T-ara knew it!!!

I Go Crazy Because of You

The next few days, you feel so happy.

Everytime, Myungsoo would call you on the phone. You really miss him so much already. He wanted to go out with you but he needed some time with his family till the new year.

You slammed yourself on the couch and turned the tv on.

You sighed. "I really miss him~" You pouted.

Suddenly, the door bell rang.

*Who could that possibly be?* You thought as you stood up from the couch and headed to the front door.

You opened and saw your girls beaming and waving at you.

You opened the door wider. "Hey~" You greeted.

They gave you a kiss on the cheek while entering your house.

"So... what made you guys come here uh?" You asked while raising an eyebrow.

They raised an eyebrow together. "Wouldnt you be saying something to us UH?"

*URGH. They knew it already.* You rolled your eyes and sat on the couch with them.

"What should I say?" You asked, innocently.

Boram who was beside you hit your shoulder. You will almost hit her back harder when Hyomin, on the other side, stopped you.

"Violent as always.. now Jiyeon, tell us~" Hyomin said.

Now, your girls are grinning. Having a maniac faces.

You rolled your eyes as you crossed yoru arms. "I knew you guys knew it already so why should I tell it?"

"Yah~ We're here to know if it's true though~" Eunjung said, beaming.

You rolled your eyes and straightened yourself up.

"Arasseo. Arasseo.. Myungsoo and I-"

"ARE OFFICIALLY DATING? OMG OHYEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" You were paused by the sudden conclusion of Hwayoung who excitedly blurted it out.

You rolled your eyes. Qri hit Hwayoung's head. She winced.

"You are so babo! We wanted it to hear it from Jiyeon's mouth. You're so ing stupid." Qri said.

You cant help but to laugh.

"So.. Jiyeon-ah, when did you and Myungsoo started becoming a couple?" Eunjung asked.

"Chistmas day!" You beamed.

"Woow~ So what now? How is he? Still got his nerdy looks? or? Err.. I think he doesnt suit you when he's still in his nerdy looks. or should I say he should remove his ing glasses. Ill bet he'll be damn so ing hot without it." Hyomin said.

You smiled. "Your will fall down when you see him." You winked.

Their jaw drops, not knowing what are you saying.

You took your phone and showed them a picture of you and Myungsoo together that you took from the date right after xmas day.

You were smiling while Myungsoo had his face on side view,leaning closer, that it looks like he'll kiss your right cheek.

They all squaled. They felt butterflies on their stomach as they looked at the picture.

"Oh my~ You two looked so cute together!!!!" Eunjung beamed.

"OH MAY GAAH~ IS THAT REALLY THE NERD?" Hwayoung asked, shocked by the handsome face of Myungsoo.

You giggled and nodded.

"I wished he was not on his side view.. but . he's HOT" Qri said.

"I know!" You smiled.

"Gaahh~ I bet you want him in bed already." Hwayoung teased. You smacked his head.

", im not that type of person who'll give in easily." You said.

"Hey~ I was just teasing " Hwayoung replied as she rubbed her head.

"You better show him to us sooner or later so we can see his new look better!" Boram said.

"If I let you guys see him, dont drool over him okay?" You asked, smiling.

"Sure~ But what if we cant help it? You know, we rarely see handsome guys in our school~" Boram sang.

"Ill cut your heads off" You said. You all laughed.

After a few more moments of chatting with your friends, you stood up and went to the kitchen to cook for foods.

"Hey JIyeon! Dont cook! We actually bought pizzas~" You were stopped when Hyomin called.

You spun. "Really? Then I'll get plates and a knife!" You went to get those things and went back with it.

You all started eating the pizza.

"So.. JIyeon-ah, how's Kara? They are not bothering anymore right?" Eunjung suddenly asked.

"Hmm... They were... They keep sending me messages that they will show up soon, but i dont give a so im just ignoring them." You replied as you eat your pizza.

"Be a lot careful Jiyeon.." Hyomin said. You smirked.

"I can handle it, they're weak so I guess I can just kicked their asses off."

"Yeah~ Jiyeon can handle those even without us" Hwayoung beamed.

You giggled. "Just be extra careful" Hyomin adviced again.

You were now getting confused. "Hyomin-unni, dont worry~ You know me!" You patted your chest like Tarzan.

Hyomin smiled. "Arasseo~ Let's eat the next box of pizza!!!"

"Yeahhhh!!!