Furious Jiyeon

I Go Crazy Because of You

You approached Sungjong and held his collar.

"DONT JOKE AROUND OKAY?!" You angrily said.

Sungjong became scared. "I-im.. n-not kidding!"

Sungyeol held your shoulder. "Jiyeon-ssi, calm down, he's not joking. Someone really texted us about it so we came here to see if you and Myungsoo were together to check if it's really true or not"

You rolled your eyes and released Sungjong.

*This is why im feeling something's going to happen a while ago!!!* "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!" You screamed angrily and stomped your feet while walking to the bench.

Infinite slowly approach you. "J-jiyeon-"

" TELL ME THE NUMBER OF THAT ING SENDER" You yelled.

Sunggyu panicked and gave you the number, stuttering.

You dialled the number and waited for it to ring while glaring at each infinite guys.

Then a few minutes later, someone answered the phone.

"So, you finally found it out. Jiyeon" The voice answered over the phone. You were totally shocked that the caller knew that you are the one calling.

"What did you do to Myungsoo?!" You asked.

"Nothing~ I think Im going to give him paradise tonight~" The voice sang.

Your eyes widened and you balled your fist. Infinite saw you getting angrier more and more.

" YOU DONT EVEN DARE TO TOUCH HIM!!!!!"

"Ha! Calm yourself Jiyeon, I told you, we're giving you always an options to join us or but you wouldnt dare to answer properly."

Now you knew who you were talking to. *KARA* You gritted your teeth.

"I TOLD YOU I DONT WANT TO JOIN YOUR GANG!"

"Na-uh~ Then Im giving you again a new option..Join our gang-" another voice came in.

" STOP THE OPTIONS I TOLD YOU I DONT-

"..or Hara will have paradise with your boyfriend tonight and claim him as hers"

"DAMN SHUT UP YOU THINK HEADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You were now tearing up and really really angry now. Infinite became so worried now.

Sunggyu took your phone as you were just staring in space with your balled fist on your sides.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where are you?" Sunggyu asked over the phone innocently.

"Well, excuse me who's this?" The voice asked.

"This is L's friend. So tell me, where's L" Sunggyu calmly said.

"Tss. I wont give your friend that easy okay. Tell Jiyeon to come to our place, with you. Dont call any police or the other t-ara members. arasseo?!"

"A-arasseo."

Then it hung up.

Sungyeol was patting your shoulder to calm you down.

"She said you and us, should go to their place." Sunggyu said and handed you your phone.

You narrowed your brows at Sunggyu and he stepped back.

"YOU GUYS STAY HERE OKAY. IM GOING ALONE" You said and stood up.

"B-But-"

"YOU GUYS WONT GIVE A HELP THERE" You said, wiping your tears.

"But, our friend-"

"AISH!!!!!! WHATEVER IM ING GOING. I DONT CARE IF YOU GUYS WILL HAVE YOUR BONES BREAK LATER OKAY?!!" You shouted at them and started walking.

"bones break?" Sungjong asked.

"What does she mean?" Hoya asked.

"Well, since she's a gangster, i think it has something to with that. Well, im going. I need to save my bestfriend. I dont care if I break my bones." Sungyeol said and started following you.

The others started walking too, following you and Sungyeol.

Sungjong, on the other hand, took his phone out and texted Hwayoung.

 

To: Hwayoung

Hwayoung-ssi, Jiyeon and me with the hyungs will go somewhere to save L-hyung. I dont know the place but it has something to do with some gang.

 

Hwayoung received the message and soon she knew who's he talking about so she contacted the other t-ara members.

 

 

*MYUNGSOO OPPA, STAY RIGHT THERE IM GOING TO SAVE YOU AND HARA WONT HAVE HER HANDS ON YOU* You thought as you walked to the Kara's place.