No Tutor Class

I Go Crazy Because of You

The next day, you and Myungsoo were sweet as candies again.

You cant resist his pityful, cute face from begging this morning to forgive him.

"Jiyeon~ah, hmm.. I think I should call you some sweet names... like... sweety, cupcake...what else?" Myungsoo tapped his chin, while his right hand was interlaced with your left hand and walking on the hallway.

And a while ago, when you entered the school's ground, you warned the students to stop flirting with your boyfriend or else you will cut their necks, grab their eyeballs or even cut their hands. So no one's bothering  to come near Myungsoo now.

You playfully punch his shoulder. "Yah! I dont like some cheesy names so dont even dare to call me those kind of names." You cooly said, but deep inside you were feeling butterflies in your stomach.

Myungsoo laughed. "Hmm.. how about if i call you my gangster princess?"

You gave him a look and rolled your eyes. "What kind of name is that?!"

Just then, 3 handsome men were running opposite on your and Myungsoo's way.

Myungsoo noticed them and spun. "Sunggyu hyung! Hoya hyung! Woohyun hyung!"

Sunggyu is now running backwards. "Not now L! We're running and trying to hide from the girls!!!"

"Arasseo!!!" Myungsoo shouted back since the 3 were far already.

Myungsoo sighed. "My hyungs are so having a hard time now that they have their handsome faces, it feels like it is better if we just go back to our real nerdy looks right?"

*Yeah right. So even girls outside this school would stop looking at you* You thought.

Myungsoo noticed that you didnt respond.

"Should we go out after class?" He asked.

You looked up at him. "No tutor class?"

He shook his head and smiled. "I want to take my girl on a little date tonight rather than having a tutor class." He winked.

You rolled your eyes and got your hands from his grip and crossed your arms. "So.. my boy is now being a naughty guy? I thought my guy really really loves studying, that he loves studying more than me~" You stuck your tounge out at him and started running on the hallway.

Myungsoo blinked at you and his jaw dropped. "Yah! Yah!" He called as he saw you running away already.

*My girl..of course I love you more than studying..* He smiled and run to chase you.

 

After school hours, you and Myungsoo happily went out of the classroom and walked together with hands interlaced.

You reached the school's gate and will almost leave the school when girls' screams started to annoy you.

You spun and saw a big crowd. You narrowed your eyes. *WHAT THE ARE THEY DOING*

"It's my hyungs!" Myungsoo said as he spotted Hoya in the middle of the crowd.

You raised an eyebrow. *mwo?!*

Myungsoo tugged your uniform's sleeves. You looked up at him with a worried face.

"Jiyeon~ah, can you help my friends to get out from that thick crowd?" He asked.

You rolled your eyes. "Why should I? It's their problem, not mine." You crossed your arms.

And now, Myungsoo put you on face to face with him and he did some aegyo for you to do what he ask you to do.

You squished your eyes really hard. You cant take it anymore! He's so ing cute!!!

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You screamed so loud.

 Myungsoo blinked his widened eyes in shock with your sudden reaction. Students, especially those who were in the thick crowd caught your attention.

Myungsoo cupped your mouth for you to stop screaming.

"Yah~ Jiyeon-ah, why did you scream??" He asked. You blinked and wanted to speak but he's cupping your mouth.

He realized it and uncupped your mouth. You breath in and out.

You playfully hit his chest. "Ahhh!!! Jinjja~ Stop doing that aegyo in front of me Myungsoo!" You then giggled and blushed.

*Did she scream because of my aegyo?* Myungsoo smiled.

You cleared your throat and faced the students who got your attention. You step forward.

"STOP FLIRTING WITH THOSE NERDS- I MEAN GUYS OKAY? LET THEM TO GO HOME. MYGAH! OR ILL GRAB YOUR EYES SO YOU'LL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE AGAIN. UNDERSTAND?" You shouted.

They nodded their heads but you got annoyed since you want to hear a YES not to see a nod.

" IM NOT YET STITCHING YOUR LIPS AND YOU CANT SPEAK ALREADY? AGAIN, DID YOU UNDERSTAND?" You shouted again. And this time, Myungsoo came closer to you.

"Jiyeon~ah, your being too harsh..." He whispered.

You gave him a look. "If you wanted me to help your friends then this is the easiest way okay?" Then you shifted again your eyes on the students.

You gave them death glares. "A-ARASSEO~" They all answered.

Gladly, they left the other infinite members in the middle and went home.

Myungsoo ran to infinite. "Hyung! Are you guys okay?" He asked. They nodded.

You approached them and hit Myungsoo on the back. "Oww~"

"Great, leaving me there right after I saved your friends uh?" You raised an eyebrow.

Myungsoo spun. "Mianhae~" And he kissed your forehead which made his friends to cheer like wolves.

"I never thought L-hyung would be this sweet~" Sungjong beamed.

You rolled your eyes. Then the infinite members bowed at you.

"Thank you for helping us!" Sunggyu smiled.

You placed Myungsoo in front of you. "Thank this guy, not me" You spun and started walking.

Myungsoo felt you started walking so he bowed to his friends and wave goodbye.

"Take care L!" They all shouted as Myungsoo ran to catch up with you.

 

Myungsoo held your wrist and spun you to face him.

"Jiyeon~ah mianhae.." He apologized.

"Strike two Myungsoo.. Strike two.." You said, with a cold tone.

Myungsoo pulled you to a hug. "Mianhae~"

Your shoulders deflated and hugged him back. "Arasseo~ Come on!"

You pulled back from the hug and gave him a smile. He smiled back and interlaced his hand on your hand.

"Let's go to Han River!" He beamed and you nodded with a smile.

He kissed your cheek and you blinked at him.

"I promise I wont make any thing that will make you mad again" He winked. You giggled and nodded.

"Be sure arasseo?" You asked. "Arasseo~" He said.

 

Meanwhile, from a distance away was a girl with a  long hair who's watching you and Myungsoo.

"Go take your precious time with your boyfriend, because soon.. He'll be mine." she let out an evil smirk.