Kiss Marks

I Go Crazy Because of You

 

*What's wrong?* He thought.

 

You're eyes stared at the 5 figures in front of you.

"Woah~ We got to see you again on a date uh?!" Hara smirked.

You smirked too."Shut up and leave us alone" You said.

"Like we will" Gyuri attacked first.You dropped the grocery bags and started kicking her.

Soon, Gyuri fell.

"Weak" You said.

Jiyeong attacked next, with one punch and kick, she fell.

"OMG, dont tell me you guys are attacking me UNPREPAIRED?" You smirked.

You looked at the 3 members left but only saw Sungyeon. *Where are the two?!*

You spun and saw Nicole and Hara holding Myungsoo.

They tied Myungsoo on the hands and put a handkerchief on his mouth.

*Aish, this nerd, he should have fought back URGH* You thought.

Hara smelled Myungsoo in his neck."Hmm, your boyfriend smells so great... and he's HOT" She said.

You glared at her.*DAMN GIRL, STAY AWAY FROM MYUNGNERD*

Nicole traced Myungsoo's face.Myungsoo wanted to shrug but their holding him tight.

"He's got a nice face Jiyeo,mind if he'll sta with us for a night?" Nicole said. Planting kiss on Myungsoo's cheeks.

"YAH!" You shouted as you saw what Nicole did.

But then from behind, Sungyeon attacked you. And because you were fast, you immediatly gave her a side kick and she fell on the ground.

"Yah! Untied him!" You ordered.

"No, unless I get to taste him.." Hara Myungsoo's right cheek.

"YAAHHHHHH!!!!" 

You ran to Hara, and gave her a high kick but she held your legs and twisted it. You fell on the ground. She held your collar and started giving you punches.

*JIYEON!!!* Myungsoo thought. Myungsoo keeps on shrugging from Nicole's grip.

You got bloods on your lips. You felt Hara took a rest from punching and you slightly stood up and wipe the blood from your lips.
"Aish, arent you giving up? You'll hurt more, so just come with us, join our gang, gimme your boyfriend, and DONE" Hara said.
 
You smirked. "IN YOUR FACE"
You started attacking Hara, and this time, you gave her punches on her face. And soon, she fell, unconcious.
Nicole was left, she was holding Myungsoo.
 
"Give me Myungsoo and you'll not feel the pain that your weak friends just felt" You said, handling out your hand.
 
*She..called me Myungsoo* Myungsoo's eyes are glued on you.
 
She smirked. "One day Jiyeon, you will really pay for hurting my girls and soon, you will join our gang" She removed Myungsoo in her grip and pushed him with a kick to you. Gladly, you caught Myungsoo before he can fell on the ground.
Soon, Kara left.
 
You untied Myungsoo.
"Aish, why do I always end up beating their asses when I'm with you?!" You complained.
"Jiyeon-ah.. what if your mom saw you like this, with bloods on your face..." He said.
"Tss. None of your business." You said.
 
You saw lipsticks/marks on his face, it was the lipsticks from Hara or Nicole.
You looked at it and went angrier *GAH! THOSE GIRLS!!!*
Myungsoo saw your eyes going angry. "Are you okay?"
You calmed yourself. "Well, yeah, you have marks on your faces."
"mwo?" He asked, confused.*what marks?*
 
You took the grocery bags from the ground.
Myungsoo too, tok grocery bags, not knowing what's in his face.
 
You both started walking, but you got irritated at the marks on his face.
So you stopped from walking and spun to face him.
He stopped too, confused.
 
You walked closer to him, Myungsoo heart went ba-bump more.
You leaned closer to his face, and cupped his face.
*OMO WHAT IS SHE DOING TO ME* Myungsoo thought, looking straight at your eyes.
 
Then, you wiped his cheeks.
"There! I wiped your kiss marks!" You said, showing him your thumb with a lipstick.
 
He looked at it. "Where did I get that?!"
You smirked. "BABO! They kissed and your face a while ago right?"
 
Myungsoo just Ohed.*AISH THIS IS EMBARASSING, JIYEON SEEING KISS MARKS ON MY FACE*