Kara's Plan

I Go Crazy Because of You

The guy who was sneakering a while ago from watchinga nd taking photos of you and Myungsoo ran to Kara's hangout place exitedly.

He knocked on the door, bending down with his palms on his knees and catching his breath.

"Seungyeon-ah, open the door." Gyuri ordered.

"Aish!" Seungyeon ruffled her hair in frustration as she stood up and started cursing in his mind.

"Omona!! They kissed!" The girls started squealing at the moment they saw the coupld kissing on the movie they were watching.

Seungyeon rolled her eyes. "I didnt get to see it!!!!"

She opened the door and saw their spy catching his breath. She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"So.....are you going to show us the pictures?" She asked. The man stood up straight and beamed.

"Of course boss! Now give me the money and ill give you the pictures.." He said.

"Who's that?!" Jiyoung shouted, asking.

Seungyeon turned her head and shouted back. "It is the spy!! He said he had the pictures!"

"Let her in!" Gyuri commanded.

"Go inside" Seungyeon said to the man.

They went in the living room to see that the tv was shut down already and the girls were properly sitting on the couch. Seungyeon sat beside Hara as the guy remained standing up, smirking.

"So, show the pictures." Gyuri ordered.

"No-uh~ Until you give me the money.." The guy sang.

Nicole rolled her eyes and took a black case behind, she opened it and the man widened her eyes by the scene of money in front of his eyes. It was a lot of money.

The guy handed Hara the pictures. And he will already took the case but Gyuri closed it and moved it closer to her.

"We will make sure you took good shots and report us something good" She said. The guy rolled his eyes.

Hara opened the envelope and saw picture of you and Myungsoo holding hands, kissing each other, looking at each other....

Hara smirked. The other girls took a look of it also.

"Wow, she's got a hotter boyfriend this time.." Jiyoung said.

"I know right. Where did she gt this boy? OMFG He's hot!" Nicole beamed.

Gyuri snacthed the picture and looked at it. "Damn. He is HOT"

"So, did you happened to know the guy's name?" Nicole asked the spy.

"I think I heard it.. it was... Myungnoo? Myungmoo? Myungsoo! Yeah it was Myungsoo.." The guy said..

"Myungsoo uh?" Hara smirked again, evilly.

Nicole saw her. "Seems like oour Hara like this boy uh?"

Hara looked at her and nodded. "I think he was the guy in glasses but also hot before with Jiyeon..and I really like him."

"Oh I see~ I do remember him.." Nicole let out a giggle.

"So what's our plan now?" Seungyeon asked.

Gyuri tapped her chin. "I guess we have a new option for Jiyeon. To join us or give her boyfriend to Hara.."

"What if she doesnt want both?" Jiyoung asked.

"Then we need to force her boyfriend to go to Hara." Gyuri said. Eyeing Hara who was smiling evilly.