a handsome guy in front of your house. He was so attractive that you cant take off your eyes on him.

Myungsoo smiled and let out a chuckled when he saw you just staring at him.

He wave his hand in front of your face and it snapped you.

"Heyya~ Will you be just staring at me forever?" He teased.

You pouted and hit his arm.

"Aww~"

You smiled.

"Why are you wearing such a formal wear?" You pointed at his clothes.

He raised an eyebrow and pointed yours. "And why are you wearing such a... uhm..."

You smirked and put your hands on your hips. "Waeyo? Cant say that Im wearing such a y and hot clothes?" You flipped your hair on the side.

Myungsoo looked away, blushing. You giggled.

"So..where are we going?" You asked.

Myungsoo looked at you.. "We're going on a date!" He beamed.

You just Ohhed. "That's why you are wearing that clothes uh. Tsked."

Myungsoo grabbed your hands and interlaced it with his. You gasped by the sudden moved.

You looked up at him. "Yah~"

He just smiled. "Go lock your door now.."

"Eh?" With that, you locked your house and then Myungsoo dragged you out and called a taxi.

 

After an hour of travelling, you stop by ------ restaurant.

He opened the door for you and held your hand for support, being a gentle man.

You were both holding hands while entering the restaurant.

A waiter lead the way into an empty table.

Once you arrived, the waiter, being the gentle man too, took you sit to moved it and so you can go in.

"Let me do it for my girl" Myungsoo beamed and took the chair to the waiter. The waiter bowed and watched Myungsoo being a gentleman to you.

*Aww~ They look so great* The waited thought while smiling.

Now, both of you are sitting opposite from each other. Myungsoo gave you a smile and you smiled back, blushing.

*My nerdy boyfriend is so handsome today* You thought.

Myungsoo ordered the food as the waiter went back to prepare for the food.

"So..." Myungsoo started.

You raised your face and looked at him. "So?"

"How are you doing..err.. i.. never thought you would actually say YES to me..." Myungsoo shyly said.

You giggled. "I never thought the nerd I knew will confess to me too"

"Hmm.. so when did it start?" You asked.

Myungsoo looked at you confused. "Start what?"

"When did you start liking me? You know, I always bully you during tutorial sessions.. and I can see that you actually dont like gangsters like me..." You draw imaginary circles on the table.

Myungsoo beamed. "Im not sure when it started.. but yeah, I cant believe ill be liking a girl like you." He pointed at you and you furrowed your brows while pouting. Myungsoo laughed.

You slammed your hand lightly on the table that cause  Myungsoo to stop laughing.

You smirked at his scared face. "You have now the guts of teasing me uh?"

Myungsoo smiled. "Tss. But..hmm.. why are you ignoring my calls from the past days?"

You tilted your head as you remember that you were actually ignoring him in those past days.

Myungsoo pouted as he waited for you answer.

*He's so cuute~* You fantasized.

You straightened your head again. "Im going crazy because of you those past days so I was ignoring your calls." You admitted.

Myungsoo became confused. "Crazy?" You nodded.

"I cant stop thinking about you, I cant stop thinking about the kiss that we made in the park that night, I cant stop thinking how my heart always beat so fast when Im with you, and I thought I was going crazy because of you that I dont even eat lunch or dinner sometimes, my mom and dad got worried about me, but I told them Im okay.. err it's because of you that I feel like Im going crazy in those past days...."

Myungsoo smiled he leaned in and pecked your lips. You startled and blinked.

He leaned back and gave you a smile. "I never thought you were actually doing the same as me since that night happened.. the difference is that.. I wanted to see you so badly that im even calling your mom to check if you're okay.."

You smiled. And then the food arrived.

Once it was set on the table. The both of you happily eat the food.

*I go crazy because of you too Jiyeon~* Myungsoo thought.

 


WAAA SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE. I will try to update more, but i need to go school now kwahahaha I hope you're still enjoying my fic!!! Fighting!!

WAAA HAVE YOU SEEN UKISS' TICK TACK?? OH MENNNNNN