White cute coat

I Go Crazy Because of You

After 2 months...

December already! And today is quite snowy..

You headed to school, irritated.

"Aish! Why is my coat so ing girly?! Students will start gossiping when they saw me wearing this!!!" You said, angry.

You are wearing a cute white coat that was sent from your mother on abroad years ago.. You have no choice but to wear this, since it is only your coat. You also wear the white cute bonnet that matches your coat.

And this time, your hair grew longer...

You let your hair grew longer. Following your member's and.... Myungsoo's advice.

--

Soon, you approached school.

As you entered the school's gate, students started eyeing at you and started gossiping/whispering at each other.

"Did she just left her gangster side? She's so cute!"                                                  "She looks so different!"

"She's so cute!!"                                 "She still looks so hot for me.."

*URGH THEY ARE SO STUPID. IT'S IRRITATING ME!* You angrily thought.

You stopped walking and stomped your foot really hard causing the students to stop what they were doing and looked at you.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! STOP TALKING ABOUT ME OKAY! URGH! IF YOU TALK ABOUT HOW GIRLY I LOOK AGAIN, IM GOING TO CUT YOUR NECKS!!!" you shouted, angrily. Students became scared.

They stopped gossiping and started walking. You started walking and let out a deep sigh.

--

Soon, you arrived your room. Your classmates eyed on you and curious why you are so girly. You rolled your eyes and ignored them.

Sungjong and Sungyeol look at you, "She..She's pretty~" They whispered under their breaths. They looked at each other noticing they said the same phrases and laughed.

As you were walking toyour seat, Hwayoung beamed. "Wow, Jiyeon-ah, you look so pretty in that cute coat!"

"Dont say that to me" You rolled your eyes and suddenly met eyes with Myungsoo.

You saw Myungsoo looking at you. *She's so pretty.. with that coat, bonnet, and a longer hair..I guess..* Myungsoo thought.

But soon, he met your eyes, he immediately looked away.

*Tss. Why is this Myungnerd looking at me, and when I met his eyes, he looked away. Pff* You thought.

You sat down and removed the bonnet on your hair. Then you removed your coat.

"Waa~ It feels so great removing this girly stuffs! I ing hate it!" You muttered.

Myungsoo looked at you. *She's cute.. wait, why am I fantasizing her.. fhjadgfhjadgfajkgfak Shut up L*

You look at Myungsoo's side and saw him looking at you.

"Got a problem nerd?" You asked. He shook his head.

"N-nice coat.." He said. You raised an eyebrow. "Shut up" You said.

He giggled a little, as you giggled also.

*wow, she giggled with me?* Myungsoo thought.

*Why did I just giggle?* You thought.

You snapped out and turned your face into an expressionless face.

Hwayoung saw what happened, even Sungjong and Sungyeol saw it.

*Did Jiyeon and Myungsoo just laughed together?* They thought. And soon they look away so you and Myungsoo wont notice that they are looking at you.