Met eyes with that nerd

I Go Crazy Because of You

 

As you were walking on the hallway with the girls, a student, a nerd was running to the way where Woohyun the nerd was being bullied.

You met eyes with him *Nerd, why are you looking at me*

Actually, he was glaring at you *What have you done to my friend?* He thought.

You stopped walking as you watched him running. *Why can’t I get my eyes off of him?*

Boram and Qri slapped your . “Aww!” You yelled. You glared at them.

“What are you looking at Jiyeon-unni?” Hwayoung asked.

You shook your head. “None of your business” You coldly said.

“Let’s go now to our classes” Eunjung said.

You, and Hwayoung were classmates,juniors, as the 5 members were already seniors.

--

Soon, you and Hwayoung arrived your room.

Students who were gossiping/laughing/playing stopped their business when they saw you and ducked their heads as if you and Hwayoung were their queens. You smirked

You sat at the back, were no one could bother you. Hwayoung sat in your front as you ordered.

You were blowing your chewing gum while waiting for the teacher. You closed your eyes and tapped your fingers on your table. Hwayoung put her earphones on  and started listening to Hip Hop songs.

A few minutes later, your classmates became more noisy as the nerds arrived in your room.

“nerd go out! You don’t belong here!”       “ nerds, they should be in the ing library!”

The nerds Sungjong, Myungsoo and Sungyeol went in.

You got pissed of the noise, you will almost yelled but then you saw the guy from a while ago. You froze and your jaw dropped.

*It’s him. ! He’s my classmate? But, why am I panicking? LOL?* You thought and laugh awkwardly.

Hwayoung turned to you “Why are you laughing?! Crazy?” Hwayuong giggled. You hit her head.

“Babo! Im not crazy ” You said, pissed.

You ruffled your head as youw ere watching the 3 nerds finding their seats.

“Where should we sit hyung?” Sungjong asked, shaking. Myungsoo held his wrist.

“I cant find a seat near the front, should we find at the back?” Sungyeol said.

The 3 of them walked to the back. They saw 2 vacant seat at the front of Hwayoung and 1 beside you.

You glared at them, warning not to seat beside you. Myungsoo let Sungyeol and Sungjong sit at the front of Hwayoung and he approached the seat beside you.

“Uhm, excuse me, can I sit in this chair? Can you take your bag off?” He asked, nervous.

You gave him a deadly glare “Wanna die?! Do you know me?!” You threatened him. You picked the gum from your mouth and stuck it under the vacant chair’s table. Myungsoo glared at you as he fix his glass.

He just stood there, waiting for you to answer Okay or No with his question.

*This nerd is hard headed* You thought. You gave up. You took your bag and put it at you’re the back of Hwayoung’s chair. “Araso. Araso! You can now sit. Stupid nerd. Just dont bother me or ill kill you.” You said.

Myungsoo sat in his chair and fix his things. He get a paper and remove your gum under his table and throw it in the trash can.

*M-mwo?! Why did he do that? Really stupid* You thought as you watched him.