Let go of Myungsoo!!

I Go Crazy Because of You

You were furrowing your brows with an anger in your eyes by the sight.

Myungsoo then pulled away himself with Hara's grip. Hara just smirked, looking at you.

You raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing with Myungsoo?!" You asked, angrily.

"You already saw it, dont be such a stupid Jiyeon." Hara confidently said, crossing her arms.

Myungsoo then started approaching you but he was pulled back by Hara. Hara is now holding his wrist really really tight.

"Yah! Let me go!" Myungsoo said, giving her a glare. Hara smirked and looked at you.

"So, what's your decision now Jiyeon?" Hara asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Let go of Myungsoo!!!" You gritted your teeth, balling your fist.

Then suddenly, Gyuri, Jiyoung and Seungyeon came. They were now behind you.

"Woah~ Look who's here already~" Gyuri said.

You flinched, just ignoring them.

"I told you to let go of Myungsoo!" You said.

"No-uh~ unless you give your decision." Seungyeon said.

You then gave her a back kick, and you spun to punch her face. Seungyeon fell on the ground. Gyuri and Jiyoung helped her while they gave you a glare.

"See?! You're all weak and stupid! Let go of Myungsoo now if you dont want me to kill you!" You shouted.

Hara smirked as she took a small knife from her pocket. She, then held Myungsoo by his neck.

"Jiyeon!!!" Myungsoo yelped. You spun and widened your eyes.

"Now, what.. Give your decision or I'll kill your beloved boyfriend~" Hara sang evilly.

You narrowed your brows. " HARA LET GO OF MYUNGSOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You shouted, begging.

Gyuri, Jiyoung and Seungyeon gasped by the scene. "Hara, dont try to kill someone..." Gyuri whispered to herself.

Just then, the other infinite guys appeared and all gasped.

"L-hyung! L!!!" They all shouted.

You, Gyuri, Jiyoung and Seungyeon turned to see them, while Hara just eyed them smirking. Myungsoo's all sweating and doesnt even move.

"Let go of L!" Sunggyu ordered, calmly.

Hara raised an eyebrow. "Who are you to order me what to do uh!?"

"We're L-hyung's friends! Let go of him!" Sungjong said.

"Whatever" Hara rolled her eyes.

You are now really really angry, your fist is really tight that it's already ready to punch someone. There were tears falling down in your eyes, you cant help it, it just started tearing up.

"Let go of him." You muttered, gritting your teeth. Your vision is now getting dark, you were breathing really hard.

"Jiyeon~" Myungsoo muttered.

You looked up at Hara. "LET GO OF MYUNGSOO YOU " You shouted.

Hara rolled her eyes. "You are a hard headed one uh?!"

Just then, 12man came. Infinite spun and their eyes widened. The 3 Kara members saw it and smirked. Hara saw it too and smiled evilly. You spun to see who it was. *My UNNIs!!!*

"All the girls who were attacking us awhile ago are all wincing in pain now." The man reported.

Gyuri smirked. "So... the other T-ara members came uh?!"

"NOOOOOOO!" You shouted and spun to attacked the remaining 12 men.

Infinite gasped and doesnt know what to do. Gyuri and Jiyoung came up to approached Infinite.

Then they kicked and punched the boys. The infinite boys started wincing in pain too.

"Tss. You guys are handsome but you're all weak. What a waste." Jiyoung rolled her eyes.

You were still in the middle of kicking and punching the remaining 12men, but then, it is just unfair that you were fighting by your own. Suddenly, one man punched your stomach, you doubled over and another man kicked your back.

Myungsoo who's in Hara's grip cant help to watch you suffering. He started crying and balling his fist.

"Jiyeon..." He muttered under his breath, gritting his teeth. His vision is getting dark.

Hara noticed him muttering and tightened her grip on her.

"Dont you ever make a move Myungsoo!" Hara threatened.

"Let go of me." Myungsoo ordered.

"No" Hara said.

"Let go of me I need to save my girlfriend!" Myungsoo said in a straight angry tone.

Hara raised an eyebrow. "I know you dont fight. Do you want to wince in pain too just like your friends there?"

"I dont care! My friends suffered, her friends suffered, and she's now suffering. I should save her!" Myungsoo said.

Hara widened her eyes.

"I should save her! I cant take it seeing her suffering!" Myungsoo stated.

"Do you really love that girl?!" Hara asked.

"I do really love her so let go of me!" Myungsoo said.

Hara smiled and loosened her grip on him.

Myungsoo looked at her. "Thanks."

Hara rolled her eyes. "I really like you Myungsoo, but I guess-"

She was cut off when Myungsoo hugged him. Her eyes widened.

"I know you wont try to kill me with that knife. The Hara I know is really weak and.. kind.." He said.

Hara then started crying. Myungsoo pulled back and wiped her tears with his thumb.

"Thanks again" Myungsoo said and ran to approached you.

--

There were now 5remaining men. You are on the floor, wiping the blood on your lips.

One man suddenly approached you, he was holding a hard wood. Smirking, he held the hard wood high and will almost hit you.

You squished your eyes as you thought he will hit you with that thing.

Then T-ara who are okay already, though you can still see the pains in their faces suddenly appear and all gasped by the scene.

*HIT*

You squished your eyes tighter but didnt felt any thing that hit you really hard but then, you felt someone fell on your legs. You opened your eyes. And it grew wide.

"MYUNGSOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You shouted, crying.

He was hit by that hard wood on the head. His head is now bleeding. You slowly approached him, ignoring all the pains in your body.

You held his head and placed it in your legs. 
"Myunsgoo! Yah!!! Why are you so stupid!!!" You cried.

Myungsoo slowly opened his eyes. "Im glad you didnt get hit by that."

 

Hara's eyes widened and scolded the man who just ht Myungsoo. She then gave him a punch and a kick.

"Hara what are you doing?" Gyuri asked.

"He hit Myungsoo!" She said.

"What? They are our guards, so let go of him!" Gyuri ordered.

"NO" Hara was now crying while punching the man.

 

You are now crying really hard when Myungsoo closed his eyes. "YAH MYUNGSOO!!! WAKE UP!!!"

Hara heard you and approached you. "I-is he o-okay?" She asked.

You eyes her. "OKAY? DO YOU THINK HE'S OKAY?! " You shouted at her.

Hara stood up and took out her phone and dialled the hospital.

You were lightly shaking Myungsoo. 
"Myungsoo..Yah! Why didnt you use your mind this time? You're a total smart but why did you let yourself get hit by that?!" You cried.

Infinite and T-ara slowly approached you and Myungsoo. They all gasped with all the blood they can see on Myungsoo's head.

"OMONA! L-HYUNG!" Sungjong cried. 

 

Then suddenly, the ambulance came.

"Go take him to the ambulance. faster!" Hara ordered. Gyuri, Seungyeon and Jiyoung eyed Hara, confused why she helped their enemies.

Although Infinite boys can stil feel the pain by the punches and kicks they got, they still helped Myungsoo to carry him to the ambulance. It was Hoya and Woohyun who's carrying Myungsoo. You followed them.

*PLEASE BE OKAY MYUNGSOO...* You thought while crying.

 

 

 

 


I was trying to make this chapter all violence and bloody but then I guess, it didnt turned like that hahaha and i think this is a lmae chapter idk. ill try to finish this fic on this day.. Ill try! hahaha