You need a tutor class

I Go Crazy Because of You

 

A month just passed by.. It was so boring for you.

It is all discussion and everything. The nerds have been bullied so many times by some students. Myungsoo always gives you stares when some one of his friends are being bullied at. Sometimes you ditch classes. You are almost failing on all your subjects but you didn’t care at all.

“Jiyeon-ah! I heard you were not doing great  in your grades uh? “ Boram said with one brow raising up.

You smirked and spat on the floor, “I don’t care at all.”

Hwayoung hit your head, you will almost punch her but Hyomin stopped you.

“Jiyeon-ah, I know were a gang and we do fights that we love the most. But please,dont focus on that..try to study well! Your parents are in abroad not just to work but also to give you a better future” Eunjung worriedly said.

You laughed out loud. “unnis, Trust me! It’s just boring that I don’t want to study. Err”

Suddenly the bell rang.

You and Hwayoung went to your classroom together. The teacher came in right after you came in.

But then a student wanted to excuse you.

“Mr. Lee, can I excuse Ms. Park Jiyeon?” she said. The teacher nodded.

*THE HELL THIS STUDENT TRYIN TO EXCUSE ME UH?!* You annoyedly thought while stomping your feet while walking.

“YAH! What’s your problem?” You asked, annoyed.

The student’s shaking, “The—The principal wanted to see you later, 3pm in his office”.

“M-mwo?! Aish! Okay, damn! Go away now~ shoo!” You irritatedly said.

*What the heck!? What did I do uh?!* You thought and went to your room.

As you were approaching your seat, you saw Myungsoo looking at you.

As you sat down, you looked at him and tapped your fingers in his table.

"Yah!!! Nerdy, why are you looking at me uh?" You asked him..

"Dont disturb me during classes, listen to the teacher" He said.

*URGHHHHHHH Stupid nerd!!!!*

--

3pm, you went to the principal’s office.

You didn’t knock and just went inside immediately.

“Good afternoon sir” You bowed slightly.

“Ms. Park, please sit down” He said.

“What is the problem sir?” You asked.

“You see, Ms. Park, your grades are not good. If you’ll continue having this grade, you will really fail.” He explained.

*WHATEVER* You thought.

“So, I decided you’ll have a tutor class every after your class at the library.” He said.

“M-mwo!?” You stood up, slapped your hand on the table and furrowed your eyebrows.

The principal gave you a look. You calmed yourself and sat down.

“Please, Ms. Park. You need it so you can pass. It will start now so please be there” He said.

You walked out the office and saw your girls.

“What happened Jiyeon-ah?” Qri asked. “Did he said something bad?” Boram asked. “Did you do anything wrong?”Soyeon asked.

You shook and ducked your head. You lift your head up “I will be in a tutor class from now on”

There was a silence at first, but it went wild after a few seconds. Your girls cant stop laughing.

“OMG Jiyeon-ah!!! That was the best! You’re now on your junior year yet you’ll have a tutor class? PUHAHAHAHA” Soyeon teased.

You glared at them. “es, don’t laugh at me. I don’t like it”

“Jiyeon-ah, I told you to study hard but look! You’ll now have a tutor class. Do your best  there and get high grades.” Eunjung said.

 

--

After that, you went to the library. It was so quiet. There are only 8-10 students inside. And also, you see the infinite nerds on the table studying.

*So this is really their home* You chuckled a little.

Then you saw Myungsoo sitting from another table. *Why is he sitting alone?*

Myungsoo stood up as he saw you and he approached you.

“Jiyeon-ssi, im Kim Myungsoo, I’ll be your tutor from now on” He said.

You widened your eyes. “M-mwo?!!!!!!”