Dinner treat!

I Go Crazy Because of You

 

Myungsoo tapped your shoulder with his index finger.

You shrugged but he continued tapping. You stood your head up. “NOW WHAT!?”

You glared at him. “It is almost 8pm, we need to go” He said.

“W-WHAT!? Why didn’t you wake me up! I should be eating at 7pm! DAMN!” You cursed more under your breath.

“S..sorry.. you were in a deep sleep..” He explained.

“I..I’ll just treat you dinner..” He offered.

You smirked. “So, nerd is trying to treat me in exchange of not waking me up?!” You flicked his forehead. He rubbed it.

“OKAY! Don’t regret this!” You laughed evily.

--

You ordered 3..4..5..6 meals! Myungsoo widened his eyes and looked at the amount of foods in front of his eyes and looked at the bill.

You were so happy eating the foods. But by just looking at you, Myungsoo felt he was full already by just seeing you so happy, eating.

You paused and looked at him, “Stop staring at me! I know, I am a pig! Because you didn’t wake me up at 7pm, now im trying to eat 6 meals instead of just 3! And aren’t you starving? If you mind, you can just give me your food..” He shook his head and started eating.

You tsked and continued eating again.

When you’re done eating, you leaned back on the chair and started rubbing your tummy.

“That was so delicious!!” You beamed. Myungsoo tried to hide his smile but you caught him.

“YAH! Why are you smiling?!” You raised an eyebrow. He shook his head.

“Hmm.. can I ask you something?” You said. “What?” He asked.

“Why do nerds never fought back?” You continued. “because we don’t know how to fight” He quickly said.

“Oh.. You guys should know. Since you were always bullied in the school” You said. *WHY ARE YOU SUDDENLY CARING AT THEM JIYEON!* You slapped your head. He looked at you.
“We…we don’t like fighting” Myungsoo whispered.

“But how come you saved me from the men in black last time? Are you crazy? You might have been dead that time! Lucky you are..” You said.

“I.. I don’t know either.” Myungsoo whispered.

“Woah~ you’re crazy! You didn’t know what you did there? You kicked 5 men! And ran way with me? Damn nerd! Don’t tell me you’re hiding something from me uh!?” You teased.

Myungsoo turned red and ducked his head. You smirked.

“okay okay. Nerd, stopped being red. If you’re done, then let’s go already” You said. He nodded and both of you went out of the fast food restaurant.

“Myungnerd, thanks for the food!” You smiled at him.

*Is she smiling at me?* Myungsoo thought. He bowed. “Goodbye Jiyeon, see you tomorrow.” He said.

“Tomorrow..ah yeah..yes okay goodbye” You stuttered. *of course we will see each other tomorrow. Why are you stuttering jiyeon!*

You were slapping your head while walking away.

Myungsoo just looked at you walking away and smiled.

*She’s really.. kinda…cute.. and kind..*



 

MYUNGSOO SO HANDSOME :O

 

YEY! IM ONLINE AGAIN! WEEKENDS!! HEHE HOPE YOU'LL LIKE MY NEW UPDATES!!!smiley