New Year

I Go Crazy Because of You

New Year is coming, and you are alone to celebrate it.

You want to celebrate it with your parents, but they are working abroad. You wanted to celebrate it with your girls, but they need to celebrate it with their families. You wanted to celebrate it with Myungsoo, but he said he'll be celebrating it with his family.

You sigh by the thought of celebrating alone.

"Why should I celebrate New Year alone? Always.." You said, pouting.

Suddenly your phone rang. You didnt look at the caller ID.

"Yoboseyo?" You asked.

"Yobeo~~~"

"M-Myungsoo?"

"Neh~ Why arent you calling me oppa?"

"And why did you call me Yeobo?"

"Yah- What's wrong? I wanted to call you my yeobo~"

You smirked. "Shut up, why are you calling me?"

"Because I miss you so much~~~"

You blushed. "Yah-- If you miss me then hang out with me.."
"But Im with my family right now, I dont know how to sneak.."

"If you just learned how to be a ninja then you can sneak. But all you did these past years was to study and be a nerd-"

"Yah!"

You giggled. "I miss you so much oppa~"

L softened as he heard you calling him oppa. "Should I sneak and go to your house?"

"Yes."

"Then open your door  now"

"Mwo?"

Being curious, you went to your front door to open it.

As you open it you widened your eyes and gasped to see Myungsoo on the phone, smiling with new year hats.

"Happy New Year!!" He beamed.

"Yah~ What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be with your family?"
"So you dont want me here? Then I guess, I should go back with my family to celebrate New Year.." Myungsoo spun and started walking.

But he stopped by the moment you hugged him in his back.

Myungsoo smiled.

"Dont leave me.." You said, pouting.

Myungsoo spun and now, he's facing you. You were still hugging him, pouting.

 Myungsoo pinched your cheeks.

"YAH!" You protested.

"My yeobo is just so cute~~~" He beamed. You smiled.

"So.. are you going to celebrate New year with me?" You asked.

He leaned closer and kissed your nose. You scrunched your nose.

"yes i will.  I dont want my girl to be alone this new year" He said.

"Aigoo~ I never thought that the nerd I knew was really sweet.." You said. He smiled and leaned again to kiss your forehead.

"..and I never thought that the nerd I knew loves kissing." You said, raising an eyebrow. He giggled.

"Come on, let's go inside before we freeze here outside..." You said. He nodded.

Now you two are on the couch.

"Do you want something to drink?" You asked.

He shook his head and instead he held your wrist and move you closer to him.

You were now facing his face, just 4-5 inches away. His arms are now wrapping in your waist.

You lightly hit his shoulder. "Yah!"
He smiled. "I just want you to be with me." He said.

You smiled. He leaned closer and he started rocking his nose in your nose. You giggled as you felt butterflies in your stomach.

Then he kissed your nose, then down to your lips.

You put your ams on his neck and kissed back. The kiss became passionate as you both deepen from it. You let out a little moan. And soon, you pulled away from the kiss before it deepen more.

He blinked and smiled. "Hmm.. Do you have some fireworks to light later?"

You shook your head. "I dont want my fingers to be gone, so Im not buying fireworks."

Myungsoo chuckled. "I guess we'll be just watching fireworks later uh?"
You nodded. "Let's watch a movie first, there's still 5 hours before new year comes!"

Myungsoo nodded. You opened the television and inserted Toy Story 3 dvd on the dvd player.

You sat beside Myungsoo. Myungsoo looked at you.

"My gangster girl... wanted to watch Toy Story 3?" He giggled.

You lightly hit his shoulder. "Yah! It's not funny! I actually wanted to see this movie few days ago but i always forget, so now that I have a time, lemme watch it okay?"

He kissed your cheek and nodded.

You leaned your head on his shoulder as he leaned his head on your head.

"Jiyeon-ah..." Myungsoo called.

"Hmm?"

He leaned closer and pecked your lips.

"Arent you tired of kissing me always?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.
He shook his head and pouted. You giggled because you found him cute.

He leaned again closer to kiss you but you stopped him by putting 2 fingers in his lips. He blinked.

You leaned closer and kissed his nose. He is still blinking.

"Let me watch the movie okay?" You said, smiling.

He sighed and pouted. *But I want to kiss you now...*

You leaned again you head on his shoulder, smiling.

 

soon, it is already 11:50pm. New year will come soon.

"Oppa! Come on! Let's go outside and watch the fireworks outside!" You said.

"Neh~ Arasseo!" You clung into his arms and you both walked out of the house.

Soon, you can see beautiful fireworks on the sky.
"Waaaa~~ So beautiful!!!" You beamed.

"You are more beautiful" Myungsoo said. You looked at him.

"Yah! Stop being so cheesy!" You said and looked again at the sky.

Myungsoo hugged you from your back. You smiled and just watched the sky with beautiful fireworks.

Myungsoo put his head on your shoulder. "Happy New Year~" He said and kissed your neck.

You felt butterflies on you stomach as he kissed your neck. "Oppa~"
He stopped by your call. "Happy new year too~" You smiled.

*Im glad I celebrated New Year with Myungsoo~~* You thought while holding his hands that are wrapped on your waist.

 

 

 


Ohyeah Myungsoo and Jiyeon moment again eh?and yeah, update again! haha Because you wished for it! hahaha

  

cr: chandoo.tumblr.com for the gif