First day, Boring

I Go Crazy Because of You

 

The teacher started discussing stuffs.

*Why the heck is she discussing already on the first day?*

You ruffled your hair in frustration.

You tapped your fingers on your table. You blew air on your cheeks and popped it with your fingers. You were so bored.

You slightly looked at your nerd seatmate, he was listening to the teacher as he wrote some notes on his notebook.

*Tss. Nerd will be Nerd* You thought.

Soon, the bell rang *LUNCH TIME!!*

“AT LAST!” You yelled out and patted Hwayoung’s shoulder.

“Let’s go now!” Hwayoung said and both of you went in the canteen and sat with the other t-ara members.

You all laugh like hyenas.. Gossiping like there’s no tomorrow. For girls, it was really annoying, but for boys, it was really fun since they can see you all.

A moment later, the nerds went in the canteen. They ordered their foods and went at the back to eat.

Students went “BOO~” “NERDS SHOULDN’T BE HERE” “Nerds ewww!”

You and your friends laughed at how funny these nerds are being embarrassed.

But then, Myungsoo looked at you. Your heart started beating so fast.

*, why is my heart beating so fast? And damn he’s looking at me!* You thought and looked away.

--

Class started soon and again you were bored playing with yourself.

*Why is this nerd always glared/looked at me in a scary way? And why am I scared? Damn Jiyeon, you’ve never been scared before! Be brave !* You were shaking your head from thinking these stuffs.

“Hey~ Are you okay?” A voice from the side came.

You stopped shaking your head and saw Myungsoo looking at you with his soft eyes.

*Now, this is creepy. He’s looking at me with those eyes?!* “It is none of your business nerd!” You said.

He looked away and started listening again on your teacher.

*I am so bored right now! I want to punch someone’s face! Grrr!*

Suddenly to punch your table and stood up. Everyone’s looking at you now.

Myungsoo was looking up at you. Hwayoung turned to look at you.

“M-Ms. Park, A-are you okay?” The teacher is stuttering.

I cant take it anymore!!!! I need to go to the restroom!” You said and the teacher nodded.

You went out and punch the wall.

“I CANT TAKE IT ANYMOREEEE!! IT IS SO BORING!!!” You yelled out in the cr.

You let out a deep sigh. “Shouting is actually good uh?” You chuckled and washed your hands.

You went back to the room. After an hour, The bell rang. *GREAT!!!!*
“Class dismissed!”