Grocery with him, but they ruined the day

I Go Crazy Because of You

 

It is Wednesday, and there are no classes since the teachers need to go for a seminar.

You were so bored in your house. You don’t know what to do. You started scrolling down your contacts and stopped at Myungsoo’s name.

*Myungnerd..*

You called him. He picked it up.

“Yoboseyo?” He said.

You don’t know what to say. “Hello?” he asked.

“Can you come with me in the grocery?” You said.

“Why?” he asked.

“DON’T ASK WHY.” You said.

“O-okay.” He said.

--

You met him in front of the grocery mall.

“Why did you want me to come with you?” He asked, confused.

“I need someone to accompany me, Unnis are busy. Hwayoung is a , she’ll not come.” You said.

He sighed and you grabbed his arm and entered the grocery mall.

He took the cart and you held the edge of it.

You were strolling in each section and get those stuffs you need.

After that, you got 5 full bangs of grocery. Myungsoo held 3.

“Is it heavy?” You asked. He shook his head. You smirked.

You walked with him in the streets.

“Myungnerd~” You called.

“Mwo?” He said.

“Sorry for punching you the yesterday.. I didn’t mean to punch you..” *BABO WHY ARE YOU APOLOGIZING!* You said and thought.

Myungsoo widened his eyes in your apology. “I-It’s okay.. Don’t be sorry” He said.

“And.. thank you for coming today” You now thanked and beamed.

“It’s okay.” He said.

The walk became silent again. Suddenly, the men in black came out from nowhere.

You stop, you pulled Myungsoo at your back.

“JIYEON, COME WITH US NOW” One man said.

You put down the grocery bags and smirked. “Im not easy es.”

You started kicking and punching the men, while Myungsoo stood beside with the grocery bags.

The men all doubled over. “Tss. Stupid men. Stop messing with me” You gave a last kick at one man.

You turned and saw Myungsoo being held in his neck by a girl with a skinny body and long straight hair.

“Tss. Your boyfriend is a nerd uh?” She said.

You glared at her *Why is Kara here?!*

“Tss. You don’t have a taste Jiyeon!” Nicole shouted and they all laughed.

You smirked. “You don’t care” You said. Myungsoo widened his eyes at what you just said. *did she just said that? Does that mean, she mean…*

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?” You shouted.

“come with us and we’ll let go of your boyfriend” Gyuri said.

You smirked again and started attacking them. You kicked and punched them, you grabbed their hair and gave them a punch. But then you got tired and you received a kicked on your tummy. You doubled over.

“Jiyeon!” Myungsoo called.

You sat up, and wiped the blood on your lips. “Quite good eh?” You stood up.

Hara, who’s holding Myungsoo’s neck tightened the hold. Myungsoo choked.

*Myungsoo!* “YAH! LET HIM GO OR ILL KILL YOU” You pointed at Hara.

Hara smirked. “Come and get him!” She removed her hands at Myungsoo and put him in her front and kicked him towards you.

You caught Myungsoo in your arms. Myungsoo looked at you.“A-are you okay?” He asked. You nodded. “How about you?” He nodded.

“What a scene” Hara said.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?” You asked.

“You know, DSP school is better than your school, so we want you to move in our school and be in our gang..” Gyuri said.

You laughed evilly. “STUPID. WHY WILL I JOIN YOUR STUPID GANG”

Kara laughed harder. “YOU WILL REGRET IF YOU’LL NOT JOIN OUR GANG” Gyuri said.

“I ING DON’T CARE” You said.

With that, they left.

“Aish! Stupid! My groceries are now ruined!” *MORE LIKE THEY RUINED MY DAY WITH MYUNGSOO... WAIT DID I JUST SAID THAT? AIGOO!!!!* The grocery bags are broken, and the foods, and stuffs are all scattered.

Myungsoo bent down and pick each foods and stuffs. You helped.


 

Woah~ T-ara had their comeback! CRY CRY!! SO AWESSOOOOOMMEEEE

laugh