Myungsoo woke up!

I Go Crazy Because of You

*HMM?*

You looked up to see Myungsoo smiling. You started crying more. You held his hand tighter.

Looking at him with your crying face made him smile more wide.

You lightly hit his shoulder. "Oww~" he winced. You cupped your mouth. "Sorry sorry!!"

"yah~ You just hit a patient.." He said, rubbing his shoulder.

You pouted and wiped the tears from your eyes. "You're such a babo do you know that?"

Myungsoo giggled. "Yah~ dont scold at me right now.. im still sleepy" But then he noticed your swollen eyes.

You rolled your eyes.

"Did you cry hard?" He asked.

You blinked. Yes you cried since he got hit until now. You didnt answer.

Myungsoo then pulled your hands closer to him and then he reached your neck and pulled closer to his chest.

"Jiyeon~ah, mianhae~" He said. "I didnt mean to make you so worried.."

You hmf and pulled out from his grip. But then his eyes are already closed.

*Is he already sleeping?* You thought. You waved a hand in his face but he didnt make any move. *I think he is still sleepy...but im so thankful he woke up already* You smiled and held his hands again.

"What did you say again a while ago?" Myungsoo asked, while his eyes are closed already.

You blinked and looked at him. "Arent you sleeping already?" You asked.

"But I want to hear the last sentence you just said before I touch you.." He said, still eyes closed.

You tilted your head to rethink what is the last sentence you just said but then you cant remember.

"I dont remember it Myungsoo, go sleep first~" You said.

His eyes shot open and looked at you. "No,until you say the last sentence.."

You pouted. "I cant remember it!"

"Then i dont remember you either." He said, joking.

You raised an eyebrow. "What did you just say?!"

"No, i dont know you. ah..I think I just lost my memory.." he said.

You bit your lip and your eyes grew smaller. "MYUNGSOO"

Myungsoo giggled and sat up. "Jiyeon~ah.."

You looked straight at him. "MWO??"

"Can you sleep beside me?" He asked, he moved a little to give you space.

You raised an eyebrow. "Im not a patient, i wont sleep there."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"I said NO."
"Please Please Please?"

You sighed. You also wanted to sleep beside him but the bed was for the patient.

"Myungsoo, just sleep" You said.

"No, I wont sleep. Until you say to me the last sentence." Myungsoo wiggled his brows.

You furrowed your brows. and  tryng to remember the last sentence but you really cant.

"I cant really remember.. so sleep now so you can feel better tomo-"

You were paused when Myungsoo leaned in to kiss your nose. You blinked.

He leaned back and smiled. And leaned on the bed. "I think Im feeling better now..." He sang.

You looked up at him and giggled. Myungsoo looked at you.

"What's funny?" He asked. You shook your head.

"Im just happy that you were totally.. 100% okay!" You beamed.

Myungsoo smiled. "Me too~ And as soon as I can go out here in the hospital, I will take you on a date." He winked.

You smiled and nodded. "Go sleep now Myungsoo~"

Myungso sat up straight again and leaned closer to you.

"Can you call me Oppa, rather than Myungsoo? I told you to call me oppa before but still you keep calling me Myungsoo"

"Hmm.. ne, Oppa~" You winked.

Myungsoo smiled and kissed you on the lips. You smiled from the kiss.

*Im happy that you were okay now!* You kissed back.