Myungnerd

I Go Crazy Because of You

 

The next day, Hwayoung didn’t go to school. Since she needed to heal her wounds, she’s afraid to go school with that face and those bruises.

 You went inside your room alone, you heard nerdy sungjong and sungyeol were gossiping.

You lowered your height to Sungjong and Sungyeol, “Tss, nerds are actually gossiping uh?” and you smirked. They gave you a glare and you left.

You headed to your chair.

“Ayyaa~ another boring day.” You rested your arms in the back of your head and leaned on it.

Myungsoo looked at you, “Jiyeon-ssi, you promised later. The tutor class, be sure to there so we can start”

You faked a laugh loudly, “The heck, nerd.. why wont you just give up on me uh?!” You tapped his shoulder.

Myungsoo looked away *Aish! This girl, I will really teach you a lesson*

--

Class ended,

Soon.. your 3 nerd classmate went to the library.

You went to the canteen first to buy a food. After that, you headed to the library.

You saw Myungsoo writing something. You approached him.

“Myungnerd!” You called.

Myungsoo looked up and got curious of what you you just called him.

“M-mwo?! What did you just call me?” He asked.

“Myungnerd! I think.. im going to call you that name from now on!” You beamed and sat down on the chair.

“Before we start, I wanted to remind you that please be more focus on studies. Set aside your gang life and study well” Myungsoo advised. You laugh quietly.

“Stupid! Are you kidding me?!” You cant stop laughing.

“Yah, Jiyeon-ssi, I just heard that you fought last night! You better stop doing those stuffs.” Myungsoo worriedly said.

“BABO! (you hit his head) Who are you to be concerned uh?!” You asked him while wiggling your brows.

*Aish! Yeah who am I to be concerned to her?* Myungsoo thought.

“Ok, let’s start now, with Science.......” Myungsoo started flipping the page of his book.

You kept on yawning while listening to his words. Well, actually you are not listening. The words from his mouth is entering your right ear, but then it’s going out from your left ear.

“It is boring already, let’s go home now” You complained. Myungsoo ignored it and continue discussing.

“Myungnerd…Myungnerd…” You kept whining. Myungsoo still ignoring.

Now, you were doodling in your notebook with the word “MYUNGNERD”.

Myungsoo suddenly stopped talking and looked at you, doodling.

*Aish this girl! Not listening..but..She’s actually cute though..* Myungsoo thought and snapped out of it.

He tapped the table, “hey~ listen! Listen!”

You shook your head to wake yourself up. “yah! Myungnerd! Im listening!”

Myungsoo started discussing again.

Again, you were doodling, but then you look at him.. *Hmm. This myungnerd, what if he took those glasses off and arrange his hair.. will he be handsome? Tsk maybe not* then you giggled.

“What’s funny Jiyeon-ssi?” He asked with one brow raised up.

“It’s none of your business! Hurry up so we can go home! I am hungry!!!” You started whining again.

“Ok, let’s call it a call today and continue tomorrow” Myungsoo started fixing his things.

“Myungnerd aren’t you hungry?” You asked him while fixing your things.

“I am” He replied. “Let’s eat together! Since my unnis left already, im all alone now.” You said.

“uh?” he asked.

You furrowed your eyes, “Don’t worry myungnerd, I won’t kill you. Just eat with me and done! Okay?!”

He nodded.

Both of you left the library and went to a neaby fastfood restaurant.

You both ordered and started eating.

While eating, Myungsoo look at you for a second. *She’s not bad at all*

You were so busy eating, you finished your food in less than  5 minutes.

“Ahh! That was the besssst!” You beamed, patting your tummy.

Myungsoo looked at you in amazement. “Y-youre done already?” He asked.

“Can you see a food? Of course! Duh!” You rolled your eyes.

“Uhm, why did you asked me to eat with you? Don’t you have parents at your home to eat there?” He asked.

You rolled again your eyes, “I killed my parents so I am all alone now” with that, you leave.

Myungsoo hurriedly put his bag on his shoulder and followed you.

Outside the fastfood restaurant, you spun and saw Myungsoo hurrying up.

"Myungnerd! Ill go now! Goobye!" You waved at him and turned.

"Wait! what did you just said that you killed your parents?" Myungsoo was so shock.

You chuckled. and turned to him "BABO! Myungnerd! You are such a babo! How come you tutor me?! OKay Okay! Goodbye now!"

You turned and started walking.

*tss. Myungnerd is actually cute though. errr eww, what did i just said? cute? yuck!* You thought.