Nerds at the School Garden

I Go Crazy Because of You

 

Students were whispering while you were walking on the hallway chewing a bubble gum, while your head is tilted up.

“Did she really save the nerds?”

“Why did she save the nerds?”

That’s all they’ve been whispering. You just ignored them. You yawned and went to your room.

You sat down on your chair and sunk your head.

“Jiyeon-unni! Is that true?! You saved the 3 nerds?” Hwayoung asked as she was tapping your head with her index finger.

You got irritated. You stood your head up. “YAH. STOP BOTHERING ME OKAY.” You sunk again your head.

“Tss. You’ve been weird these past days!” Hwayoung got irritated and put her earphones on her ears.

--

At lunch, you didn’t eat but instead you went to the school’s garden. Not knowing the nerds were there.

You keep on yawning as you reach the school’s garden. You close your eyes while walking, you knew it is safe since no one was staying there.

Infinite was busy chatting, reading books. But they all stopped as soon as they saw you walking.

“Why is she here?” Hoya asked Dongwoo, they are all confused and curios.

You suddenly stopped, hearing whispers. You opened your eyes and saw the nerds.

“What are you guys doing here?!” You aked. Then you smirked. “Well, I guess I found the place where nerds were hiding…” You balled your fist and put it in your mouth and giggled.

*Is she actually giggling?*They thought. You stopped as if you read their minds. “Okay okay.”

They moved back, you raised an eyebrow. “What!?”

“You…You will not…bully us right?” Hoya asked. You laughed, evilly. “OF COURSE I WILL” You teased.

They more, moved back. You put your hands on your waist. “I was just kidding! Stupid nerds! I want to rest! So if you don’t mind, I’ll sleep here.” You find a place where, there! You saw a big tree, and sat there.

“Go, continue what you were doing AND DON’T BOTHER ME” You warned them. You leaned on the tree and closed your eyes.

The nerds were all shocked at what just happened, well, Myungsoo wasn’t.

“Did she really did nothing to us and just sleep over there?” Dongwoo pointed at you.

“Told yah. She’s kind” Sungjong elbowed Sunggyu, who still can’t believe.

Hoya went near to you, and bent down. The members all gasped.

“Hoya! Yah! Go away!” Woohyun warned.

Hoya stared at you. “She..looks so peaceful and…pretty” He said.

Myungsoo went near to Hoya. “Hoya-hyung, move now before she open her eyes and flick you on your forehead..” He warned.

Hoya giggled “yah, did she caught you staring at her and flick you on your forehead?”

Myungsoo just looked at Hoya. Hoya stood up and tapped Myungsoo’s shoulder. “Do you like her?” He whispered.

Myungsoo widened her eyes. “M-mwo?” Hoya laughed. “Just kidding! I know you don’t like girls like her!”

Myungsoo shook his head and looked at you. *Do I like you?*

Suddenly, you opened your eyes and first thing you saw was Myungsoo, looking at you.

*OMO SHE’S AWAKE* Myungsoo thought.

You stood up and your and his face was just inches away. You froze. *EOTTEOKE!?*

*WHY IS HER FACE SO NEAR TO ME* Myungsoo thought.

The other infinite nerds saw it. *OH NO, MYUNGSOO’S DEAD* Sunggyu thought.

Then you punch Myungsoo’s face.

“Aww~” He held his nose. *OOPS! I NEED TO DO THAT TO STOP THE AWKWARD POSITION* You thought.

“YAH! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME! ARE YOU A ERT NOW?!” You asked, pissed.

“P-ert???” Myungsoo asked while rubbing his nose.

“AISH, I TOLD YOU DON’T BOTHER ME BUT THEN YOU’RE THERE IN FRONT OF ME URGH!” You stomped your feet and walked away.

“does that hurt?” Woohyun asked Myungsoo.

Myungsoo nodded.

 “She didn’t flick, but punch instead~“ Hoya teased.

Myungsoo keeps on rubbing his nose.

“Now... she’s scary..” Sungjong whispered.