Myungsoo's POV

I Go Crazy Because of You

Myungsoo's POV:

Im here, lying in my bed right now.

I am currently reading a book. But how can I not understand what im reading?!

My mind is full of...thinking of.....okay okay! Im thinking of JIYEON!

I dont know why, she's in my mind right now..Waeyo??

I remember how she saved me awhile ago from the drank man.

Yeah, im scared of that drank man, i dunno how to fight. I almost got a punch on the face but thanks to Jiyeon, my face is still okay.

She looks so cool while giving some warning to that man. I admit it, she's an amazing gangster.

I dont like gangsters,I like girls who are simple... But this gangster.. URGH I dont even know why I feel so comfortable around her..

Then she said I must treat her dinner, and since she saved me, or even though that incident didnt happen, I will really treat her. What guy am I if I wont treat a girl right?

Once we're in the fast food restaurant, she ordered 5 meals.

She's a.... a... uhm... okay okay.. a monster! She looks like a monster while eating. She ate the 5 meals in 10minutes only.

She looks so full and satisfied. Then one moment, she told me to do aegyo!

I dont know how to do it, and why will I do aegyo if my face is so nerdy. I dont know how I looked when I did it in front of her face. I bet it is so funny since she really laughed hard. Aigoo~ dont expect cute aegyos to nerds like me.

Then I told her to do aegyo too! It is unfair if im the only one ruining my face right? Hehe.But she became scary. I know that she'll look scary, why did i even asked her to do aegyo. BUT! Wow, she did aegyo! YEHEY!

She's awkward doing it, but SHE IS SO CUTE! I BET THAT WAS THE CUTEST AEGYO IVE SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

Aish~ Wow, my mind is full of Jiyeon. I cant help it but thinking of her right now, i felt butterflies in my stomach.

URGH! Myungsoo-ah, why are you being like this? Are you going crazy? Crazy....to ...her??

I ruffled my own hair and saw the mirror in front of me,my glasses isnt fix.I fixed it.

And I remember what Jiyeon asked me once, 

“..Myungnerd… I wonder how you look without those glasses, and fix your hairstyle..”

Wow. I dont know how do I look without this glasses.. Since my eyes are kinda blurry without this glasses.

I fixed my hair first, I saw a gatsby wax on my table. I bought it once, but never used it.

I get it and start styling my hair.After 5-10minutes, Wow! I look.....I look different....

Then I remove my glasses..I know my sight became blurry, so I dunno how do I exactly look with this hair and without glasses..

Should I go to school tomorrow with this hairstyle?

(try to imagine he has the nerd glasses)

End of Myungsoo's POV

 

 

You were drinking water from the kitchen and suddenly you choke.

You kept on coughing to remove the choke.

*Is someone thinking about me right now? I'll kill him/her for making me choke!!!!*


Kwahahaha You(Jiyeon) choking fromdrinking water because Myungsoo's thinking of you. Kwahahahahaha

Btw, I am making a new fic! hehe check it out :P

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/101865/wanna-give-you-my-heart-chunji-eli-ljoe-myungsoo-you